Page 34 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    This font is a transparent black and only thought for a bright background. Do the following please:

1. Open TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/Widgets/Clock/Digital Clock Set.css Rework this text file with a text editor:
    Am, PM Position */{position: absolute; top: 138px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 148px; height: 461px;text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica;color: black; (Change the color to "white"

2. Open TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets/split.css and do the same after this part of the textfile: Weather City Position */....

(The location is displayed by the weather widget, am/pm by the clock widget)
    hey Bluemetal...thanks for the help and info. awesome theme again!! however, i did exactly what you said to do.. and even with the changes.. the when i goto RedHand clock which has the black background...the city and am/pm do not show up when changed color to 'white'. Do i need to change the 'opacity'? help again please? thanks.
    Last edited by swooshmac; 2010-10-05 at 02:17 PM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Try to set opacity to 1.0 (=no transparency). If this does not work please ask the modder of this black clock.

@meh: please check if the icons have the right size 118x120 pixel.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

swooshmac (2010-10-05)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meh View Post
    Ah! That fixed the overlay issue, but now my weather info on top is a bit messed up. What values and in what file am I changing to move the text around?

Here's what it looks like now:
    Hey Meh,
    nice mod on the clock display. how did you get the Movado clock there? i went to iclocktopia, and downloaded another clock, but i don't know how to get it into Timeless. help would be appreciated. thanks.

Try to set opacity to 1.0 (=no transparency). If this does not work please ask the modder of this black clock.
    Hi bluemetal, i tried the opacity to 1.0 and still nothing. i'll see what to do next. thanks
    Last edited by swooshmac; 2010-10-05 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

NOTE: Iīved attached the glyphs again seperatly to post one now and made a Notes, Facebook and Clock for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

swooshmac (2010-10-07)

Has anyone gotten the analog clock widget to work on the lockscreen? I tried renaming the widget.html to lockscreen.html, but then it is very laggy and glitchy. I can edit any coding necessary, just wondering if anyone's done it. Thanks!

Thanks

Anyone have a Facebook icon to share? Looking for one that matches the other icons in the theme. Also I cant seem to figure out how to change my facebook icon. can someone help me out? Thanks guys
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more

Thanks

@nomercy: Reading only 2 posts (!) before could help you

@Jake: The clock is partly backgroundgraphics (widget) and the clockhands are html. So it makes no sense to display this widget (a clock with 4 empty buttons! ) at the lockscreen or only blank clockhands. If you want this at the lockscreen i must make different graphics (=removing all buttons and place the clock higher). Everything else would not be satisfying...

I made some fresh colors that come with a future update (both solid and transparent):
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-06 at 12:20 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

nomercy413 (2010-10-06)

Blue, can i get this overlay as well please? the overlay from the first post on page 43, post #631.

Blue, I've actually already edited out the buttons and stuff.. I'll post a screenshot eventually if you'd like, I've actually customized this theme a lot. Just need the widget on the lockscreen and i'll be happy!

Does this work for ipod touch 4th gen?

THx

Thanks

I would say yes. I can't promis that but the new touch has the retina display and ios 4.1 so it should work.
    You can test it with the free version.

Thanks for the extra glyphs Blue! I'm using the default icons that came with TimelessHD to begin with though so I don't know what the problem is.

Swooshmac, I just used the mod for the clock I found on the Timeless thread and photoshopped a photo of a Movado watch I found online. I can send you a copy of the Overlay if you like.

Good lord this is frustrating.. the Cydia was working at one moment then respring made it not work again.
    Last edited by Meh; 2010-10-06 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Meh For This Useful Post:

Souljaboy Izy (2010-10-07)

Green Apple
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Meh;5492570]

Swooshmac, I just used the mod for the clock I found on the Timeless thread and photoshopped a photo of a Movado watch I found online. I can send you a copy of the Overlay if you like.

QUOTE]

Hey Meh,

thanks for the info. you photoshopped a photo of a Movado watch and made it into a @2x.png file for the watch? or what am i missing here? I am trying to get a Hublot Big Bang on my phone. finding a picture is not hard, but i don't know what to do with it after that. thanks for the help.

Here is my layout. If I can ever get BlueMetal to replace the backgrounder badges with themed badges that fit the mask , it would be perfect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.png  

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    Here is my layout. If I can ever get BlueMetal to replace the backgrounder badges with themed badges that fit the mask , it would be perfect.
    Are you using Folder Enhancer?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    I knew there was something i forgot LOL.
    Try this and tell me if it works correctly and looks good( i donīt use backgrounder). i can make them square or round or whatever you like.
    Copy this to the theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and respring.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by shanejoe View Post
    Are you using Folder Enhancer?
    I'm using a few things.

FolderEnhancer to get everything on one page
    Dusk live weather (animated clouds)
    Iconoclasm to get 5 icons per row
    Shrink to shrink the page icons to 80% but make the dock's icon size to 125%
    BTW, that is my own icon up at the top for my Microcell
    White labels because 80% sized icons are tough to read when only backlit

I knew there was something i forgot LOL.
    Try this and tell me if it works correctly and looks good( i donīt use backgrounder). i can make them square or round or whatever you like.
    Copy this to the theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and respring.
    It's cool. I figured with everyone requesting everything things are easy to miss.

What I was hoping for was a themed black glyph for backgrounder apps and themed blue glyph for native apps. What I mean by themed is it matches the Timeless mask. If you look at my screenshot, you can see how GV Mobile + has the backgrounder badge. See how the badge cuts over the icon? What I was hoping for, if for the badge to be transparent in front of the mask so the icon looks to be in front of the badge and the badge be in the background or actually under the icon.

I realize that the badge is tiny and there isn't a whole lot of detail that can be given, but I was hoping for something like a blue or black gear. Maybe something like the current badge but without the outer circle but thicker stripes? Black would be tricky because Timeless uses a black background as well. Maybe a blue and grey backlit badge? The light would look like it was behind the icon. How cool would that look maybe? I'm just guessing

Does that sound like it would work or look good?

Thanks for your time and work.

Thanks

Got it, you want a embossing look (donīt know if this is the right word LOL) try this one (second one):

Some questions:

1. What files do you need (name and color)?
    2. What about this white circles, are they created by backgrounder or part of the graphics you need ?

I can also cut the edge out so it would fit to the app icons (third one)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -test.png   -1.png   -icons2.png  
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-06 at 10:50 PM.

Well this is the best I could come up with, I was able to put this on the lockscreen and I have mmi rss feeds coming in the lcd screen, I wish i could configure iticker in there to have scrolling sports scores

thanks for everything blue....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0023.png   -img_0024.png  

I wasn't really thinking of embossing. I made a quick and really bad graphic to show what I mean.

The bleue part would be the badge while the red is your mask. See how the badge looks like it is behind the icon? I don't know if a blue gear/blue busy badge (what backgrounder uses now without the outer circle)/blue gradient 'backlight' would looks best but I think each is a good idea. I'm not sure how the black badge would work since there would have to be some white or grey involved to deal with a black background. Maybe not even use black at all. Maybe a grey gear/busy badge or backlight gradient? I don't know for sure.

Update: I've been looking around and it seems backgrounder can use the @2x trick so you can make a more detailled badge with 57x57 size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled.png  
    Last edited by JoeStorm; 2010-10-07 at 01:47 AM.

Page 34 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast