Page 247 of 253 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnh1 View Post
    ok Nevermind I got it. But not I can't use UniAW because it takes down the clock. Help
    And when I say take down I mean the clock disappeared and it becomes a little blue question mark
    Thats an easy fix just place the theme below timeless in winterboard

Im not able to Set it up.

In winteboard i checked timelesshd-digitalmod, timelesshd and lowerawlsv3

I want to see the animated weather and the Clock Mod at my lockscreen. At my homescreen only the Clock mod. Homescreen Works but lockscreen Not. What is wrong?

Now im only getting the Clock Mod. If i change the order i only See the weather Thing. But Never both of them at the Same Time.

I Think its the wrong weather theme. Isn't it? Where do i find the right One?
    Last edited by soniccobra; 2012-01-24 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soniccobra View Post
    Im not able to Set it up.

In winteboard i checked timelesshd-digitalmod, timelesshd and lowerawlsv3

I want to see the animated weather and the Clock Mod at my lockscreen. At my homescreen only the Clock mod. Homescreen Works but lockscreen Not. What is wrong?

Now im only getting the Clock Mod. If i change the order i only See the weather Thing. But Never both of them at the Same Time.

I Think its the wrong weather theme. Isn't it? Where do i find the right One?
    the file name i use is LowerAW and it works fine the weather theme is not designed to work on your lock screen only on your springboard

Im sure i saw at before at a lockscreen

Hey guys, I am having a couple problems and I am sure they have been answered but couldn't find them in the 250 pages!
    - How do I get rid of the stock apple lock screen info, The black bar that has a time and a date on it, it is covering my clock.
    - I have seen several people use a glyph for the stock apple SMS program, How would I change this, I know how to copy and paste and find my way around in iFile but thats about it.
    - Is there anyway I could change the stock E-mail program back to a regular Icon and use a different program as a glyph in its place?
    - Last I am using the chrono clock. I would like to use the digital clock as the lock screen and the chrono as my home screen if thats possible, Even if its not possible, is there anyway I could use the Red background that has the "TIMELESS HD" text about the lock screen slider with the CHRONO clock lock-screen or the digital lock-screen?

Also a little info that might help, Im using Gridlock and multi flow so the weather and calendar not showing up in taskswitched is not a problem for me

Sorry for all the questions but really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance and I love the theme!

Quote Originally Posted by burks95 View Post
    Hey guys, I am having a couple problems and I am sure they have been answered but couldn't find them in the 250 pages!
    - How do I get rid of the stock apple lock screen info, The black bar that has a time and a date on it, it is covering my clock.
    - I have seen several people use a glyph for the stock apple SMS program, How would I change this, I know how to copy and paste and find my way around in iFile but thats about it.
    - Is there anyway I could change the stock E-mail program back to a regular Icon and use a different program as a glyph in its place?
    - Last I am using the chrono clock. I would like to use the digital clock as the lock screen and the chrono as my home screen if thats possible, Even if its not possible, is there anyway I could use the Red background that has the "TIMELESS HD" text about the lock screen slider with the CHRONO clock lock-screen or the digital lock-screen?

Also a little info that might help, Im using Gridlock and multi flow so the weather and calendar not showing up in taskswitched is not a problem for me

Sorry for all the questions but really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance and I love the theme!

1: there is a twesk in cydia to remove the stok clock
    2: go into Timeless and remove the icon for sms

Hey guys, quick question, I have SSH into my phone and iFile. I am wanting to add a clock mode. Either the Loniges or whatever clock or the targaquaracer. I cannot find anywhere that will allow me to download these, it takes me to 4share and says not valid or something. Also need detailed instructions about how to install on ios5 and if there are any problems after installing. Thanks
    Last edited by burks95; 2012-01-26 at 04:32 AM.

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

hey i am looking for this clock..stand alone....anybody have this??

http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...0793.png?stc=1

THX in advance mikka

Default Need help cause im a nooooob
    So I'm gonna be a real pain...

Can someone (ANYONE) please post step by step instructions on how to change glyphs and clocks (not analog or digital, completely different).
    I know it says how in the first couple of pages, but this only confuses me.

I've followed it to the tee and nothing ever happens except I've wiped the theme of a few things so i had to reinstall it a couple of times.

a link to this information is also greatly accepted.

Thanx

iPhone? More like MyPhone starsky64's Avatar
    Thanks

OK just bought TIMELESS and when I go to winter board and check TIMELESS, respring the screen pops up white with letters all over the place. After a few seconds the lock screen will come on but I don't want to see the white screen with the text all over the place every time I respiring my device. I BOUGHT the theme so why is it doing this. I'm on a 4S jailbroken with absinthe. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have tried every thing I can think of, but I cannot get my weather to display the correct time. I live in Boca Raton , FL & have entered the correct location "USFL0040". It is still saying it is 43o, when it is actually 77o... Can some one please help me? Thanks.

Sorry... I fixed it.
    Last edited by infamous12550; 2012-01-29 at 03:34 PM.
    "Win or lose, I promise you violence"

Wanderlei Silva

iPhone? More like MyPhone starsky64's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starsky64 View Post
    OK just bought TIMELESS and when I go to winter board and check TIMELESS, respring the screen pops up white with letters all over the place. After a few seconds the lock screen will come on but I don't want to see the white screen with the text all over the place every time I respiring my device. I BOUGHT the theme so why is it doing this. I'm on a 4S jailbroken with absinthe. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    Also I can"t read the text words under the app and can I get the window for timeless.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I got tired of checking page after page, so I'm asking for help... Anyone know where I can get more gryphs, & how to change for Skype? I have change most of my other ones but can't seem to figure out how to change Skype. Thanks.
    "Win or lose, I promise you violence"

Wanderlei Silva

Hi guys I installed white omega and the calendar date on the left doesn't shows up, is there anything I could do? thanks

Post deleted
    Last edited by vip-1977; 2012-02-04 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER222 View Post
    Hi guys I installed white omega and the calendar date on the left doesn't shows up, is there anything I could do? thanks
    Just wondering how you got to install the new omega clock and inserted the picture and changed the icons at the bottom of your screen ? I would to change mine also. If you can help would be great.

Default Installed, but can't find setup instructions?
    I've installed Timeless HD and Gridlock and I love the look so far. I read the instructions on the first page and wonder if there is updated instructions since then...? I downloaded iFile and the folders that I'm supposed to alter aren't there. I guess I just need to be pointed in the right direction for the instructions and other mods, etc without having to read 247 pages, if there is a way.

Thanks! Awesome Job!

Hi. I cant find the help I need anywhere even from the direct email. I am having a clash of date/temp information from timeless and liveos. I really like the animated weather from liveos. So what I'm asking is...
    1. Is there a way to not display the weather/date info from timeless or liveos and how.
    2. Bit different ;p is there a way to just have the timeless clock on the lockscreen and not on the springboard?

Thanks guys.

Is there any Chance to get a weather forecast on homescreen (springboard)
    I would be great if there is a 4-Day forecast under the clock.
    See Screenshot (modded)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok, I've read the first 8-10 pages of this thread. I see that there are a lot of options and things included. But, though I can see the folders, etc, in iFile, I don't know what to do with them to make it all work. Is there any better instructions for someone not that familiar with mods? I love the theme and I think I have everything g I need, just need some direction on how to apply everything.

Thanks!

Disregard this post... thanks.
    Last edited by snoskiur; 2012-02-10 at 08:35 PM.

Page 247 of 253 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249 ... LastLast