Page 249 of 253 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Hey I have a question.. Why is it showing the sun when it's night time?

-jorma.png

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone2525 View Post
    Guys, I'm a total noob when it comes to doing stuff like this with the themes and customizing them to your preference so bear with me. First of all, I LOVE the Timeless HD theme and I'm having a blast customizing it. Now, I see the Ferrari theme above and I'm in LOVE with that one as well. lol So, I downloaded the theme to my computer and here's where the noob part comes in. I have no idea how to get it to my phone to make it work. Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks so much!

Any help???? Please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    That's one of mine. Should have it somewhere. Will dig it out for you

Found it - here it is. Hope it still works OK

FerrariMOD.theme.zip

This is the Ferrari theme I'm trying to figure out how to get onto my phone.
    Last edited by iPhone2525; 2012-02-12 at 03:39 PM.

I got Timeless just the way I wanted it... I downloaded CherryBerry, copied the folders using iFunBox, but I think I must be missing something, since it won't show up...

Also, how do I get the calendar widget to work???

-wlwdsefz.jpg

techiechicktt,

If you copy the 4 folders from the archive at: var\stash\Themes.XXXX, everything will work. However, a calendar - a widget, it only shows the current date and nothing more. On the calendar program from Apple (not my widget) you can work if you put a transparent calendar icon on the desktop (I put an icon in the upper left corner).

Anyone know how to change the color of the day and date? I want to change it from white to sky blue to match the rest of the theme..

Quote Originally Posted by JAE View Post
    Anyone know how to change the color of the day and date? I want to change it from white to sky blue to match the rest of the theme..

Widgets/Clock/Digital Clock Set.css, Span#DayUpdate & Span#calendar settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Widgets/Clock/Digital Clock Set.css, Span#DayUpdate & Span#calendar settings.
    Thanks man.

I thought the following was part of the theme. Now that I know its not, I need to know how to mod the way the screen shows....help please

-screen-shot-2012-02-15-9.33.12-am.png

For some reason my folders background won't theme and yes I tried fsWipecache, help?

I purchased the theme.
    I see some files on page 1 called animated weather mods. What are they and how do I get them into the theme?
    Looks good so far

Len

Also, my Calendar and Weather icons are blank. And the cydia terminal program icon is all white.
    Also, how do I get that "open windows" weather section on my home screen? It looks great.

Sorry for all the questions, new to jailbreaking and also new to themeing.

Thanks
    Len

Also, how do I make more of the black and white icons? I like those and want to use more of them.

Thanks again
    Len
    Last edited by Lend27; 2012-02-16 at 01:50 AM.

Also, how do I change the font to the blue one I see on the samples above?

I hate to keep asking questions when nobody has answered my last ones, but here's one more... In the Omega Clock mod, my own background seems to be on the top of the clock overlay. But, if I use the Lower AW mod with it, then the clock shows up correctly. Does that sound like my wallpaper is covering it? What should I do?

My Calendar icon isn't transparent so I can't use it on the homescreen over the calendar section.
    Can anyone tell me where the calendar icon is and what I should do to fix it?

thanks

Default Maybe dumb questions
    I have this working fine using the Chronograph option. I really like the White Omega option though but can't seem to get it to work. I'm using an Iphone 4S. I downloaded one version of the Omega theme and it seemed to work fine expect the calendar date and etc. were missing. I then found a link to another download that was supposed to correct that problem. It did but then the Omega Clock did not show up except on the Lockscreen. Right now I have removed the Omega theme. Can somebody point me to ONE link for that theme that is the latest and best?

Also, dumb question, the open window wallpaper looks really cool with this theme but where do I get it?

Thanks for the great job you have done on this theme.

Thanks

Hi

I can not give you the link but i can tell you that the animated weather is on page 1 for download.

Greetz mrk

I found, downloaded and installed the animated weather. TimelessHD + LowerAVS or something like that. It have me the window and the weather but now the clock doesn't show up. I'm using the Chronograph version. I can see the hands but the actual clock is not showing. Also, there are thin white lines around the entire screen.

Thanks

Sounds like a wrong order in Winterboard.
    Try a different order in Winterboard and respring.

mrk

Thank you so much. That corrected it except for the lock screen. I also installed LowerAVS for the lockscreen but it's not showing up there. What should the order be for all of this. I presently have this order.

TimelessHD
    TimelessHD Chronograph
    Timeless HD LowerAWv3
    LowerAWLSv3

Thanks

PLZ put that order upside down.
    Shows in Winterboard like this:
    LowerAWLSv3
    Timeless HD LowerAWv3
    Timeless HD Chronograph Mod
    Timeless HD

mrk
    Last edited by mrknister777; 2012-02-18 at 09:17 PM.

I have the lowerAWv3.theme saved on my Mac, but for the life of me can't manage to transfer it over to my phone. I have been searching and reading on here and can't find the right answer, it isn't helping that my four year old is taunting my 9 month old the entire time I'm trying to figure this out. But, anyone who could point me in the right direction for a quick how to, I would appreciate it.

Also, my text messages have blue bubbles behind my sent texts, but the white bubble doesn't appear behind my incoming texts, making them very hard to read. I really like this theme and hope to get it working properly. Again, thanks for any help.

Page 249 of 253 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251 ... LastLast