Page 236 of 253 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

iPhone? More like MyPhone puntisimo's Avatar
    Thanks

hello Timeless HD fans
    after i jailbreaked my new Iphone4, i installed this theme
    i liked it frome the first time i have seen it in the 3g forum
    now i have the iPhone 4 and here are my screenshots with dockicons i have made
    red statusbar icons from cydia for battery, wifi and antenna
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0780.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by puntisimo; 2011-07-07 at 08:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to puntisimo For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-07-08)

Smile remove bite sms ur problem on hitting volume button respring will be solve
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Ok I no this is wrong thread for this but I have had no luck ellswhere. On 4.2 and redsnow tethered. When I hit my volume button phone resprings into safe mode. Volume will work In safe mode but when goback to regular still does it. I have tried deleting everything in cydia and even reinstalling apps from cydia one by one. Any help?
    remove bite sms ur problem on hitting volume button respring will be solve

Thanks
    Thanks to the creator of this gorgeous theme and ALL in this thread with their advice. After months of using Twilight, I decided on TimelessHD. I've tweaked everything I wanted and read this entire thread thru 3-4 times but I'm still having an issue with a couple of things.

1. I deleted the WhiteWindow.png and WhiteWindowXX.png files in the images folder of TimeslessHD LowerAWv3.theme and now I have the dreaded blue box question mark. What code do I need to edit for this to go away? or is there a lower AW theme w/o the windows?

2. I'm using the White Omega MOD.theme, but I can't get it to show up on the lockscreen. It's above all the other themes in winterboard. Lost on this one.

Thanks again for ALL who post here.

edit--pic size
    Last edited by KayAutic; 2011-07-08 at 09:37 PM.

LiveOS>TimelessHD

Just a question is there any way you can use the camera roll to put the wallpaper instead of going to ifile I know I'm being lazy here. Lol!!

Just got this theme what's the little arrow pointing up on the dock means?

Quote Originally Posted by Desync View Post
    Got it all figured out but the wallpaper, when I set a wallpaper it just shows a black/blue screen
    How can I get this setup please.

http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uplo...aqx7bsd.jpgHow can i get this setup.
    Last edited by Fattone66; 2011-07-09 at 10:58 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

hey guys I had a question, I'm messing around with the LCD Overlay psd and I'm trying to make the button bar larger where the 4 icons sit below the clock but can't figure out how. I'm trying to put different icons in the spots but they're just barely too big for it. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Glad people still rock this amazing theme :-)

hi everyone I am new here,

first and foremost i'd like to sent all gratification to Blue Metal for a beautiful theme, every penny was worth it when purchasing this theme.

Now, I have done a bunch of editing based on what's been said in this thread and the first post by Blue. However the one thing I cannot seem to figure out is how to add a wallpaper. I have read people's posts but I still can't figure it out. I'm running 4.3.3 and I use iFile. I don't understand how to place a wallpaper or copy a wallpaper into iFile as I'm suppose to name it "NewBackground.png" or whatever it was. How do I get the wallpaper into iFile from my camera roll? Than how do I go about adding this wallpaper to my phone?

Any help with step by step instructions would be MORE than appreciated.

Thanks so much and great job to everyone in this forum and team!!

Quote Originally Posted by KayAutic View Post
    Thanks to the creator of this gorgeous theme and ALL in this thread with their advice. After months of using Twilight, I decided on TimelessHD. I've tweaked everything I wanted and read this entire thread thru 3-4 times but I'm still having an issue with a couple of things.

1. I deleted the WhiteWindow.png and WhiteWindowXX.png files in the images folder of TimeslessHD LowerAWv3.theme and now I have the dreaded blue box question mark. What code do I need to edit for this to go away? or is there a lower AW theme w/o the windows?

2. I'm using the White Omega MOD.theme, but I can't get it to show up on the lockscreen. It's above all the other themes in winterboard. Lost on this one.

Thanks again for ALL who post here.

edit--pic size
    Buddy, you can't just delete the "WhiteWindow.png" file, the code will still look for it and since you deleted it you will get this question mark. What you have to do is replace the file with a transparent one... Download & unzip the attached zip file, re-name your original WhiteWindow.png (if you still have it) to WhiteWindowXX.png then use the transparent WhiteWindow.png from the attached zip file.

You MUST have a WhiteWindow.png file present in the folder.

As for your other question.. The White Omega Mod does not show the clock on the lockscreen, thats just the way I made it, sorry. I believe someone else did a lock screen with this clock but don't know where it is in the thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-07-12 at 07:04 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

KayAutic (2011-07-15)

Ian is there any way you could please answer my question? I would truly appreciate your help or anyone's for that matter.

Also:

"TimelessHD LowerAW v.3: http://www.4shared.com/file/lPaaY3J0...AWv3theme.html"

Is this the theme that has a picture on the first page of this thread? with the open doors, mail on the left, messages on the right, dates near the bottom etc etc ?

if so, how do i go about installing this on my phone? do i download the zip on my phone through file app pro or something? if so, how do i load it up? >< sorry for all the questions
    Last edited by Prey; 2011-07-12 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prey View Post
    Ian is there any way you could please answer my question? I would truly appreciate your help or anyone's for that matter.

Also:

"TimelessHD LowerAW v.3: http://www.4shared.com/file/lPaaY3J0...AWv3theme.html"

Is this the theme that has a picture on the first page of this thread? with the open doors, mail on the left, messages on the right, dates near the bottom etc etc ?

if so, how do i go about installing this on my phone? do i download the zip on my phone through file app pro or something? if so, how do i load it up? >< sorry for all the questions
    Hi,

The picture you are referring to in the 1st post has the LowerAW v.3, (AW means Animated Weather) this is only the weather animations with backgrounds that fits into the transparent area of the TimelessHD wallpaper, the photo also has the White Omega Mod running (clock with glossy overlay background.
    I always install/mod themes with my Mac so I don't know how to unzip with iFile, I would recommend you get a program for your PC for transferring/browsing files on your iPhone, if you have a Mac then try "DisKAid", if you have a Windows PC then i think there is a free one called "iPhone Browser" or "iPhone Explorer". Once you have one of these programs you just download the theme to your PC, unzip it and transfer it to your Library/Themes folder on your phone, then activate it in WinterBoard.

The date on the referred photo is another theme called "Line Calendar", it's kicking about these boards somewhere!

To show wallpaper with firmware 4.2.1 or above you need to do a few thing, 1st, with TimelessHD, it has it's own overlay (wallpaper), some have a transparent area (where the weather is in the photo) so you can only see your own wallpaper in this transparent part of the TimelessHD Overlay.png. If you wanted to see your own wallpaper full screen then you would have to re-name your wallpaper to Overlay.png and replace the TimelessHD one (always back up the originals first)

To see your wallpaper in the transparent area of the TimelessHD Overlay just put your wallpaper in the folder of whatever clock mod you are using and name in something like "Wallpaper1.png" (in this case it is a .png file but you can use jpg files) Then, in the same folder, open the Wallpaper.html file in any text editor or your html editor and change the code as per the attached screenshot to the name of your wallpaper, save and respring.

It's a long winded answer to your questions but unless someone guides you through the way to do it with iFile...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-07-13-8.37.52-am.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-07-13 at 02:50 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Prey (2011-07-13)

Hi Ian,

First and foremost thank you so much for the reply I appreciate it very much.

Now I managed to take one of the wallpapers (overlays) that were posted in this thread and saved it in my camera roll and put it in iFile and renamed it Overlay.png which worked perfectly. However, if I try manually changing the wallpaper like you said but keeping everything else (the clock etc etc) nothing changes. I went into the analog theme that I use, put a picture in there and renamed it "Wallpaper1.png" and went into the wallpaper.html and also changed it there, saved and respring ... but nothing changes. So in other words the only thing that worked was the overlay changing but not manual changing of the wallpaper on its own ... any ideas?

All your help means a lot man, thanks in advance and thanks for what you've already told me :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi,

The picture you are referring to in the 1st post has the LowerAW v.3, (AW means Animated Weather) this is only the weather animations with backgrounds that fits into the transparent area of the TimelessHD wallpaper, the photo also has the White Omega Mod running (clock with glossy overlay background.
    I always install/mod themes with my Mac so I don't know how to unzip with iFile, I would recommend you get a program for your PC for transferring/browsing files on your iPhone, if you have a Mac then try "DisKAid", if you have a Windows PC then i think there is a free one called "iPhone Browser" or "iPhone Explorer". Once you have one of these programs you just download the theme to your PC, unzip it and transfer it to your Library/Themes folder on your phone, then activate it in WinterBoard.

The date on the referred photo is another theme called "Line Calendar", it's kicking about these boards somewhere!

To show wallpaper with firmware 4.2.1 or above you need to do a few thing, 1st, with TimelessHD, it has it's own overlay (wallpaper), some have a transparent area (where the weather is in the photo) so you can only see your own wallpaper in this transparent part of the TimelessHD Overlay.png. If you wanted to see your own wallpaper full screen then you would have to re-name your wallpaper to Overlay.png and replace the TimelessHD one (always back up the originals first)

To see your wallpaper in the transparent area of the TimelessHD Overlay just put your wallpaper in the folder of whatever clock mod you are using and name in something like "Wallpaper1.png" (in this case it is a .png file but you can use jpg files) Then, in the same folder, open the Wallpaper.html file in any text editor or your html editor and change the code as per the attached screenshot to the name of your wallpaper, save and respring.

It's a long winded answer to your questions but unless someone guides you through the way to do it with iFile...

Last edited by Prey; 2011-07-13 at 04:58 PM.

Hey man amazing theme you got here. I love it. I have an Isis though, I'm using the textfree app instea of the SMS app for my iPhone and I used the SMS glyph. It worked great but when I open a folder if get a gray border around it. I'm running 4.3.3 on iPhone 4 and using folderenhancer. Also I was wondering if you could send me a link for te zipper slider I've seen on some of the mods. It's really cool but can't seem to find it anywhere. Thank you for making this awesome theme

Wow, I guess I'm a beginner at all of this but pretty much got the hang of everything at this point. For future updates on this theme, how do I back up everything I have done so I won't have to do everything again? Is this even possible? and if so how do I go abouts re-applying it if the theme has been updated without actually reverting back to the previous version of the theme (whatever it is I backup)?

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hey there....Ian i think my Problem is gone.....the Order in Winterboard was the Reason.......

Thx Ian....Micha
    mkheinz could you send me a link for the Zipper slider? im on an iphone 4 4.3.3. if you could send me a link on how to get it I'd Apreciate it. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Prey View Post
    Hi Ian,

First and foremost thank you so much for the reply I appreciate it very much.

Now I managed to take one of the wallpapers (overlays) that were posted in this thread and saved it in my camera roll and put it in iFile and renamed it Overlay.png which worked perfectly. However, if I try manually changing the wallpaper like you said but keeping everything else (the clock etc etc) nothing changes. I went into the analog theme that I use, put a picture in there and renamed it "Wallpaper1.png" and went into the wallpaper.html and also changed it there, saved and respring ... but nothing changes. So in other words the only thing that worked was the overlay changing but not manual changing of the wallpaper on its own ... any ideas?

All your help means a lot man, thanks in advance and thanks for what you've already told me :-)
    In the screen shot in my last post you can see the code for the Overlay.png and Wallpaper1.png, the Overlay.png will always be on top of the Wallpaper1.png, so if you have an Overlay.png with a transparent area in the bottom half then through that transparent bit is the only area you will see the wallpaper file underneath it.. make sense?
    AND.. If you are using the LowerAW (which covers the transparent area) then you wont see any wallpaper underneath the Overlay.
    Hope you can make sense of that.

Let me try to make it easier:

Here is my Wallpaper1.png file:

Here is my Overlay.png ( note the transparent area):

Here is what they look like on the phone with no animated weather, this is using the code in my previous post and both Overlay.png and Wallpaper1.png are in the same folder: Note the wallpaper is behind the overlay.

Here is what it looks like with the UniAW (I like it behind the clock so did it that way):

Here it is with the LowerAW (Note you can no longer see the Wallpaper1.png) This is what I usually have my phone looking like.

And finally (whew!) Here it is with the UniAW + Lower AWW, note there are no animations in the bottom half, just wallpapers that change according to the weather conditions.

Iv'e probably gone a little overboard but I hope this is clear for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0019.png   -img_0020.png   -overla.png   -img_0018.png   -wallpaper1.png   -img_0021.png   -img_0022.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-07-14 at 08:06 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

KayAutic (2011-07-15), Prey (2011-07-25)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Red face Hilfe beim Iphone Themen
    Hallo würde gerne mein Iphone 4 so aussehen lassen wie es auf dem Bild auf der ersten Seite über FEATURES also dies mit dem Fenster und der weißen Uhr kann mir da jemand helfen bekomme es einfach nicht hin . Wäre sehr nett wenn mir einer hilft dabei habe das Timless HD aus Cydia geladen Also schon mal danke an die jenigen die mir dabei helfen können Gruß Manu

That looks Awesome!! Hey, I REALLY need help! I'm very new to all this, I installed Timeless and setup according to the instructions, It looked great on the lockscreen but upon unlocking i find no Overlay! Just my apps floating in the spots required, can you please help.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    In the screen shot in my last post you can see the code for the Overlay.png and Wallpaper1.png, the Overlay.png will always be on top of the Wallpaper1.png, so if you have an Overlay.png with a transparent area in the bottom half then through that transparent bit is the only area you will see the wallpaper file underneath it.. make sense?
    AND.. If you are using the LowerAW (which covers the transparent area) then you wont see any wallpaper underneath the Overlay.
    Hope you can make sense of that.

Let me try to make it easier:

Here is my Wallpaper1.png file:

Here is my Overlay.png ( note the transparent area):

Here is what they look like on the phone with no animated weather, this is using the code in my previous post and both Overlay.png and Wallpaper1.png are in the same folder: Note the wallpaper is behind the overlay.

Here is what it looks like with the UniAW (I like it behind the clock so did it that way):

Here it is with the LowerAW (Note you can no longer see the Wallpaper1.png) This is what I usually have my phone looking like.

And finally (whew!) Here it is with the UniAW + Lower AWW, note there are no animations in the bottom half, just wallpapers that change according to the weather conditions.

Iv'e probably gone a little overboard but I hope this is clear for you.
    Love your work ian and thank you. How can I get this setup with the phone on the window?

I cant get an Overlay to display, Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Love your work ian and thank you. How can I get this setup with the phone on the window?
    You just need to replace your phone icon in Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone folder with the one I attach to this post. I use 5 column's on my springboard to it sits in the centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamir77 View Post
    I cant get an Overlay to display, Can anyone help?
    It might just be the order you have things in Winterboard, TimelessHD theme should be BELOW whatever clock mod you are usung, go into Winterboard, grab & hold the themes on the far right side to drag them into the correct order.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-07-15 at 02:39 AM.

Page 236 of 253 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast