Page 245 of 253 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TimelessHD

  1. #4881
    Default Problems with timelesshd on ios 5.0.1
    hi guys just wondering if anyone can help me out, i have recently just upgraded my iPhone to the latest software as the JB is now available...and when i reinstalled the TimelessHD theme...i encountered a few problems...

    1. i don't have my calendar at the top left hand corner no more...all i get is the original calendar icon without the date in it though.....

    2. my mail icon is the original icon again and not the glyph..

    3. few other icons have lost their masks...i.e... iPod...

    i am currently using version 2.3 of the theme.....

    can anyone please give me some assistant i am really gutted for not having my theme back....i love this theme and want everything back to normal...

    thanks guys in advance for all the help...

  2. #4882
    Good job Sir...put i really need help...I have no clockhands on my iphone 4 analog clock ios5 and the celender test is not visible ....what should i do ??

  3. #4883
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    In the screen shot in my last post you can see the code for the Overlay.png and Wallpaper1.png, the Overlay.png will always be on top of the Wallpaper1.png, so if you have an Overlay.png with a transparent area in the bottom half then through that transparent bit is the only area you will see the wallpaper file underneath it.. make sense?
    AND.. If you are using the LowerAW (which covers the transparent area) then you wont see any wallpaper underneath the Overlay.
    Hope you can make sense of that.

    Let me try to make it easier:

    Here is my Wallpaper1.png file:


    Here is my Overlay.png ( note the transparent area):


    Here is what they look like on the phone with no animated weather, this is using the code in my previous post and both Overlay.png and Wallpaper1.png are in the same folder: Note the wallpaper is behind the overlay.


    Here is what it looks like with the UniAW (I like it behind the clock so did it that way):


    Here it is with the LowerAW (Note you can no longer see the Wallpaper1.png) This is what I usually have my phone looking like.


    And finally (whew!) Here it is with the UniAW + Lower AWW, note there are no animations in the bottom half, just wallpapers that change according to the weather conditions.


    Iv'e probably gone a little overboard but I hope this is clear for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi,

    I'm afraid your timing is not good! I am going home (flying in 2hrs time) for a week or so, returning to Hong Kong on Tuesday August 9th, I promise when I get back I will get all the necessary files together and upload them to MediaFire then post the new download link.
    Sorry you have to wait so long.

    EDIT... I found the original zip file so quickly uploaded it to MediaFife, you can download it HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by jacodd1 View Post
    This theme is AWSOME! Is there anyway to get it? The link included does not have file.



    Hi GUys this themes link is dad..
    Can some 1 be generous enough to uplink a new link...

    Much appreciated and MILLION thanx

  4. #4884
    How do I get the Lower Weather and Clock on Lockscreen to show up together? Do I have to enable Summer Board? Also would like the above mod too!! Great theme glad I decided to JB again. I'm on 5.0.1 just in case.

  5. #4885
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the weather behind the overlay.png. I've tried searching for an answer but with so many pages and the search function not working it's really hard.. any help would be fantastic....
    This is the coolest theme I've seen and thanks so much to Blue-001.png-002.png

    Not to worry.. fixed adding new code to Html widget
    Last edited by Spanka; 2012-01-05 at 01:09 AM.

  6. #4886
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    183
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 46 Times in 38 Posts

    I tried to download this mod too and found link not working. May be IAN can reload the files to Mediafire? Would love to use this mod. Thanks!

  7. #4887
    Quote Originally Posted by SPPassion View Post
    I tried to download this mod too and found link not working. May be IAN can reload the files to Mediafire? Would love to use this mod. Thanks!
    DEAR DEAR DEAR

    IAN NICOLI
    can u pls be kind enough to upload a NEW link for the MOD above ( 4883 )
    Many thanks in advance
    HNY

    Desperately waiting to use this MOD
    Last edited by vicky_obee; 2012-01-05 at 11:03 AM.

  8. #4888
    Bump

  9. #4889
    My Theme for Winterboard


  10. #4890
    Default Line Calender For Black has stopped working with 5.01
    Quote Originally Posted by vip-1977 View Post
    My Theme for Winterboard

    Fixed the no calender issue descried above with White Omega MOD2.theme, however Line Calender for Black has stopped working on Iphone 4 after jb (5.01). Worked fine on 4.32. Does anyone have it working on 5.01? Also, what is the latest animated weather theme? Tried V4, but no animation so I went back to TimelessHD LowerAWv3.
    Love this theme!

  11. #4891
    lewiskm,
    I made a calendar for Winterboard as an independent widget. On iOS 5.01 works fine.
    Last edited by vip-1977; 2012-01-08 at 09:11 AM.

  12. #4892
    Default TimelessHD Lump Mod
    Hi all,

    Ok, I found this and have re-uploaded it to MediaFire (link below)

    Problem is it is not tested on IOS5.

    Give it a try and let me know if you have any problems, I will try and get you sorted.

    In the instructions I think I forgot to add where to put the blank icon for the springjumps, the single blank icon goes into "private/var/stash/App;ications SHORTCUT FOLDERS 1 through 5 (not zero page) just 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 overwriting the old ones.
    Other instructions are included.

    Link is
    HERE

    Note: This uses the old version of the UniAW, for those who don't already know, I have just released the UniAW5.0 with lots of extra's (including my Lumo clock).. Look here:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...niaw5-0-a.html
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2012-01-10 at 04:39 PM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    sweetbali (2012-01-14), towboattrash34 (2012-01-10)

  14. #4893
    My theme:


  15. #4894
    edit
    Last edited by sweetbali; 2012-01-15 at 02:23 PM.

  16. #4895
    Hi Ian thanks for the update
    1 FUNNNY question
    Will this also work on iPhone 3 ( iOS 5.0.1 )

    Thanx

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all,

    Ok, I found this and have re-uploaded it to MediaFire (link below)

    Problem is it is not tested on IOS5.

    Give it a try and let me know if you have any problems, I will try and get you sorted.

    In the instructions I think I forgot to add where to put the blank icon for the springjumps, the single blank icon goes into "private/var/stash/App;ications SHORTCUT FOLDERS 1 through 5 (not zero page) just 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 overwriting the old ones.
    Other instructions are included.

    Link is
    HERE

    Note: This uses the old version of the UniAW, for those who don't already know, I have just released the UniAW5.0 with lots of extra's (including my Lumo clock).. Look here:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...niaw5-0-a.html

    Hi Ian
    Well it doesn't work on iOS 5.0.1
    i mean The BIG PHONE ICON is OVERSIZED
    Icons like Calendar, Message, Weather, Mail and Clock are not being changed to UR mod icons
    ( they remain original )
    The 1st page SPRINGJUMPS are not changing... remains in original icons... while the SJ on rest ( 2,3,4,5 ) pages change

    BTW i am trying this on iOS 5.0.1 and iPhone 3gs

    Thanx
    -img_0001.png
    -img_0002.png

    OOpss i think you missed out on the Wall paper of PAGE 1
    thats the reason for page 1 mis match ( i guess )
    Last edited by vicky_obee; 2012-01-15 at 07:02 AM.

  17. #4896
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetbali View Post
    Is there any other way to edit the weather??
    I tried opening the file using TextEdit, unfortunately only the word Loading....appears...
    I also want a photo below the clock..like the one with the window..pls help ..

    hi..how did you manage to have a photo below the clock? :S
    sorry, first time for me to install and work on a theme..would appreciate any guidance..
    kindly disregard..figured it out...

  18. #4897
    Default Per Page files
    I am trying to figure out how to install the Timeless HD Lumo mod from Ian....as it seems, I was activating it in the wrong place "winter board", when I want it to work Per Page..

    Below is from Ian:

    ::In the "TimelessHD_Lumo_Mod" zip file that you downloaded, there is some folders called "Page0, Page1, Page2, Page3, Page4 & Page5.
    These folders need to be copied to your phone, to "var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML.
    Inside Page0 is a plain wallpaper for spotlight page, inside Page1 is the Lumo clock widget, and inside pages 2, 3, 4 & 5 are wallpapers. (see screen shot attached below)
    You can't use the WhiteOmega mod together with the Lumo mod, you need to de-activate the WhiteOmega mod.
    Please post further questions regarding this in the TimelessHD thread. Thanks.::

    Problem is, I don't have those folders mentioned by Ian in the zip file I downloaded..

    Will appreciate help from anyone..

  19. #4898
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetbali View Post
    I am trying to figure out how to install the Timeless HD Lumo mod from Ian....as it seems, I was activating it in the wrong place "winter board", when I want it to work Per Page..

    Below is from Ian:

    ::In the "TimelessHD_Lumo_Mod" zip file that you downloaded, there is some folders called "Page0, Page1, Page2, Page3, Page4 & Page5.
    These folders need to be copied to your phone, to "var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML.
    Inside Page0 is a plain wallpaper for spotlight page, inside Page1 is the Lumo clock widget, and inside pages 2, 3, 4 & 5 are wallpapers. (see screen shot attached below)
    You can't use the WhiteOmega mod together with the Lumo mod, you need to de-activate the WhiteOmega mod.
    Please post further questions regarding this in the TimelessHD thread. Thanks.::

    Problem is, I don't have those folders mentioned by Ian in the zip file I downloaded..

    Will appreciate help from anyone..
    They are all there.... By any chance r u using MAC....

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky_obee For This Useful Post:

    sweetbali (2012-01-16)

  21. #4899
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky_obee View Post
    They are all there.... By any chance r u using MAC....
    Hi Vicky.
    Yes, I am using Mac..I was trying to upload a screenshot of the folder I downloaded. So as to show the folders mentioned by Ian was not there. I can't figure out how to upload it here also..Sorry...:/

    Thanks for your response.

  22. #4900
    Default cannot find files for per page
    Ian, please help..
    it seems that I am missing the PerPage files in my downloaded Timeless HD LUMO mod.
    Do you think its because of my OS?
    I am using Mac OS X Version 10.7.2

    Thanks a bunch.

Page 245 of 253 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •