Page 237 of 253 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    You just need to replace your phone icon in Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone folder with the one I attach to this post. I use 5 column's on my springboard to it sits in the centre.

It might just be the order you have things in Winterboard, TimelessHD theme should be BELOW whatever clock mod you are usung, go into Winterboard, grab & hold the themes on the far right side to drag them into the correct order.
    I have
    TimelessHD-AnalogMOD
    TimelessHD
    in this order

Can you post a screenshot of your home screen and of your winterboard setup? Have you made any adjustments to the html files? Anything else checked above the AnalogMOD?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-07-15 at 02:55 AM.

-photo-1.png-photo-2.png-photo-3.png-photo-4.png

Lockscreen
    Homescreen 1st page
    Second page
    Winterboard setup

Have not made any Adjustments
    Last edited by Yamir77; 2011-07-15 at 03:03 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamir77 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-07-15)

Strange, your setup looks okay, is it the original files? in the AnalogMOD folder does your Wallpaper.html look like as in the screen shot below?
    Is there anything else checked ABOVE the AnalogMOD in Winterboard? Is that a wallpaper that is showing or some weather widget?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-07-15-9.06.58-am.png  

Strange, your setup looks okay, is it the original files? in the AnalogMOD folder does your Wallpaper.html look like as in the screen shot below?
    Is there anything else checked ABOVE the AnalogMOD in Winterboard? Is that a wallpaper that is showing or some weather widget?
    The background is just a wallpaper
    Nothing else is checked at all in Winterboard
    I did have the free version of Timeless with this issue, I uninstalled it and bought the 2.3 version hoping that was the problem.
    Also my Wallpaper.html does seem to have two lines displaying different info from yours.

-photo.png

Quote Originally Posted by Yamir77 View Post
    The background is just a wallpaper
    Nothing else is checked at all in Winterboard
    I did have the free version of Timeless with this issue, I uninstalled it and bought the 2.3 version hoping that was the problem.
    Also my Wallpaper.html does seem to have two lines displaying different info from yours.

-photo.png
    I don't have the latest version but now it looks like Blue put the wallpaper in the main TimelessHD theme, try this just to see what happens, edit the Wallpaper.html file, right after where it says <table><td> please add this symbols <!--
    And right after where it says src="../TimelessHD.theme/YourWallpaper.png" class="stretch"/></div> add these symbols //-->
    This will disable the code pointing to that wallpaper between the symbols, to get it back just delete those symbols you added, let me know what you see.

-code.png

Ok, I added those symbols and respringed and nothing has changed... wallpaper is still there.

Ok, delete those symbols again to return it to normal.
    The problem is this wallpaper covering the overlay, where did you get this wallpaper, where is it on your phone, how did you activate it and what firmware are you on? Sorry for all the questions but we need to somehow de-activate this wallpaper.

Thats what I keep coming back to, but how is it that the same wallpaper is overwritten on the lockscreen? Wait a minute! Could Dreamboard have something to do with it? Somehow switching back to default from other themes? I really dont know anything about this stuff, is that a possibility?
    The wallpaper is from my camera roll, I've changed it once already to troubleshoot
    I'm on 4.3

Could well be dreamboard causing the problem, I don't use it so unsure.
    Try disabling dreamboard, I think you can do it by going to SBsettings, select "More" then "Mobile Substrate Addons" Scroll down and look for dreamboard then uncheck the toggle and re-spring.

You just need to replace your phone icon in Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone folder with the one I attach to this post. I use 5 column's on my springboard to it sits in the centre.

It might just be the order you have things in Winterboard, TimelessHD theme should be BELOW whatever clock mod you are usung, go into Winterboard, grab & hold the themes on the far right side to drag them into the correct order.
    I want to tell you Ian to me you the best in weather widgets plus other mods I wish all the themes had your weather widgets. Thank you again.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

Hmmm... Didn't work... but something interesting happens when I now select the Dreamboard app... The Overlay I'm missing flashes for a sec!!!! Ha! I'm gonna uninstall Dreamboard and see what happens.

Hmmm... Didn't work... but something interesting happens when I now select the Dreamboard app... The Overlay I'm missing flashes for a sec!!!! Ha! I'm gonna uninstall Dreamboard and see what happens.

Ok, let me know what happens. Good luck.

OK, I can't uninstall Dreamboard. I keep getting Lockinfo Cracked errors during the process. Is Lockinfo Cracked screwing things up?

Can you disable it via SBSettings as above? Is there not some setting in Lockinfo about wallpaper? Sorry, again I don't use Lockinfo.

good job. thanks for you.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to prostart02 For This Useful Post:

Yes I can disable Dreamboard in SBSettings but it warns against uninstalling while disabled
    Lockinfo has no wallpaper setting
    I can't even install Cydelete!!

What do you make of this

-photo-1.png-photo-2.png

Yes I know if you have anything disabled via SBSettings you should enable it again before deleting, also if something is disabled via SBSettings and you download an update for that application you will get duplicated entry's in SBSettings toggles!

I don't know what Cydelete is? Disabling Dreamboard and Lockinfo with SBSettings is similar to deleting them except they are still on your phone should you want them later, if you want to delete them completely, don't disable them with SBSettings then can you just not delete them through Cydia?

It might also be something to do with using a cracked version!
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-07-15 at 05:16 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Yamir77 (2011-07-15)

Thanks, Ian, I know its not the theme but some other hiccup on my phone. I'll continue to troubleshoot for the solution, Thanks again for all your input!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamir77 For This Useful Post:

Page 237 of 253 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast