Page 239 of 253 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,780 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

ok, love the theme, two problems im having tho.

As you can see in the pic when i access a folder the shadow of the original icon is showing up how do I remove it?

Also I seem to be having problems getting an icon working for Atomic Web, the icon will change but its ALOT bigger, as seen in the pic.

-img_0433.png -img_0434.png -img_0435.png

Default helping the newbie
    i have recently got the timeless lower aw mod and got it to work, however my weather icon at the top right is no longer showing the correct weather. (says drizzle or light rain and betweem 13 and 15 degrees) I have tried to fiddle with the code for that with no change. i know someone has probably already had this issue but i couldnt find it in the forum. if someone could link that page or tell me something to try that would be much appreciated.

sidenote: how does everyone get timeless icons for other cydia apps like bitesms?

Quote Originally Posted by elitezulu15 View Post
    i have recently got the timeless lower aw mod and got it to work, however my weather icon at the top right is no longer showing the correct weather. (says drizzle or light rain and betweem 13 and 15 degrees) I have tried to fiddle with the code for that with no change. i know someone has probably already had this issue but i couldnt find it in the forum. if someone could link that page or tell me something to try that would be much appreciated.
    Hi,

For TimelessHD weather (top right of screen) you need to input the code in whatever clock mod you are using, so, if you are using the AnalogMOD, you would change the location code in the "Weather.html" file located in "TimelassHD-AnalogMOD/Widgets/Weather" folder (where it says "var local").

For the "LowerAW", your code goes in the "locationHere.js" file.

The codes for the clock mod and LowerAW of coarse should be the same.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-07-20 at 05:18 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

elitezulu15 (2011-07-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Desync View Post
    Got it all figured out but the wallpaper, when I set a wallpaper it just shows a black/blue screen
    Can someone show me how to get it to look like that?

Made a video with this theme and a few tweaks to show how get the most out of it.

Can anyone please tell me how i can remove the "loading" screens please? i just dislike them.
    Last edited by Bunion; 2011-07-21 at 11:15 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunion For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion View Post
    Made a video with this theme and a few tweaks to show how get the most out of it.

Can anyone please tell me how i can remove the "loading" screens please? i just dislike them.
    Callbar causes my phone to crash. I had to go into safe mode and uninstall it to get my phone working again... I don't recommend using that program.

i currently have it set up what i believe to be correct. yet it still does not display the correct temperature (however the widget icon seems to be correct now)

here is the code

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

var isCelsius = false //true|false

yes when it is 97 degrees it displays 9 :/

Quote Originally Posted by sirpacman View Post
    Callbar causes my phone to crash. I had to go into safe mode and uninstall it to get my phone working again... I don't recommend using that program.
    It's currently incompatible with lockinfo and similar applications, apparently it will be fixed in a future update

In my opinion this is the best theme so far for iPhone 4. One small criticism though is that for some reason when using Bitesms, things seem to get laggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion View Post
    In my opinion this is the best theme so far for iPhone 4. One small criticism though is that for some reason when using Bitesms, things seem to get laggy.
    It's not this theme that is the problem, it's BiteSMS, just do a google search and you will see many people complaining about the same thing, from what I read it seems to be extra laggy when using quick response, there are also many people complaining about the battery drain it causes. I don't use it and never have, just did a google search for "BiteSMS lag". Hope in the future they get it sorted because it looks like a good application to have.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Bunion (2011-07-23)

OK thanks for the reply =]

We've been playing quite a bit, haven't we
    Looks great M8.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Imagin (2011-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    We've been playing quite a bit, haven't we
    Looks great M8.
    Thank you Ian.

Yes i have done some chances to look like that.
    if you like this i wil post this for download.

There are several themes in use to come to that result.
    But you make did happen.

Thank you again.

------------------
    Platini2000

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Platini2000 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-07-25)

just purchased this theme today. I absolutely love it. So far im only having one problem...

I use to have another theme which i created and use cutomized icons. Most of those icons transfered and kept their design in the timeless hd icon form, which was awesome! A few others didnt transfere but were atleast still stock icons in timeless hd icon design....for whatever reason cydia icon will not change. Can anyone help? I hate having 1 icon out of like 50 look out of place especially on my first page.

Can anyone advise me whether or not this can be applied to the lockscreen (this particular clock, not the weather or cal widgets)

ANy help on this would be appreciated!
    Last edited by Bunion; 2011-07-25 at 12:49 PM.

Hi,

For TimelessHD weather (top right of screen) you need to input the code in whatever clock mod you are using, so, if you are using the AnalogMOD, you would change the location code in the "Weather.html" file located in "TimelassHD-AnalogMOD/Widgets/Weather" folder (where it says "var local").

For the "LowerAW", your code goes in the "locationHere.js" file.

The codes for the clock mod and LowerAW of coarse should be the same.
    I have gone into every clock mod and changed that now. That Picture now displays the correct weather, however the temperature is still completely wrong. (9 degrees when it is 97) I have looked in each clock mod and made sure the temperature is in fahrenheit. (celsius=false) could this problem be from another string of code that got changed earlier when i was trying to do this myself by trial and error?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Imagin (2011-08-11)

I've got this all up and running, iOS 4.3.3 on my iPhone 4, and I love it! Only problem I have is when opening a folder, the background disappears and I see the old background which I applied through the main iPhone settings. I suppose I could fix this by grabbing the main wallpaper from the theme and throwing it in my camera roll so I can just use it that way, but is there something I haven't got right? I've tried clearing the cache by using "Perfect Theme", and I've tried restarting/respringing.

Default Where can I get this theme?
    Hi all,

So I have at last got all this arranged and ready for sharing with you all. I have also included in the zip file the AWW lockscreen and the LowerAW for the homescreen.
    I have also included a pdf file in the zip with the instructions.

Although this mod is "stand alone" you shouldn't really be using it unless you have purchased the full TimelessHD theme from Blue, so please be fair and honest, go buy the theme if you haven't already done so, we need to encourage Blue to keep making his top notch themes.

I only attach a couple of screen shots here as more were posted a couple of pages back, here is the home screen again, with and without the animated weather.

As usual, everything I do is free to all, if you download this please show your appreciation by pressing my "Thanks" button. Thanks.

It's about 65MB with the two weather themes, download it
    HERE

This theme is AWSOME! Is there anyway to get it? The link included does not have file.
    Last edited by jacodd1; 2011-07-28 at 07:59 PM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jacodd1 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-08-18), dannyk1984 (2011-09-02), Manu720 (2011-08-01)

Page 239 of 253 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast