Page 235 of 253 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

iPhone? More like MyPhone tocap's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there any more support for this theam? I cant find anything but the theam and SB settings on Cydia.Ide really like to do the animated weather and Line calender but all links are dead ends.

Quote Originally Posted by jaumelorenzo View Post
    Hi there! Hunter222 same problem here! My LowerAWv3 is not updating its images or wallpaper when the weather updates. It only changes from day to night but with same image cloudy_day or night. Png.
    I'm on 4.2.1...
    Thanks!
    Yeah, also on 4.2.1. I just change the image manually to whatever weather conditions. I just rename the image I like for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by tocap View Post
    Is there any more support for this theam? I cant find anything but the theam and SB settings on Cydia.Ide really like to do the animated weather and Line calender but all links are dead ends.
    That's usually what happens. No matter how popular is the theme it will eventually slows down to a complete halt. The download links are usually deleted except for the the one's currently posted. You can go through all the pages and you still find few mods that are downloadable. A lot of pages though.
    Last edited by HUNTER222; 2011-06-22 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER222 View Post
    Yeah, also on 4.2.1. I just change the image manually to whatever weather conditions. I just rename the image I like for the moment.

That's usually what happens. No matter how popular is the theme it will eventually slows down to a complete halt. The download links are usually deleted except for the the one's currently posted. You can go through all the pages and you still find few mods that are downloadable. A lot of pages though.
    thx for the reply man.I spoke with Blue and hes gonna fix those links before the week is over-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tocap For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-06-22)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tocap View Post
    There is still support, not the support of a brandnew theme, but i updated this theme theme all the months to all versions of iOS from iOS 4.0 up to 4.3.3

The free weather mods are made by Ian Nicoll for this theme, unfortunaltly his links are no longer working for some reason and iīve lost contact to him.

I just fixed post one with the links that jerry69 found (thanks) and will continue to get in contact to Ian.

Thanks

thx for the new links,but I can't DL all three.After I hit ok to DL I get a error on the top of the screen saying network erroe and this in the middle"Download Failed" (Plugin Handled only) ???

Thanks

well this was the error ,but I found a way to kinds right click them to DL and then I unziped them from Var/mobile/library/downloads into theams and they showed up in winter board.

ok now I got it. but it looks funny how can I fix it?
    Last edited by tocap; 2011-06-23 at 03:07 AM.

Thanks

Default yay
    I don't know what happened but o moved some theams around in winterboard resprang and walla it all came together !Now I can't get the skin or the analog clock to change .I read the directions to change the default name but no dice.do I have to Copy all the text that makes then new clock?

Hi all! Hunter222 today in my city the weather has changed and the wallpaper changed! I think that the "cloudy, mostly..., partly...& fair weather uses always the same one and today it is "mist" and it changed! Try putting another location code from another place and you'll see it!
    Regards from Spain!

Hi Blue, i've just bought another or your great theme on themeit.app but i'm trying to change the weather icon with no success
    In the bundles folder there is com.apple.weather and in this folder what must be the name of the weather icon and the weather celcius icon please ?
    I must say i'm on iP4 firmware 4.3.3 ...
    In advance thanks again , by the way your theme EvolutionHD is great but it crash my phone's RAM ... too bad.
    Last edited by bdo; 2011-06-24 at 02:34 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bdo For This Useful Post:

HUNTER222 (2011-06-24)

Quote Originally Posted by jaumelorenzo View Post
    Hi all! Hunter222 today in my city the weather has changed and the wallpaper changed! I think that the "cloudy, mostly..., partly...& fair weather uses always the same one and today it is "mist" and it changed! Try putting another location code from another place and you'll see it!
    Regards from Spain!
    Hey thanks, I'll give it a try. Although I prefer to be in Spain in person.

Thanks

@ bdo:
    1. EvolutionHD is much less RAM hungry than e. g. LiveOS. After a resping i have 250 MB free memory ? So this depends how many apps you own. If you have nine pages with each 50 large icons this can reduce your RAM. In this case also use normal icons inside folders.

2. The bundle folder you found is for the stock apple weather app. The icon for apples weather app on iPhone4 must be named "Icon-Celsius@2x.png". Here you can find more bundle folders for other apps: http://iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/index2.php
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-06-24 at 05:32 PM.

Hi all.

Is it possible to put sounds behind or with the weather window somehow?
    I search for de code but can,t get it right.
    Who can help me out.

This is a great theme ....

Platini2000

Hi bluemetal.

Why not? I have found html5 codes where you can put sounds in.
    I only want to know how to combine those codes with this theme.
    Its possible, i,am sure. Maybe Ian knows..?

Thx

Default Help!
    How can I get my timeless to look just like this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Desync View Post
    How can I get my timeless to look just like this one?

Got it all figured out but the wallpaper, when I set a wallpaper it just shows a black/blue screen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can any one please post this clock overlay?
    thanks
    Last edited by waxxone; 2011-07-03 at 08:16 PM.

My weather in homescreen keep showing Fahrenheit instead of celcius despite the changes in weather.html into True

Thanks

If you made it right itīs not possible, Make sure you only reworked the weather.html file
    1. If it shows your own location then you only made a typo at false/true
    2. If it doesnīt show your location you use one of the clock widgets where you didnīt change the weather.html file.

Note: You must change your location at all three clock widgets or can copy your reworked weather.html file to all three weather widgets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    If you made it right itīs not possible, Make sure you only reworked the weather.html file
    1. If it shows your own location then you only made a typo at false/true
    2. If it doesnīt show your location you use one of the clock widgets where you didnīt change the weather.html file.

Note: You must change your location at all three clock widgets or can copy your reworked weather.html file to all three weather widgets.
    yep, i forgot to disable summerboard mode, and now it works! awesome theme man! loved it!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to nder.vander For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-07-06)

Page 235 of 253 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast