Page 228 of 253 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Thanks.

@ian and sheff

I have the White Omega Mod working, and today I installed the lockscreen White Omega (WhiteOmegaUniAWv2.2), but I don't want the animated weather on the lockscreen (and it carries over to the homescreen, where I already use LowerAWv3).

Is there a mod for just the White Omega clock on the lockscreen without the animated weather? I believe Sheff made one for another user, but the lockscreen incorporated the user's photo in the background. I simply want the stock TimelessHD lockscreen background + white omega clock.

I like how Sheff has the date and temp on the lockscreen with the Aquaracer clock, but I slightly prefer the White Omega clock for readability. The Aquaracer chrono is a great clock as well - thanks Sheff! And thanks to Blue and Ian.
    Last edited by Scott.6633; 2011-04-18 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have an issue with the "Weather.html" file.
    When I open it to change my settings, it doesn't have all of the code in it, instead it reads:
    [
    (some image is here)
    ]

Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by MCarb09 View Post
    When I open it to change my settings, it doesn't have all of the code in it, instead it reads:
    [
    (some image is here)
    ]

Can anyone help me?
    @MCarb09
    What are you using to open the file? I copy it to my desktop and open it with Notepad, and have no problems.

[
    (some image is here)
    ]

Can anyone help me?
    It appears that you are trying to open the .html file in a browser. You need to open it in some form of text editing program. If you are using iFile, you need to open it as text and not browser. If you are opening the file on your computer, copy the file to your desktop and use notepad, word, etc...(windows) or mac use text edit, dashcode, etc...(Mac).

Then you should be able to view all the coding. Change what you want, save it on your computer, then paste it back on your phone where you got it from. If you aren't comfortable with editing .html files be sure to save a copy of the original as backup in case you mess up the one you edit.

I open it in textedit on my Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahllin View Post
    It appears that you are trying to open the .html file in a browser. You need to open it in some form of text editing program. If you are using iFile, you need to open it as text and not browser. If you are opening the file on your computer, copy the file to your desktop and use notepad, word, etc...(windows) or mac use text edit, dashcode, etc...(Mac).

Then you should be able to view all the coding. Change what you want, save it on your computer, then paste it back on your phone where you got it from. If you aren't comfortable with editing .html files be sure to save a copy of the original as backup in case you mess up the one you edit.
    I open it with textedit on my mac and it still gives me the "Loading" on the text. Which is strange because I see images with the weather.html having code and text in it. No difference on other text editing software either.
    Last edited by MCarb09; 2011-04-18 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scott.6633 View Post
    @ian and sheff

I have the White Omega Mod working, and today I installed the lockscreen White Omega (WhiteOmegaUniAWv2.2), but I don't want the animated weather on the lockscreen (and it carries over to the homescreen, where I already use LowerAWv3).

Is there a mod for just the White Omega clock on the lockscreen without the animated weather?
    use ifile to edit the mod! remove weather

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hispasat For This Useful Post:

Scott.6633 (2011-04-19)

I open it in textedit on my Mac.

I open it with textedit on my mac and it still gives me the "Loading" on the text. Which is strange because I see images with the weather.html having code and text in it. No difference on other text editing software either.
    The same happens with me if I use "textedit" I use "Taco HTML Edit" for all my coding.

Quote Originally Posted by hispasat View Post
    use ifile to edit the mod! remove weather
    I deleted the Weather folder in Widgets, and nothing changed. Then I deleted the Animations folder, and the background disappeared on my homescreen for the (separate) White Omega theme. So I had to de-select the WhiteOmegaUniAW in Winterboard. If anyone has any specific instructions on how to modify WhiteOmegaUniAWv2.2, please let me know.

I thought WhiteOmegaUniAWv2.2 was just a lockscreen mod, but it's probably a full omega mod. All I want to do is add the Omega clock to the lockscreen of the original White Omega Mod.
    Last edited by Scott.6633; 2011-04-19 at 06:04 AM.

I deleted the Weather folder in Widgets, and nothing changed. Then I deleted the Animations folder, and the background disappeared on my homescreen for the (separate) White Omega theme. So I had to de-select the WhiteOmegaUniAW in Winterboard. If anyone has any specific instructions on how to modify WhiteOmegaUniAWv2.2, please let me know.

I thought WhiteOmegaUniAWv2.2 was just a lockscreen mod, but it's probably a full omega mod. All I want to do is add the Omega clock to the lockscreen of the original White Omega Mod.
    I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but try it. This is the white omega mod for the timeless theme. Download, unzip, then SSH into your phone. Copy the unzipped folder into your winterboard themes. Then go to winterboard and make sure that the white omega clock mod is on top of the timeless hd theme. Make sure that both themes are checked and respring. this should give you the white omega clock on both the lock screen and home screen. There is no animation with this mod.
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nmuzzo909 For This Useful Post:

Scott.6633 (2011-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by nmuzzo909 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but try it. This is the white omega mod for the timeless theme. Download, unzip, then SSH into your phone. Copy the unzipped folder into your winterboard themes. Then go to winterboard and make sure that the white omega clock mod is on top of the timeless hd theme. Make sure that both themes are checked and respring. this should give you the white omega clock on both the lock screen and home screen. There is no animation with this mod.
    Thanks, but I tried it, and there's no lockscreen clock. Same version I already have. You can see this by opening the main theme folder - there is no [email protected] and no LockBackground.html files, as there are in Blue's 3 clock mods or in the TAG AquaRacer clock mod.
    Last edited by Scott.6633; 2011-04-20 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah I checked my theme and the white omega clock isn't on the lockscreen. I use the lowerAWLS version for my lockscreen so didn't know. Is the only thing you want to do is disable the weather animations? Cause if so, I was able to disable my weather animations by going into the theme, then animations folder, then deleted all of the blue folders containing the animations. Leaving only the .HTML files in the folder. This allows those pictures to still change (i.e. trees w/ fog & girl in the rain) but the animations no longer are there. Not sure if this is what you're looking to do but hope it helped!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nmuzzo909 For This Useful Post:

Scott.6633 (2011-04-20)

Yeah I checked my theme and the white omega clock isn't on the lockscreen. I use the lowerAWLS version for my lockscreen so didn't know. Is the only thing you want to do is disable the weather animations? Cause if so, I was able to disable my weather animations by going into the theme, then animations folder, then deleted all of the blue folders containing the animations. Leaving only the .HTML files in the folder. This allows those pictures to still change (i.e. trees w/ fog & girl in the rain) but the animations no longer are there. Not sure if this is what you're looking to do but hope it helped!!
    Thanks for your help. There is a version of lowerAWLS that does not have the animations, just the pictures. It's called AWWLS.theme. I will try that. But neither has the White Omega clock. WhiteOmegaUniAW has the white Omega clock on the lockscreen and springboard, but it has the full-screen uni weather on the springboard, which I don't want, as I have the lower weather on my springboard. I was trying to disable the uni weather on the springboard of WhiteOmegaUniAW, not the lockscreen.

Thanks for your help. There is a version of lowerAWLS that does not have the animations, just the pictures. It's called AWWLS.theme. I will try that. But neither has the White Omega clock. WhiteOmegaUniAW has the white Omega clock on the lockscreen and springboard, but it has the full-screen uni weather on the springboard, which I don't want, as I have the lower weather on my springboard. I was trying to disable the uni weather on the springboard of WhiteOmegaUniAW, not the lockscreen.
    I don't know a way to disable the weather on just the springboard and not the lockscreen. But, like I said, if you want to disable the weather for that particular theme try the method that I posted. It might not give you the weather on the lockscreen but at least you can keep both the white omega clock on the LS and SB. GOOD LUCK

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nmuzzo909 For This Useful Post:

Scott.6633 (2011-04-20)

I don't know a way to disable the weather on just the springboard and not the lockscreen. But, like I said, if you want to disable the weather for that particular theme try the method that I posted. It might not give you the weather on the lockscreen but at least you can keep both the white omega clock on the LS and SB. GOOD LUCK
    Thanks! I will try that method if I decide I really, really want the white Omega clock on the LS. Right now, I am liking the AWWLS, which is very similar to your lowerAWLS. Thanks for reminding me of lowerAWLS!

Thanks! I will try that method if I decide I really, really want the white Omega clock on the LS. Right now, I am liking the AWWLS, which is very similar to your lowerAWLS. Thanks for reminding me of lowerAWLS!
    Can you post the file for the AWWLS. I was looking for it through the thread but couldn't find it. I'd like to check it out!!

@nmuzzo909

Sure, it's on the first page of Ian's other thread, the second download link.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ockscreen.html

File is at: http://www.mediafire.com/?n5u1a539f3wd7l1
    Last edited by Scott.6633; 2011-04-20 at 03:31 AM.

@nmuzzo909

Sure, it's on the first page of Ian's other thread, the second download link.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ockscreen.html

File is at: AWWLSv3.theme.zip
    Thanks...I just took a look at it and it's basically the same thing that I did by deleting the animation files. Thanks for the link to that thread.

Thanks

Default Transparent Background and help with clock color
    I am looking for help in making the background transparent and the silver of the clock gold like the saints emblem. The clock numbers can stay silver. It would be greatly appreciated if one of the photoshop wizards can help me out with this. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.png  

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Nice 2 see the revival of these old themes

Page 228 of 253 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast