Page 231 of 253 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by nmuzzo909 View Post
    The animations should be "inside" the window. They're not on the top of the screen as with the UniAW.
    Ah, thats cleared that up, thanks again dude

Quote Originally Posted by u_couple View Post
    Ah, thats cleared that up, thanks again dude
    Ok!! Good luck!!

Ok I got it and installed and checked off in winterboard, I get the clouds and the sun but in the middle I have a random blue question mark as the wallpaper... Why? :/

Go to cydia and search for UniAw. Install then go to winterboard and check it. Make sure it is placed above your timeless theme. Respring and you're all set

I have everything I need now except the larger white phone glyph (pictured below). It's different from the one in Blue's glyph folder. Anyone know where I can find that one? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -timeless-white-chrono-eg.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblelight View Post
    I just removed the UniAW.css so it didn't overlap the text with the weather information and it works fine.

tvos

Could someone tell me why the load screen that transistions when pressing the phone,cal,sms,email icon shows and sometimes doesn't?

I don't like seeing the load screen all the time during the load process vs. a brief second of the iphone color.

Please advise.

Tvos
    Anyone?
    no sig spam

I would appreciate a reply on my question..

Thank You

Tvos
    no sig spam

I would appreciate a reply on my question..

Thank You

Tvos
    I'm pretty sure that your question refers to lockinfo which has nothing to do with the timeless theme. And I saw that you found out about the tweak barrel. Way to go!! Have you heard of iFile or SBSettings yet?

I'm pretty sure that your question refers to lockinfo which has nothing to do with the timeless theme. And I saw that you found out about the tweak barrel. Way to go!! Have you heard of iFile or SBSettings yet?

I use sbssettings all the time and ifile isn't that where you can explore the folder structures? I use ifunbox to transfer from my pc to iphone.

What I would like to see is anytime a program that is launched from the iPhone, the load screen displays and transitions to the program. Ex: Phone, SMS, Email, Settings etc..

So far when I reboot, it transistions fine but after awhile it by-passes and goes directly into the program. Not sure why the settings get lost?

Last question how much does the weather animation on the home screen affect battery life? I am running a 25K race this weekend and wondering if I should turn it off to save energy?

Please advise,

Tvos
    no sig spam

I've been searching and searching but can't find this clock overlay/style. Can someone please tell me. It would be greatly appreciated. Timeless Hd is the best theme hands down. Love everything about it. THXS Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Rahllin View Post
    Well, now that I made it through the whole thread, I guess I didn't see where anyone had the whole month calendar on the LockScreen like I was asking about. I guess when I get a chance I will attempt to look to see if I think I can do it. I doubt I will be able to, but who knows. Just in case no one knows which calendar I am referring to. I am talking about the one in my screenshot in front of the lowerAW

I use sbssettings all the time and ifile isn't that where you can explore the folder structures? I use ifunbox to transfer from my pc to iphone.

What I would like to see is anytime a program that is launched from the iPhone, the load screen displays and transitions to the program. Ex: Phone, SMS, Email, Settings etc..

So far when I reboot, it transistions fine but after awhile it by-passes and goes directly into the program. Not sure why the settings get lost?

Last question how much does the weather animation on the home screen affect battery life? I am running a 25K race this weekend and wondering if I should turn it off to save energy?

Please advise,

Tvos
    I can honestly say I have no idea what you're talking about. And the weather depletes the battery 10% faster while enabled. Good luck in your race.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbajal3009 View Post
    Ok I got it and installed and checked off in winterboard, I get the clouds and the sun but in the middle I have a random blue question mark as the wallpaper... Why? :/
    I had the same problem also. I added the LowerAWv3 to my springboard. This theme gives you the open window with the changing wallpapers on your springboard. The LowerAW is available on the first page of the forum, but when you go to the link it says that the file has been deleted!!! Not sure why??? But maybe you'll be able to find it!!
    Good Luck
    Last edited by nmuzzo909; 2011-05-10 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can honestly say I have no idea what you're talking about. And the weather depletes the battery 10% faster while enabled. Good luck in your race.
    I love the animation but will turn it off during the race to preserve battery life. I figured that the battery would drain faster but wanted verification.

As for the loading screen - Anytime you click on a app you will see apple's iOS brief color and then it loads the theme. The author made a load screen which is called Default.png. Ultimately, I would like to have the loaded for all apps. But at times it is intermittent. See attached photo

Pls advise and Thank You,

Tvos
    no sig spam

Default Unlock slid bar
    Hi, i loved this theme since first version.

lately i up graded my iPhone 4 to ios 4.3.3 and i faced problem withe unlock slid bar theme.

How could i remove original bar?

It's not stuk on [email protected]

Best regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0602.png   -lswidget-2x.png  

I love the animation but will turn it off during the race to preserve battery life. I figured that the battery would drain faster but wanted verification.

As for the loading screen - Anytime you click on a app you will see apple's iOS brief color and then it loads the theme. The author made a load screen which is called Default.png. Ultimately, I would like to have the loaded for all apps. But at times it is intermittent. See attached photo

Pls advise and Thank You,

Tvos
    I'm not 100% sure if the weather keeps running while in other applications. The only thing that I was able to find is if you're battery is fully charged, it will drain 10% faster than if it were not installed.
    As far as your other question about the load screen I don't have any knowledge of that issue. Sorry.

Good luck!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nmuzzo909 For This Useful Post:

invisiblelight (2011-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by BalooDK View Post
    Can't wait to buy this theme... it's fantastic !!!

I made some small changes:
    Danish translation of date
    Danish translation of weather
    Made Iconoclasm layout
    Made some missing cydia icons
    Changed slider

Homescreen:

Lockscreen:
    Can you tell me more abouth this slider (zipper).

I just got this theme and liking it. How can I get rid of the white arrow under the dock? thanks

I have a question that has probably been covered but I can't find it anywhere. I am trying to figure out how to get the icons for day and night to display correctly. Right now it's almost midnight here in California but in the upper right corner I have a sun? What am I doing wrong? I have checked and re checked to make sure I have the correct code entered in the weather configureme folder. I know it's probably something I have overlooked can anyone help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by ThE sNiPeR View Post
    Hi, i loved this theme since first version.

lately i up graded my iPhone 4 to ios 4.3.3 and i faced problem withe unlock slid bar theme.

How could i remove original bar?

It's not stuk on [email protected]

Best regards
    Done 
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ThE sNiPeR View Post
    Done 
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Can someone please make me an icon for cydia, settings and app store I would like them to match my dock, thank you

Never mind the icons as I already got them. Can you please tell me how to get rid of the white arrow at the bottom of the dock? thanks

Page 231 of 253 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast