Page 221 of 253 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Not seen that for about 100 or so pages. I think from memory it's to do with some code in the widget.html.

I'll see if I can find the fix

EDIT:

Try the fix in this posthttp://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5605332

Thanks a lot Sheffi for your help! had a look at the post, but i dont think there is a solution fot it as the problem is in the coding i think, but i can live with that! lol Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by MUFC55 View Post
    Thanks a lot Sheffi for your help! had a look at the post, but i dont think there is a solution fot it as the problem is in the coding i think, but i can live with that! lol Thanks again
    Look at Pronup's post. You need to remove the text highlighted in blue in the widget.html file.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

MUFC55 (2011-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi,

Please go to the clock MOD you are using, then go to Widgets/Weather/Icon Sets folder, the "spils" folder should be their, if it is missing please unzip the attached file and put the spils folder in the above location.
    you're a legend sir, ty

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinkie For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-17)

What lines a have to delete to get rid of the white bar next to battery?

Quote Originally Posted by virus1225 View Post
    What lines a have to delete to get rid of the white bar next to battery?
    If you are referring to the bar in the top right corner, follow the link Sheff provided and check out Pronup's post. Delete the lines he highlighted that refers to secshad in the widget.html file.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

MUFC55 (2011-03-17)

I read it but i dont see those lines on the widget.html. Im using ana mod.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to virus1225 For This Useful Post:

MUFC55 (2011-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by leon1311 View Post
    Hi rylax,

Thanks for youre idea.

Besides the fact that i don't have Photoshop. It would be Nice to be able to simply place a photo in right folder and voilą.. Instead of always photoshopping overlays.

Any other suggestions?
    Use my fix..

Quote Originally Posted by virus1225 View Post
    I read it but i dont see those lines on the widget.html. Im using ana mod.
    Not 100% sure but I think when Blue updated to HD clock hands, he did away with the lines you need to delete to remove the white bar. I remember when I updated to the HD clock hands, I had to use the old widget.html file and remove the secshad lines from it.

Maybe Ian, Blue, of Sheff can shime in here and offer more assistance.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

MUFC55 (2011-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by MUFC55 View Post
    Yep, Its in the coding, I did fix it for one mod a long time ago but can't remember what I did Blue got around this by making the status bar a solid image instead of a semi-transparent one but I see you have a fully transparent status bar, that's why your seeing this white box again.

I attach here the solid status bar images, but they won't match the color of your wallpaper so you might have to do some color adjustments to them. They go in the main TimelessHD.theme/UIImages folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

15. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

MUFC55 (2011-03-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you so much Ian, for looking into it!! Well appreciated, that should fix it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MUFC55 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-20)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for this awesome theme... just one thing how can I remove the weather icon/image from the top right corner (see image) so that it only displays the temp and condition?

Thanks!

Hello,

Can someone tell me why the clock isn't showing up on my locksreen above the window? Also I've been trying to make the clock icon transparent so that I can place it above the clock face on the homescreen but it isn't working. I can't get the camera icon to change either. I also can't figure out why the window isn't showing in place of the blue question mark. I have attached pics to show what I'm talking about. Sorry for all the questions; any help will be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0154.png   -img_0156.png  
    Last edited by msdontplay01; 2011-03-20 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Couldn't upload pics

Quote Originally Posted by msdontplay01 View Post
    Hello,

Can someone tell me why the clock isn't showing up on my locksreen above the window? Also I've been trying to make the clock icon transparent so that I can place it above the clock face on the homescreen but it isn't working. I can't get the camera icon to change either. I also can't figure out why the window isn't showing in place of the blue question mark. I have attached pics to show what I'm talking about. Sorry for all the questions; any help will be greatly appreciated!
    Hi,

A few things.. please disable "LiveClock" in WinterBoard (LiveClock-Disabled) that will get rid of your clock icon.
    Please change your order in WinterBoard to this:

Top: Line Calendar - checked
    LowerAWLSv3 - checked
    TimelessHD AnimatedWeather - checked
    RoundClock2 - checked
    Timeless-AnalogMOD - DO NOT CHECK >> you just need one clock mod checked
    Timeless - checked
    LiveClock-Disabled - checked

Do this and we will take it from there.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

msdontplay01 (2011-03-28)

Thank you! I've disabled the liveclock as instructed above and changed the order of things in winterboard. This pics below show where I'm at now. I'm still trying to get the clock on the lockscreen above the window and the window below the clock on the homescreen, change the camera icon to the theme, and remove the clock label.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0157.png   -img_0158.png   -img_0159.png  
    Last edited by msdontplay01; 2011-03-20 at 10:14 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I wonder if anyone can help.... On my lockscreen I have the digital Theme. How can I get the Weather app to show on just this lockscreen along with the digital theme.

I do not want the weather app to after unlock, and happy with the digital theme. If I activate LowerAWLSv3, I get this on the lock screen but then the digial clock dissapears, but reappears when unlocked.

I am confused as I want both the clock AND the AWLS3 to show on the lockscreen together..

Help

Default PerPageHTML LumoMOD Preview
    Hi all,

If there is enough interest I thought I would share my current set-up as a MOD, I am using PerPageHTML with TimelessHD for this "LumoMOD"
    I consider myself pretty good with photoshop but am just not fully happy with my dock, plus I think I will add some shelves to the other screens.
    Perhaps I could ask BLUE if you can help me with this dock and page titles, it just doesn't look professional enough and I wondered if you might have a better idea?

Anyway, here are some screen shots of what I am using at present.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0820.png   -img_0821.png   -img_0825.png   -img_0824.png   -img_0823.png   -img_0822.png  

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

cscommando (2011-07-21), Dinkie (2011-03-21), dizinha (2011-03-21), hispasat (2011-03-22), MindGem (2011-03-21), Terryaspring (2011-03-25)

WTF!? Sexy as f ^^

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MindGem For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-21)

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    WTF!? Sexy as f ^^
    Thanks MindGem, you have a way with words..

29. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

MindGem (2011-03-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all,

If there is enough interest I thought I would share my current set-up as a MOD, I am using PerPageHTML with TimelessHD for this "LumoMOD"
    I consider myself pretty good with photoshop but am just not fully happy with my dock, plus I think I will add some shelves to the other screens.
    Perhaps I could ask BLUE if you can help me with this dock and page titles, it just doesn't look professional enough and I wondered if you might have a better idea?

Anyway, here are some screen shots of what I am using at present.

I'm interested it's the best use of timeless HD i've seen! please share

31. The Following User Says Thank You to dizinha For This Useful Post:

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

"Not professional enough!?!"

You take the term perfectionist to a whole new level, Ian. Top Stuff!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Page 221 of 253 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast