Page 233 of 253 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Hi,

Would anyone happen to have the standard transparent analog overlay.png without the triangle? I've searched, but have not been successful finding it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jozef View Post
    Hi,

Would anyone happen to have the standard transparent analog overlay.png without the triangle? I've searched, but have not been successful finding it.

Thanks.
    Here is what I changed via PS:

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/...es/Overlay.png

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Overlay2.png

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Callides For This Useful Post:

jozef (2011-05-19)

Thank you very much Callides. Overlay2.png is one I will use. Would you happen to have the transparent overlay without the triangle also?

Cheers.

Thank you very much Callides. Overlay2.png is one I will use. Would you happen to have the transparent overlay without the triangle also?

Cheers.
    If you can tell me which folder it is in I will find it and fix it up for you.

It's in the Extras/More Overlays Analog/ folder, called "Overlay Analog transparent.png".

Quote Originally Posted by msedaka View Post
    I installed the white omega clock and now there is a question mark in a blue box underneath it. I've read some post about it, but am not quite understanding why it's there or how to remove it. Could someone please help me out? Thanks.
    Anyone? Would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

It's in the Extras/More Overlays Analog/ folder, called "Overlay Analog transparent.png".
    Here ya go! Enjoy!

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/...thoutshine.png

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/...ransparent.png

Quote Originally Posted by msedaka View Post
    Anyone? Would really appreciate the help. Thanks.
    The center area is where the animated weather loads -- try adding the TimelessHDAnimatedWeather, LowerAWLSv3, or Bliss LowerAWv3

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Callides; 2011-05-20 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank you for all your help!

Please - can someone help me with a dumb question? How do I change the White windows in the TimelessHD-AnalogLowerAWLSMOD to Black windows. I know this must be simple but I have yet to figure it out. Thanks for the help.

Default lock screen slider bar
    I have the same issue. How did you fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThE sNiPeR View Post
    Done 

so i just installed this theme on my verizon i phone 4.2.8 and when i open a folder it goes to the original theme with my background the i close the folder and it goes the the theme? i have used perfect them but it did not work. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCon View Post
    The only thing I could think of was to rename the "WhiteWindow.png" to something else and then rename the "BlackWindow.png" to "WhiteWindow.png". They are in the images folder.

my setup for today..maby a bit strange but i like it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1514.png  

hey guys...Happy Memorial Day weekend. Quick question....regarding the "white omega" and other clock face overlay. I would like to know how to make those black borders (where the temp/date, glyphs, etc usually sit on) transparent. OR...how could I get just the "white-omega" face only with all else transparent. Basically, I would like to use it with LiveOS. Much like this (see attached photo).

(what I'm trying to do)
    -aaaa.png

(what I end up with)
    -img_0375.png

PLEASE NOTE: That last photo, I realize the clock hands are a mess...(so ignore that).
    I just swapped the overlays in LiveOS for a quick second only to show you the black background that I'd like to get rid of. As you see it covers up the top half of the LiveOS "day/night" display. I just want the clock face only...and with that nifty shine on the wood floor. (such a newbie...I know)....LOL I appreciate the help and awesome work Ian and Blu :-)

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelgg13 View Post
    so i just installed this theme on my verizon i phone 4.2.8 and when i open a folder it goes to the original theme with my background the i close the folder and it goes the the theme? i have used perfect them but it did not work. any ideas?

anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCon View Post
    Upload the attachment folder ( No Slider Bar ) to the Theme folder then open WinterBoard App and activate ( No Slider Bar ) folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThE sNiPeR For This Useful Post:

DennyCon (2011-05-31)

Ok, I have looked till I am crosseyed, and can't find how to install the small calender mod in the middle of the screen. I downloaded it to my laptop, but now what? I have Ifile installed on the phone. As you can tell I am a complete noob and need step by step. Anyone, Please?

hi Ian,
    i got the same issue with this, then followed your steps to put 3 themes in the correct order in Winterboad, but still no luck. (NO WINDOW with animate weather below the clock on the homescreen)......how to fix this issue?

here are some screenshots:

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Did you put the 3 themes in the correct order in WinterBoard?
    Top = Analog clock
    LowerAWv3
    TimelessHD

Please post a screen shot of your Winterboard page showing what you have checked.

OR...

Try re-naming the "Wallpaper.html" file in the LowerAWv3.theme to WallpaperXX.html
    Last edited by thienduong; 2011-06-06 at 11:23 PM.

I run Iphone 3GS with ios 4.3.3. Everything works fine, although I still get round folders when I want the square ones. Is it something that can be done?

Page 233 of 253 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast