Page 241 of 253 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Cheers M8,

I'm not really back, don't have much time at present, just drop in now and again, I am waiting for the iphone 5 before doing anything else.
    Anyway, you can get the small and normal size calendars HERE.
    Thanks a lot Bro good to hear you are well, and yes hope there is a release this Year so we start again a great Journey(hope with You) about this

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-09-01)

Hey blue, nice job on the theme by the way, but is there a way to re-size some of the glyph icons? Like the Facebook one in particular, it's a tad bit too big for my liking. It kinda sticks out in on the springboard compared to everything else.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Brilliant theme!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vip-1977 View Post
    MyTheme
    Wow this is great vip-1977!
    That link you gave I can't get to work - Russian site that doesnt want to accept the number code.
    Any chance of a megaupload or rapidshare link?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mAestr0 View Post
    Wow this is great vip-1977!
    That link you gave I can't get to work - Russian site that doesnt want to accept the number code.
    Any chance of a megaupload or rapidshare link?

cheers
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VR1PI7S5
    Last edited by vip-1977; 2012-01-19 at 10:39 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vip-1977 For This Useful Post:

kruzzit (2011-09-08)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I really appreciate you putting it up again ...

Many thanks for your work ... my new favourite theme too!!!

cheers

-photo.pngThank you VIP for your mod. I added your mod but how can I get the mail and text for the top and put the phone on the dock. thanks

vip-77,

Is it possible for you to create more glyphs with that brownish colour?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    vip-77,

Is it possible for you to create more glyphs with that brownish colour?
    No, make additional icons I have no desire.

Default Love this theme!!
    I just installed the Timeless HD theme, but I have a few questions. First of all, not all my Springboard icons are themed, I have Snappy and iRealSMS from Cydia, and they are not themed properly, nor is the stock Google Maps icon. I wish there was an option to keep the icons square, not rectangular. Also, in some of the screenshots I see you can access email, ect., from the lockscreen? How do you set that up?

Thanks

ware can I download UniAWv3 at with little trouble and I thought it was in cydia for some reason

Is anyone still doing new clock faces? I just bought a new watch, and I figured it would be awesome to go back to using timelesshd with the same face as my watch! Here is a picture. http://www.godida.com/UpFile/Product...2115549_la.jpg

It is a Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAB2011. If anyone is capable of helping me out, it would be much appreciated!

Default Skip the background in LowerAw
    Mr. Nicoll,

Is it possible to only use the animation from the LowerAw and skip the background images? I would like to have my own background image but at the same time I would like to have the animation?

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    Mr. Nicoll,

Is it possible to only use the animation from the LowerAw and skip the background images? I would like to have my own background image but at the same time I would like to have the animation?

Mark
    If you don't want to edit all the code to disable each background you could replace all the background image files in the images folder with the transparent one I attach here. You would have to duplicate the transparent.png so all images in the images folder will end up with the original names but will all be transparent.

If you still want the window image TO SHOW DO NOT REPLACE THE "WHITEWINDOW.PNG OR THE WHITEWINDOWXX.PNG. with a transparent one.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Clock Face
    Question, I recently updated my 6th G nano, and was wondering since apple release new clock faces some with multiple working faces will it be possible to add them to this theme?

I especially like the clock that shows the working gears and has a separate face for the seconds. I think this would be a great addition to an already amazing theme. I know with the release of ios5 there is going to be some amazing developments from the jb community.

Thanks

very nice
    how can i have the calendar as this picture
    -xx.jpg

also my ipod is not themed as this one
    -xz.png

can anyone help please
    Last edited by zma; 2011-10-07 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zma View Post
    very nice
    how can i have the calendar as this picture
    -xx.jpg

can anyone help please
    Try THIS line calendar, just unzip it and put it in Library/Themes folder on your phone, put it at the top in WinterBoard and activate it.
    You can always change the texts color in the .css file.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Imagin (2011-10-29)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

I started porting this Theme to iOS5. Release/update probably within this week, including new Notification center

EDIT: DONE and uploaded. Within one evening i reworked/updated this theme to iOS5, including fixing all widgets (thanks to Ian, again ), making a new Notification center theme, reworking installation guide, preview pictures and text. uff..................

Expect Version 2.4 at Cydia, ThemeIt and iThemeSky around October 26

Last edited by Blue; 2011-10-25 at 11:09 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-10-26), Imagin (2011-10-29)

Where can I donate to get the iOS 5 version blue. I prefer getting themes via email rather than Cydia or theme it

Is this going to be a free upgrade? I am currently not jailbroken cause im waiting for the untethered, when an untethered jb is release will i have to repurchase this theme?

sigh my iphone is so incomplete without this theme

after looking over this theme i find it hard ive never used it. im definitely donating to get the ios 5 version

Page 241 of 253 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast