Page 28 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

xxtrasauce,

care to share the font in this screenshot of your lockscreen?

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

The first 2 screens are Neuropol and the last one is Philoshopher.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

bigE (2010-09-23)

thanks bro!

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

I reworked the transparent versions (without blue glow) and added many more styles and colors to the Extras folder (see preview in post one)

IŽll try to send the update to modmyi today

Changelog 1.2:
    - A seperate Analog and a new Digital Clock (enable this theme AND ONE Clock style at Winterboard now)
    - Transparent Versions of the analog and digital clock (see Extras Folder): Choose any picture from your camera roll as your wallpaper and respring to be displayed at the background
    - Larger top window (white text shadow does not overlap the bottom line anymore)
    - Lowered/centered the second black bar at the widget some pixels
    - Added the new "resping.png" for SBSettings to the Extras folder
    - 20 white glyphs (top icons) now
    - Reworked dialer graphics
    - Auto silent toggle for SBSettings

The graphical improvements are allready released for the free version here.

All Donators have a email with Version 1.2 now.
    Version 1.2 is uploaded to modmyi for relasing it at CydiaStore (within 2 days usually)

Thanks for your patience and support guys.

As you might know we ported this theme in the meantime to all other devices, so this will be next, to release "Timeless" (without HD ) for every iPod and iPhone
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-24 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Avigrace (2010-09-23), byron686 (2010-09-23), hhhppp (2010-09-23), Jedi5o5 (2010-09-23), SPPassion (2010-09-25), tb007 (2010-09-23), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-09-23)

Thanks

I have a problem, everytime i respring or reboot, the icons would jump everywhere and i have to rearrange again, how do i solve this problem?

BlueMeatal,
    I bought Timeless HD theme from Cydia (log on by gmail account). How do I get new version via email? Please help.Thanks
    Last edited by hhhppp; 2010-09-23 at 11:39 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Blue
    Love the new mods. Have a question how do I edit what the weather displays "thunder in the vicinity" seems to be a bit long to display how do I edit it to display a shorter title.
    Could I get one icon please UnlimVideo as it's the only one I need.

Byron

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zirk View Post
    I have a problem, everytime i respring or reboot, the icons would jump everywhere and i have to rearrange again, how do i solve this problem?
    No idea, this has nothing to do with this theme. Try to
    disable other mods or themes at winterboard or even this theme to find out what causes that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hhhppp View Post
    BlueMeatal,
    I bought Timeless HD theme from Cydia (log on by gmail account). How do I get new version via email? Please help.Thanks
    Cydia will tell you when the update is avaiable
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-24 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have this problem too, it just started, may have something to do with foldersinfolders, definitely something I have done in the last few days

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Blue
    Love the new mods. Have a question how do I edit what the weather displays "thunder in the vicinity" seems to be a bit long to display how do I edit it to display a shorter title.
    Could I get one icon please UnlimVideo as it's the only one I need.
    Byron
    So sorry, but this is very strange, i never had this long weather condition ever, and it is NOT a official one from the yahoo server: Yahoo! Weather - Yahoo! Developer Network

So the only thing you can do is to make the font smaller. Open the folder Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets and rework the splitt.css file with any text editor on your PC or MAC (or simply with iFile on your iphone):

Weather info Position */position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 0px; width: 268px; height: 480px;text-transform:capitalize;text-align: right; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px;
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-24 at 12:20 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-09-24)

1. how do i change the Safari icon to top icon (can't find it in Bundles).

also, is there a way to get rid of the text (calander, weather, clock) in the digital widget?

never mind the safari icon, i found it in folders, just need to know how to remove the text in the digital clock widget. anyone?
    Last edited by bigE; 2010-09-24 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bigE For This Useful Post:

tb007 (2010-09-25)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I got the download link via email but downloaded zip folder has no files in it (o bytes)? I have tried few times. Anybody else having this issue?

ICONS being puked on to springboard after respring is likely gridlockd app from cydia, latest update seem to improve it but it still happens to me.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you using "Gridlock?" I have this problem every once in a while. 85% of the time it corrects itself if you respring again. Even if it doesn't it's usually not to bad and only takes me a few seconds to correct!

can anyone make a nice safari top icon please?

hey did I miss these files or have they not made it to this theme yet?

--Springboard.app--
    DeviceLockKeypad.png
    DeviceLockKeypadDelete.png
    DeviceLockKeypadPressed.png
    DeviceLockBottomBarBackground.png

Any way to make the ":" blink in the digital clock version?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    1. how do i change the Safari icon to top icon (can't find it in Bundles).

also, is there a way to get rid of the text (calander, weather, clock) in the digital widget?

never mind the safari icon, i found it in folders, just need to know how to remove the text in the digital clock widget. anyone?
    Not possible with iOS. You can only remove all labels.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrotolo View Post
    ICONS being puked on to springboard after respring is likely gridlockd app from cydia, latest update seem to improve it but it still happens to me.
    I use Gridlock and never had this issue. Must be something else.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-24 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great theme. I do have a few questions and suggestions.

I'm trying to figure out how to have TruWeather as the background with the transparent overlay. I had the same setup with EOS2 and weatherwall but I can't seem to get this to work. Either your overlay doesn't show or the standard background shows. Would you happen to know an easy fix?

Backgrounder is fully themeable.

Native badge - (your theme)/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/Background_NativeBadge.png

Backgrounder badge - (your theme)/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/Backgrounder_Badge.png

If I could make a couple suggestion. Rather than recreate the standard badges, I was hoping you could make a "themed" badge. One that fit on or around the standard mask for your icons. So it would integrate into the mask and look like part of the icon. Put the backgrounder folder in the 'Bundles' folder.

I got tired of searching and replacing the white icons every time there is an update, so I made my own theme with just the white icons. Rather than distribute the additional white icons as 1.png, 2.png, 3.png, do what I do. Make a separate theme with all of the icons in it and in the proper folders (where applicable) and make easily activated.

For example, I have a 'Additional TimelessIcon' theme.

Additional Timeless [email protected]
    Additional Timeless [email protected]
    and so on...

If a certain icon doesn't match directly, then just leave it as it is. But using the above theme, I can go in and just remove the '_' and now that white icon will display. Some of the white icons like the shopping cart don't have a direct replacement, so this wouldn't work for them. But it makes it a snap to enable replacement white icons.

When distributing the update via email for donors, please BCC the recipients rather than CC.

Thanks for all the great work.

Upgraded v1.2 today.

Page 28 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast