Page 224 of 253 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TimelessHD

  1. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by Galosat View Post
    OK I did that and I'm happy to see the weather widget there but now my clock has dissapeared.

    I tried the following: I unchecked all themes from winterboard and then respring.
    Then I checked Timeless HD in winterboard and respring.
    Then I checked Timeless HD LowerAWDv3.theme in winterboard and then respring.
    And finally checked Timeless HD analog and respring
    Tried other sequences alsobut no luck

    The clock starts loading but then it doesn't appear on screen, only the dials.

    Please help!
    Did you put the 3 themes in the correct order in WinterBoard?
    Top = Analog clock
    LowerAWv3
    TimelessHD

    Please post a screen shot of your Winterboard page showing what you have checked.

    OR...

    Try re-naming the "Wallpaper.html" file in the LowerAWv3.theme to WallpaperXX.html
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-03-26 at 08:04 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    crector (2011-03-26), Galosat (2011-03-26)

  3. #4462
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Did you put the 3 themes in the correct order in WinterBoard?
    Top = Analog clock
    LowerAWv3
    TimelessHD

    Please post a screen shot of your Winterboard page showing what you have checked.

    OR...

    Try re-naming the "Wallpaper.html" file in the LowerAWv3.theme to WallpaperXX.html

    Ok What do you mean when you ask if I put them in the correct order in winterboard? Do you mean if I do the check of each one of them in that sequence in winterboard?

    Here's a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0208.png  

  4. #4463
    Quote Originally Posted by Galosat View Post
    Ok What do you mean when you ask if I put them in the correct order in winterboard? Do you mean if I do the check of each one of them in that sequence in winterboard?

    Here's a pic.
    You see the 3 little lines at the end of each theme? press and hold the ones oposite the theme you want to move, then drag it into the correct position as I showed in my last post.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    crector (2011-03-26), Galosat (2011-03-26)

  6. #4464
    What's Jailbreak? crector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Wow! @Ian! The saints clocks look awesome! You are the man! I can't express enough thanks to you!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to crector For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-26)

  8. #4465
    Thank you!!! SO Much!!!!

    I Finally Got it!!!!

    You are the man!!!

    Thank you!

    One last question: Is there a way to remove that little triangle on the bottom?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0209.png  

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Galosat For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-26)

  10. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by crector View Post
    Wow! @Ian! The saints clocks look awesome! You are the man! I can't express enough thanks to you!
    No problem bud, what overlay are you using with the mod? is it the one with the embedded icons or without the embedded icons? Once you give me this info I will do the overlays with the logo in them.

    I hope its the one without the embedded icons!
    EDIT Here is the overlays, see attached zip, just re-name the one you want to "Overlay.png" and put it in the mod's folder replacing the old one (back up the old one first)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-03-26 at 09:25 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    crector (2011-03-26), Galosat (2011-03-26)

  12. #4467
    Quote Originally Posted by Galosat View Post
    Thank you!!! SO Much!!!!

    I Finally Got it!!!!

    You are the man!!!

    Thank you!

    One last question: Is there a way to remove that little triangle on the bottom?
    Replace the Overlay.png file in the Analog clock mod folder with this one, the arrow also use to be in the dock image but i think Blue changed this recently, anyway, try this first.

    Oh, and you have to learn to press the "Thanks" button at the bottom of anybody's post that has helped you!

    And welcome to ModMyi.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlay.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-03-26 at 09:41 PM.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    crector (2011-03-26), Galosat (2011-03-26), rtsylvia (2011-04-03)

  14. #4468
    Thanks Yan,

    I tried that but like you said it seem like the triangle is on the actual dock.

    Is there a way for me to edit that?

    Sorry, I did not of that Thanks button on the bottom of the screen.

    Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0211.png  

  15. #4469
    What's Jailbreak? crector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    @Ian! YES! they are awesome!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to crector For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-26)

  17. #4470
    Quote Originally Posted by Galosat View Post
    Thanks Yan,

    I tried that but like you said it seem like the triangle is on the actual dock.

    Is there a way for me to edit that?

    Sorry, I did not of that Thanks button on the bottom of the screen.

    Thank you!
    Unzip the attached file and put it in TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder replacing the old one (back up first)

    The arrow is on the Overlay and the dock image so you need to replace both.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-03-26 at 10:20 PM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    crector (2011-03-26), Daveedo (2011-06-30), Galosat (2011-03-26)

  19. #4471
    Worked great!!!!

    Thank you!!!

    Last edited by Galosat; 2011-03-26 at 11:02 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Galosat For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-26)

  21. #4472
    What's Jailbreak? crector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    file://localhost/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/IMG_0714.PNG/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/IMG_0714.PNG

    Thanks to @Ian. Mod in progress

    Well tried to post screen shot but don't know how!

    To all: whenever you see ian's name in a post please press the thank you button! This gentleman does wonders for us and all for a simple thank you! His work is all over these boards lets make sure he gets the credit.
    Last edited by crector; 2011-03-26 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to crector For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-27)

  23. #4473
    Can someone tell me how I can get my clock to show on my lockscreen above the window? I'm also having trouble getting the window to show on the homescreen below the clock. I can't post pics b/c I have already posted them in post # 4414 in this thread and no one replied.
    Last edited by msdontplay01; 2011-03-27 at 03:37 AM.

  24. #4474
    I have finally learned a quick way to add icons to theme have most of 100+ themed.
    Can someone tell me where to go to change font size for calender it is too large.

    -img_0077.png

  25. #4475
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Weather differences...
    First of all, this theme is awesome! Thanks alot!

    I'm having a little problem. The weather on my lockscreen and the weather on my homescreen don't match. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

    -Jay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.png   -image-1.png  

  26. #4476
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Nevermind. I figured it out. It was on Celsius and I had to change it to Fahrenheit.

  27. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by msdontplay01 View Post
    Can someone tell me how I can get my clock to show on my lockscreen above the window? I'm also having trouble getting the window to show on the homescreen below the clock. I can't post pics b/c I have already posted them in post # 4414 in this thread and no one replied.

    For you LS clock... It looks like you have "Clock Hide" enabled? Go to Settings - Clock Hide and make sure the "Enabled" toggle is set to OFF.

    As for the home screen weather, use this instead of "TimelessHD Animated weather:

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    crector (2011-03-27), sirpacman (2011-07-17)

  29. #4478
    Thanks but that didn't work. I want my the clock face that is on the homescreen to show on the lockscreen, not my regular clock. The animated weather link you provided still didn't remove the blue box either on the homescreen.

  30. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by msdontplay01 View Post
    Thanks but that didn't work. I want my the clock face that is on the homescreen to show on the lockscreen, not my regular clock. The animated weather link you provided still didn't remove the blue box either on the homescreen.
    The LowerAWv3 goes in-between the main Timeless theme and the clock mod in Winterboard,

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    crector (2011-03-27)

  32. #4480
    Quote Originally Posted by mickrg123 View Post
    I have finally learned a quick way to add icons to theme have most of 100+ themed.
    Can someone tell me where to go to change font size for calender it is too large.

    -img_0077.png
    Hi mickrg123,

    you can change the font size for the calender by going to your mod/widgets/clock----->digitalclockset.css , you will find the font sizes your after in the bottom two sections.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    mickrg123 (2011-03-27)

Page 224 of 253 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •