Page 38 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Does anyone know how to change the font color of the system in settings for example? Look at this:
    go into winterboard and look at the text under "hide winterboard" switch. The one that starts off with "winterboard can also be found..." is it grey with a white shadow? I want to remove that shadow and make it a lighter grey. Is that possible? Thanx...

Not sure why both are not themed? I tried everything. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    Not sure why both are not themed? I tried everything. Help!
    Ill upload my safari bundle and sms bundle and you can replace it with mine just to be safe that way its all good..

SMS and Safari Bundle <--download
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-10-12 at 06:19 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

bigE (2010-10-12)

Thanks but I still have the original zip file, I can just use these.
    Good idea, I'll give it a shot now and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    Thanks but I still have the original zip file, I can just use these.
    Good idea, I'll give it a shot now and let you know.
    ok..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

bigE (2010-10-12)

That didn't do it, I even tried yours Six and still nada. I also tried replacing the chatkit framework

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigE For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2010-10-12)

try a hard reset after changing the chatkit framework some icons dig into the system and need a reset.. just hold power and home button together till it turns off then turn it back on.. you prob know that already but its precaution for some that dont..

Thanks

Hey blue,

Do you have the Messages icon? I want to replace the Mail with Messages but i don't have the Messages icon

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

What messages icon, it is themed ? Glyphs can be found here.

Thanks

Oh sorry, i found it already, thanks

When is the new analog clock update coming? I love it!

Any one have black keyboard artwork to pair with this theme?

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Well, fixes the language issue. Had to cycle through the code and set each language to true and respring after each change. Once I got to English, it worked. Weird, I know. Now, the challenge of eliminating the text under the weather app that is transparent. Any clues?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    What messages icon, it is themed ? Glyphs can be found here.
    I think they are talking about the SMS text icon (green with white bubble). Mine didn't theme either.

How do i upload a theme to winterboard?
    im using iphone 4.1 jailbroken with winterboard
    i opened ssh and theres no folder called var or system...
    and im not a retard
    i use to make themes for my 3g back 2 years ago
    but just jailbroke and wanted to theme again

So first post here,

at first I wanna thank Blue for this great Theme and for the suggestion

I did the jailbreak and now I'm on 4.1
    Didnt see so many mistakes in this theme on 4.1, just the photo icon glyph doesnt work, it shows just a white box/icon

I haven't gone through the entire post. I tried search, but I did not get any answers. I am having a hard time to get things working correctly. I can get things setup basic on the springboard, but what about the other things from the EXTRAS folder? Even if I enable it, I just can't get things to work. Could you please write up more detailed setup instruction? Also how do I even get the weather code if I am in US? The link you provided does not even have US listed.

Also I can not get to this folder Libary/themes/TimelessHD.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html

The Widgets folder is missing when I am accessing the location... What do I need to do? I hope I didn't spend my dollars for nothing...
    Last edited by joonoo; 2010-10-12 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joonoo View Post
    I haven't gone through the entire post. I tried search, but I did not get any answers. I am having a hard time to get things working correctly. I can get things setup basic on the springboard, but what about the other things from the EXTRAS folder? Even if I enable it, I just can't get things to work. Could you please write up more detailed setup instruction? Also how do I even get the weather code if I am in US? The link you provided does not even have US listed.
    Some are having issues with Winterboard at the moment as well. There is a forum about this too: http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard...t-working.html

As far as your "weather code," it is your zip code. The one in the .js file is an example of european codes for regions:
    http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/3tnx970ek.png

Where is says "varLocale, change that from the code in the quotes to the zip code of your choosing.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your input. I guess I will just update my zip code for the weather thingy... but I feel like there are lotta things just not working correctly on this theme... I am trying to set it up the right way so I can actually use the phone, but if not, I will just go back to the non-jb way, i guess. I always feel like I should not support the theme developers becuz it just doesn't work when they are released, or it does work, but they do not have proper instruction.

I hate spending dollars and not getting things to work correctly as the main post says. I just restored today for 4.1 and even promised myself that I would not even install winterboard, but I did and purchased couple themes. They are all giving me trouble and I guess I will promise again not to purchase another theme in the future... TOO MUCH WORK!

Thanks

Witch JB did you use... GreenP0ison or Limera1n?

So, what are the chances of having a huge icon mod set to look like the phone and mail icons throughout? Any speedy Photoshoppers here?

Joonoo, Post a screen shot as well. It helps us help you.
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2010-10-12 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

@joonoo the most problems comes with 4.1. On 4.01 the theme workes perfektly.
    Blue updated to 4.1 too and work hard on bugfixing...

Page 38 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast