Page 216 of 253 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    You weather code should be the same in all weather widgets, in the White Omega MOD, go to Widgets/Weather folder and input your code in the "Weather.html" file.

In the LowerAW it goes in the "locationHere.js file.

Download "No Page Dots" from Cydia to get rid of the dots/magnifying glass.
    So i have to change the Location in both Files ?!?

Default *NEW* -- RoundClock2 -- *NEW*
    Hi all,

So, here is the new clock mod for TimelessHD, it includes 10 different color options
    + the clock hands are in HD.

Unzip the file and place the "RoundClock2.theme" file in your themes folder on your phone, this should be above the main Timeless.theme in Winterboard.
    Go to Widgets/Weather folder and put your location code in the "Weather.html" file, (it should be the same code as all other weather widgets you have).

To change clock faces, go to the "Optional clock overlays" folder, pick the clock face you want and then copy that file to the main "RoundClock2.theme" folder. This new clock face must be re-named to "Overlay.png" but before you do that you will have to re-name the existing Overlay.png to something else - any name is ok. Re-spring to take effect.

Don't want to add 10 screen shots here of the different colors so here is just one screen shot.

IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS PLEASE PRESS MY "THANKS" BUTTON

Download HERE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0793.png  

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Cleve33 (2011-03-05), deejaywestbrook (2011-03-08), Dinkie (2011-03-06), dizinha (2011-03-06), Doreen (2011-03-05), gadgetgirl (2011-03-05), hispasat (2011-03-10), Irish_Man (2011-03-16), K0OLKAT (2011-03-09), mAestr0 (2011-03-10), marine4ever (2011-03-06), Rylax26 (2011-03-05), sandy1010 (2011-03-05), Sheff1889 (2011-03-07), snakeeater01 (2011-03-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster777 View Post
    So i have to change the Location in both Files ?!?
    Yes

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Beautiful clock Ian!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Beautiful clock Ian!
    Thanks Doreen,

If you or anybody else wants the clock png's without the TimelessHD background, you can go to the LiveOS theme and download them from there, there is a link in post one of that thread. It also includes the psd.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

kithicor (2011-03-05)

Default roundclock
    Just put new roundclock mod..on phone but the clock seems to be cut off at the bottom

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by kithicor View Post
    Just put new roundclock mod..on phone but the clock seems to be cut off at the bottom

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Put the LowerAW under the clock in winterboard but above the main TimelessHD theme. ie.. in the middle of them. The line calendar then must be on top ov the LowerAW. And remember to set your location code.. unless you are from Brisbane?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-03-05 at 07:18 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

kithicor (2011-03-05)

ah that fixed it, and thanks for reminding me to set location code heh. Awesome theme man! and thanks for the quick responses

Quote Originally Posted by kithicor View Post
    ah that fixed it, and thanks for reminding me to set location code heh. Awesome theme man! and thanks for the quick responses
    Can I see a screenie of it, I wasn't sure about the clock shadow on top of the LowerAW.

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hey there....Ian i think my Problem is gone.....the Order in Winterboard was the Reason.......

Thx Ian....Micha
    Sorry for OT, but.....

can u tell me where i can get the Zipper Slider ?

Hey Ian, is there a working upper weather widget for timeless hd, that would work ontop of what I already have set up. Sort of like guy above me, rooster, has with the sun shining on top right? I think I remember seeing one

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all,

So, here is the new clock mod for TimelessHD, it includes 10 different color options
    + the clock hands are in HD.

Unzip the file and place the "RoundClock2.theme" file in your themes folder on your phone, this should be above the main Timeless.theme in Winterboard.
    Go to Widgets/Weather folder and put your location code in the "Weather.html" file, (it should be the same code as all other weather widgets you have).

To change clock faces, go to the "Optional clock overlays" folder, pick the clock face you want and then copy that file to the main "RoundClock2.theme" folder. This new clock face must be re-named to "Overlay.png" but before you do that you will have to re-name the existing Overlay.png to something else - any name is ok. Re-spring to take effect.

Don't want to add 10 screen shots here of the different colors so here is just one screen shot.

IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS PLEASE PRESS MY "THANKS" BUTTON

Download HERE
    Yes, my'friend.....you've out done yerself once again :-) This will look awesome with my TimelessHD.
    But, as a total noob here, I still cannot figure out how to get the new overlay to my phone!

I'm assuming that when the link takes me to MediaFire, I need to download it to my home computer first, correct? If so, then how do I then transfer it to my iPhone and into iFile with my other themes, overlays, etc?

BTW: at home I have both a MAC OS X system as well as a PC and both computers have iTunes.....(if thats needed) So, which ever one is the easiest to do this. What's the procedure? And thanks a million for the help! :-)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deejaywestbrook For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-06), BiX82 (2011-03-07), Cleve33 (2011-03-07)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Looks awesome
    Thats Ian again perfect one question how can i show up the wood bottom too not only the clock

19. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-06)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Thats Ian again perfect one question how can i show up the wood bottom too not only the clock
    The wallpaper with the wooden floor is from LiveOS Wood mod. You would have to get it their.

Blue and Ian.....Thanks for a very nice theme... i put it on my ip4 yesterday and it looks great... the only thing i wish it had is about 6 pages of diff designs... i don't care for spring jumps...like page1,page2 and so forth... cause what ya'll did looks great for page0... any way for ya'll to come up with a couple of desgins that would compliment the work ?
    IPhone 5s....
    First MacBook Pro 13" I7 2.8Ghz with win7
    1 rooted Thrive
    08 Chevy 2500HD LTZ
    06 Dyna Lowrider
    40ft Raptor toyhauler

22. The Following User Says Thank You to towboattrash34 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-03-06)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deejaywestbrook View Post
    Yes, my'friend.....you've out done yerself once again :-) This will look awesome with my TimelessHD.
    But, as a total noob here, I still cannot figure out how to get the new overlay to my phone!

I'm assuming that when the link takes me to MediaFire, I need to download it to my home computer first, correct? If so, then how do I then transfer it to my iPhone and into iFile with my other themes, overlays, etc?

BTW: at home I have both a MAC OS X system as well as a PC and both computers have iTunes.....(if thats needed) So, which ever one is the easiest to do this. What's the procedure? And thanks a million for the help! :-)
    It is really easy to use ifunbox(get it via google it's free)
    Place the downloaded theme in map library/themes/
    respring, in winterboard you can now choose you're new clock mod.

Good luck

were is the psd to get rid of the triangle ?
    IPhone 5s....
    First MacBook Pro 13" I7 2.8Ghz with win7
    1 rooted Thrive
    08 Chevy 2500HD LTZ
    06 Dyna Lowrider
    40ft Raptor toyhauler

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Sandy requested a Longines Conquest MOD so I have come up with this

Hope you like it m8

Credit to Blue for the theme and Sandy for the idea.

DOWNLOAD:

LonginesConquestMOD.theme.zip

No Page Dots from Cydia will remove the page dots

Is that what you were after??

EDIT: I see you found it

Can you tell me how to edit the weather pics ?
    i want the same look you have.....
    I mean how to delete the window ?

thanks
    Last edited by Rooster777; 2011-03-07 at 04:21 PM.

Hi , can anyone tell me if it's a good idea to load TimelssHD on my phone TWICE at the same time ,or is that mad ? so that I could switch icons/glyphs for two different mods using back board instead of going into ifile and changing png's each time ?Or is there a more logical way ?
    So many theme mods , only one phone...
    Last edited by IM Clueless; 2011-03-07 at 04:42 PM.

Default Upper weather widget?
    Hey Ian, is there a working upper weather widget for timeless hd, that would work ontop of what I already have set up. Sort of like the guy a few posts above me, rooster, has with the sun shining on top right? I think I remember there being one at one point.

ah nvm, think I found it ...is it... UniAWv3? Think that is what I was searching for
    Last edited by kithicor; 2011-03-07 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 216 of 253 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast