Page 212 of 253 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Omega Panda Chrono MOD

Here is the finished new Omega Panda MOD

Credit as always to Blue for the theme.

What's new in this MOD:

HD clock hands thanks to the undisputed clock hand champ Ian Nicoll

Rotated date in the clock date box

Enjoy

DOWNLOAD:

OmegaPandaMOD.theme.zip

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-02-27), Atomic7 (2012-03-24), Beestardo (2011-03-27), Dinkie (2011-02-28), EventHorizn (2011-03-22), Irish_Man (2011-03-01), MUFC55 (2011-05-10), rtsylvia (2011-04-03), Rylax26 (2011-02-27), sandy1010 (2011-02-27), Scott.6633 (2011-02-27), trainp01 (2011-02-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Omega Panda Chrono MOD

Here is the finished new Omega Panda MOD

Credit as always to Blue for the theme.

What's new in this MOD:

HD clock hands thanks to the undisputed clock hand champ Ian Nicoll

Rotated date in the clock date box

Enjoy

DOWNLOAD:

OmegaPandaMOD.theme.zip
    Be ee eh yutiful

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Atomic7 (2012-03-24), MUFC55 (2011-05-10), Sheff1889 (2011-02-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    LOL.. I know, but where is the original link?

HERE IS A NEW ONE Now with HD hands

Only 8 people pressed my "Thanks" button for the original I'm sure it has been downloaded more times than that.

Please note that you won't have this reflection, it is just a screen shot to show the clock.

HI Ian how can i have this wood bottom in the overlay

LOL.. I know, but where is the original link?

HERE IS A NEW ONE Now with HD hands

Only 8 people pressed my "Thanks" button for the original I'm sure it has been downloaded more times than that.

Please note that you won't have this reflection, it is just a screen shot to show the clock.

Hey, thanks again for another awesome skin! This one is def one of my favs. However, when I try to down load the link, it takes me to the 4-Shared site and when I click download, it doesn't give me the option to to download using iFile. I def do have iFile because I've been able to download zip files directly to it before. But, this time it's not letting me. (iPhone 4)

Thanks for your help and the great work!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to deejaywestbrook For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-02-28)

Thanks, Ian and Sheff. Unfortunately, none of these Clock Mods work on my 4.2.6 iPhone. Only Blue's original three work for me. Sigh.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott.6633 For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Gho5t View Post
    com.yourcompany.TWCMax

thanks but not sure what to do with this.

I want to replace my timeless HD weather icon (which is clear) to default to my TWC Max app, instead of the stock weather app.

Is there anyone who can spell this out step by step. Just cant seem to find the files I need to adjust. searched but cant find them in SSH.

Quote Originally Posted by gman44116 View Post
    thanks but not sure what to do with this.

I want to replace my timeless HD weather icon (which is clear) to default to my TWC Max app, instead of the stock weather app.

Is there anyone who can spell this out step by step. Just cant seem to find the files I need to adjust. searched but cant find them in SSH.
    Easy done gman.

First place the weather app you want to use in the top right hand corner. Move the stock weather app somewhere else.

Then go into the icons folder of timelesshd and rename one of the other weather app icons to the one you want. Nb. You must name it exactly how it appears on the springboard , its case and space sensitive.

Then re-spring and your done.

You can use the same method for any other apps you want to make transparent , the clock app is a good one to do , placing it on the clock mod

Hi all,
    I am really new here and I am having problems putting this theme on my iPhone 4 on 4.2.1. I downloaded the theme from Cydia. Moved my icons to the appropriate places like the instructions say with gridlock. Then I select Timeless HD and the analog selection in Winterboard. Then respring. When it comes up, I have the message app under weather and it is still green. Mail is now black like it is supposed to be and do is the Phone app which I have on the dock. And the weather info is all wrong. The instructions say to enter a path Library/themes, etc. How do you do that? Where do you go to do that? I am totally lost here as I have just jailbroken my phone for the first time. How about a video tutorial? Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Thanks for the info but that didn't work. I moved the weather icon to another page.
    Renamed Fizz weather.png to TWC Max and that did nothing. Am i missing a step here from the previous post?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vstarag View Post
    Hi all,
    I am really new here and I am having problems putting this theme on my iPhone 4 on 4.2.1. I downloaded the theme from Cydia. Moved my icons to the appropriate places like the instructions say with gridlock. Then I select Timeless HD and the analog selection in Winterboard. Then respring. When it comes up, I have the message app under weather and it is still green. Mail is now black like it is supposed to be and do is the Phone app which I have on the dock. And the weather info is all wrong. The instructions say to enter a path Library/themes, etc. How do you do that? Where do you go to do that? I am totally lost here as I have just jailbroken my phone for the first time. How about a video tutorial? Thanks in advance for any help provided.
    Hi vstarag,

For you're iphone it is handy to have ifile installed on you're iphone, you can find this in cydia(paid app but well worth 4$).
    And what i really like to use is ifunbox on my computer(free, use google)

Also look for iwipe cache in cydia, this resprings youre iphone clearing cache and starting fresh when you want to.

Assuming you use ifunbox, simply connect you're Iphone to the computer with the cable and start ifunbox. You're iphone should show up and you can select it, now choose the bottom one(raw file system) there are the folders everyone is talking about.

For weather, you much first look for youre yahoo location, so go to Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News and search you're location, now select 6-10 day extended forecast.
    Look in the adres line for youre location code, it's in the beginning just after weather/extended/NLXX0015 the NLXX0015 is my location(rotterdam,Netherlands)

Remember that location(write it down or leave the tab open)

Use ifunbox and go to //Library/Themes/TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html copy weather.html to youre desktop and open that file with notepad.
    Somewhere in the first lines it says: var locale = "GMXX0122 change GMXX0122 to youre code. save the file and copy paste it back overwriting the old weather.html

If you take a good look at the info in the weather.html you can also change fahrenheit to celsius...

Use iwipecache to respring and the weather should now be on youre location.

The message icon needs to be made transparant, i don't know about that but i think if you really read through the last 10 pages yo will find you're answer..

Hope this helped you on youre way...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to leon1311 For This Useful Post:

hellraiserz32 (2011-05-04)

Quote Originally Posted by gman44116 View Post
    Thanks for the info but that didn't work. I moved the weather icon to another page.
    Renamed Fizz weather.png to TWC Max and that did nothing. Am i missing a step here from the previous post?

Did you name it exactly how it appears on the homescreen?

it should be TWC Max.png

Be ee eh yutiful
    Cheers mate

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-02-28)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    HI Ian how can i have this wood bottom in the overlay
    It's an overlay from LiveOS, you should purchase it, it's the bee's knee'z

20. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

leon1311 (2011-02-28)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,

Is it still possible to use the bootlogos with animate using the timeless and white omega mod?

Somehow none of the bootlogo's apear?

Any suggestions?

hey guys and gals,

as im usually camped in this thread, waiting for Sheff's and Ian's latest creations i thought maybe someone can help me here.

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...d-replace.html

thanks
    Last edited by Dinkie; 2011-03-01 at 02:06 AM. Reason: wat article doood?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dinkie For This Useful Post:

marine4ever (2011-03-01), Sheff1889 (2011-02-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    hey guys and gals,

as im usually camped in this thread, waiting for Sheff's and Ian's latest creations i thought maybe someone can help me here.

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...d-replace.html

thanks
    Hiya Dinkie,

This article tells you the iTunes library files are. You'll need those for iTunes to recognise your apps etc.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2011-03-01)

you forgot the article

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinkie For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-03-01)

ok so i just got timeless hd but it seems that some icons are regular size and none changed. what can i do to change this? also im seeing some ppl have the weather info on the bottom half of the screen with a window looking out to the weather. how can i get this as well? and is it a motion weather or is it just pictures to display current temps?

Hi all , quick question , how would I get a any particular clock mod to work only as an LS widget ? Thanx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    you forgot the article
    So i did

iTunes: What are the iTunes library files?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2011-03-01)

Page 212 of 253 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast