Page 232 of 253 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by ThE sNiPeR View Post
    I've been looking for the white omega lockscreen like you have. Do you know where the post is to download?

Quote Originally Posted by zemisimus View Post
    Can you tell me more abouth this slider (zipper).
    yah where can we find this unzip lock slider?

pls advise

tvos
    no sig spam

Quote Originally Posted by nmuzzo909 View Post
    I've been looking for the white omega lockscreen like you have. Do you know where the post is to download?
    Here you go:

TimelessHD-WhiteOmegaBackgroundMOD.theme.rar

All the credits to Bluemetal, Ian Nicoll, Sheff1889 and EddieEckhardt

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThE sNiPeR For This Useful Post:

KayAutic (2011-07-11), nmuzzo909 (2011-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ThE sNiPeR View Post
    Here you go:

TimelessHD-WhiteOmegaBackgroundMOD.theme.rar

All the credits to Bluemetal, Ian Nicoll, Sheff1889 and EddieEckhardt
    Thanks for the link!!

Hi guys, can someone please post the link "Ian's Animated weather and the Animated weather wallpaper? I tried all the links but files are no longer available. I really appreciate it and I'm really jealous, thanks a bunch

I have a problem... My weather conditions are only ever "fair" or "cloudy" even when my weather app is clearly showing sunny or raining or what ever. What is the problem here? The theme is configured correctly and the temps are accurate, just the conditions only show those 2.

I recently installed Timeless HD and am having trouble with the weather. After following the instructions, I was able to configure my location (Los Angeles, CA), however nothing opens when I click on the icon. Any suggestions for a newbie?

Drag the clear icon with the weather label under it to where your theme is displaying the weather

Hey guys, I need help please. I couldn't find the download for lowerAWv3
    except for this one, German version. It's fine except for the word on the screen. How can I get of it? Or if you can direct me to an english version that will be great. Thanks a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight99 View Post
    Drag the clear icon with the weather label under it to where your theme is displaying the weather
    Got it! Thank you! Now what if I want to use a different weather app? I see the instructions say to "copy a blank icon for your app into the "icons" folder of this theme" however it does not say how to make that icon blank, or make a copy of it for that matter.

Also, given that the weather widget is on each screen page, how do I make the clear icon appear on every one?

Again, please forgive the newbie questions, but I'm eager to learn this stuff.

Hi guys, looks like everyone has moved on to different theme and I'm just starting. Anyway if someone can help me, I really appreciate it. Is there anyway to move up the clock to the line illustrated? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nmuzzo909 View Post
    I'm not 100% sure if the weather keeps running while in other applications. The only thing that I was able to find is if you're battery is fully charged, it will drain 10% faster than if it were not installed.
    As far as your other question about the load screen I don't have any knowledge of that issue. Sorry.

Good luck!!
    boy, you weren't kidding about the battery drain.... I turned it off for my 25K race and had when finished 20% battery left.. Otherwise, there would have been no-way with the animated weather and iphone handle bluetooth audio streaming and gps tracking..

tvos
    no sig spam

Default Need Help!!No Liveclock show up
    Hi All,

Appreciate if anyone can help me on this because i follow all the instructions given in the TimelessHD theme...why there is no liveclock show in TimelessHD-ChronographMOD...sorry for my bad language..thanks in advanced

Hi guys, when I apply community icons they show with white border around them. How do I fix that? Thanks
    Last edited by HUNTER12; 2011-05-17 at 04:03 PM.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening to my lockscreen ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Sometimes it looks like this also. Can't figure it out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Does anyone have the ability to make a couple of glyphs for me? I unfortunately don't have a clue how to create one from scratch, while having it look like the rest of the timeless hd glyphs. Anyway, I am wanting to have one for Wi-Fi Sync (thinking of the two arrows in a circle) and a MyWi glyph (thinking of just the regular Wifi symbol on the iphone).

Thanks for your help.

I installed the white omega clock and now there is a question mark in a blue box underneath it. I've read some post about it, but am not quite understanding why it's there or how to remove it. Could someone please help me out? Thanks.

Default Winterboard Order
    [URL="[URL=http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m602/Callides/?action=view&current=001.png][/URL]"]

In Winterboard I have checked in the following order:
    Blue Chrono
    LowerAWLSv3
    TimelessHD LowerAWv3
    TimelessHDAnimatedWeather
    TimelessHD

Can someone please give me the correct order so that the animated weather and the blue chrono them both show up on the lock screen?

Thanks in advance

Page 232 of 253 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast