Page 207 of 253 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Jim26 View Post
    Easy question for someone. I'm trying to change the color of my city which displays within the clock. Right now it's white "Miamisburg". I'm using the BreitMod and I have gone in the widgets/clock folder, but not sure which file to change. I did it once but can't remember now. Also, I need to move the "Miamisburg" up just a bit.

TIA for any assistance.
    You need to go to widgets/weather/stylesheets/split.css

In that look for weather city position.

Here you can change the colour and change the top value to alter the position.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Jim26 (2011-02-21)

Thanks Sheff. Worked like a champ. Another question for you or someone. My clock hands on my Lockscreen are both white and the second hand is red. Kinda hard to see with the white background of the Omega clock. However, the hands on my main screen are perfect, they have the red tip and hands are an off gray. Not sure why they are different. Any help as to which file I need to adjust?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim26 For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-21)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Hi Blue dürfte ich auch in den Genuss des Art Sliders kommen.
    CU NOB
    Please ask MkHeinz, he has my permission now to share it here.
    I made it for the MyWallet theme (it´s NOT HD):

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/ax0hb32as.png

Default Bliss weather mod
    BLISS WEATHER MOD for Ian's LowerAW weather theme

***Special thanks to Doreen who created the original Bliss WeatherHD images and allowed me to use them for the Bliss Mod***

Thanks also to Ian who helped me make the Mod work with LowerAW

Features:
    - Bliss weather background images for every weather condition, along with LowerAW moving weather
    - Two new window colors (Dark and Light wood) along with the option to completely remove the windows altogether --> name the window image that you want WhiteWindow.png

See attached images for screenshots

Download it HERE:
    Bliss LowerAWv3.theme.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.png   -photo2.png   -photo.png  

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rylax26 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-02-21), gramirez85 (2011-02-22), IM Clueless (2011-02-21), Sheff1889 (2011-02-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Rylax26 View Post
    BLISS WEATHER MOD for Ian's LowerAW weather theme

***Special thanks to Doreen who created the original Bliss WeatherHD images and allowed me to use them for the Bliss Mod***

Thanks also to Ian who helped me make the Mod work with LowerAW

Features:
    - Bliss weather background images for every weather condition, along with LowerAW moving weather
    - Two new window colors (Dark and Light wood) along with the option to completely remove the windows altogether --> name the window image that you want WhiteWindow.png

See attached images for screenshots

Download it HERE:
    Bliss LowerAWv3.theme.zip
    Hi , where does this go ? I mean, is this instead of Ian's theme or what ? apologies now for being thick.
    Last edited by IM Clueless; 2011-02-21 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudier View Post

A question for Ian : about the LowerAWv3, could you please let me know which file turns the weather conditions from Yahoo into animations ? I'd like to make the missing ones, having the same "patly cloudy" animation for several diferent weather conditions annoys me more and more day after day.
    LOL.. I already added the fair condition to my own one but it's just the same as partly cloudy but has less clouds and a different background. So it remains that partly cloudy and mostly cloudy are the same, but how would you like to separate them as the conditions are almost identical.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey guys can I have a BackBoard icon? For those that don't know, its an app made by wynd that allows winterboard theme and springboard layout saving.

Quote Originally Posted by widezu69 View Post
    Hey guys can I have a BackBoard icon? For those that don't know, its an app made by wynd that allows winterboard theme and springboard layout saving.
    I uploaded one few days ago - won't let me upload again

Thanks Sheff. Worked like a champ. Another question for you or someone. My clock hands on my Lockscreen are both white and the second hand is red. Kinda hard to see with the white background of the Omega clock. However, the hands on my main screen are perfect, they have the red tip and hands are an off gray. Not sure why they are different. Any help as to which file I need to adjust?
    Are you using the full Omega MOD as that has clock hands in it that Ian made specifically for that clock. Black and white from memory.
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-02-21 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    I uploaded one few days ago - won't let me upload again

Are you using the full Omega MOD as that has clock hands in it that Ian made specifically for that clock. Black and white from memory.

What I did was copy an overlay from this thread which was the Omega overlay. Then I copied it into my BriefMod folder and renamed the current overlay that was in there to "org_Overlay", then I changed the [email protected] to reflect this new overlay of the omega. So it works fine on the homescreen with the clockhands, but just not on the lockscreen. Shows white hour and white minute hands and red second hand.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim26 For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-21)

What I did was copy an overlay from this thread which was the Omega overlay. Then I copied it into my BriefMod folder and renamed the current overlay that was in there to "org_Overlay", then I changed the [email protected] to reflect this new overlay of the omega. So it works fine on the homescreen with the clockhands, but just not on the lockscreen. Shows white hour and white minute hands and red second hand.
    You want the full Omega MOD??

Thanks

simply, amazing! It is absolutely fantastic

Sure, but on the overlay, I don't want the phone icon that appears in the bottom nor do I want the mail and the text icon. Just a plain overlay.

Sure, but on the overlay, I don't want the phone icon that appears in the bottom nor do I want the mail and the text icon. Just a plain overlay.
    No problem - give us a minute

EDIT:

Here it is - credit to Ian as it is his MOD

White Omega MOD.theme.zip
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-02-21 at 09:00 PM.

-iphonemod-046.png

-iphonemod-047.png
    Almost there , anyone know how I can lose the time on the status bar though ? Tried 'no clock status bar ' Cydia jobby but it won't go

Quote Originally Posted by IM Clueless View Post
    -iphonemod-046.png

-iphonemod-047.png
    Almost there , anyone know how I can lose the time on the status bar though ? Tried 'no clock status bar ' Cydia jobby but it won't go

If you are on 4.1 you can use MakeItMine to hide the clock.
    Press space and click banner and the clock should vanish, well it does on mine

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

IM Clueless (2011-02-21)

Thanks Sheff. Can you tell me which file I need to modify to show my current temp in the upper right hand corner. I updated the Weather-Config.js file and put in my zip code of "45342". It shows light rain which is accurate, but the show 2 degrees which is inaccurate. In that same config file, it is set False to show Farenheit. Here is what it looks like...

/* Set to 'false' for Farenheit. */

var isCelsius = false

Am I modifying the wrong file? It should show 36 degrees.

TIA for EVERYTHING

Thanks Sheff. Can you tell me which file I need to modify to show my current temp in the upper right hand corner. I updated the Weather-Config.js file and put in my zip code of "45342". It shows light rain which is accurate, but the show 2 degrees which is inaccurate. In that same config file, it is set False to show Farenheit. Here is what it looks like...

/* Set to 'false' for Farenheit. */

var isCelsius = false

Am I modifying the wrong file? It should show 36 degrees.

TIA for EVERYTHING
    You want to be editing the Weather.html in widgets/weather and changing the var locale which will be UKXX1137 now which is my location.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Jim26 (2011-02-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    If you are on 4.1 you can use MakeItMine to hide the clock.
    Press space and click banner and the clock should vanish, well it does on mine
    Genius ! T.Y.V.M.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to IM Clueless For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-21)

Genius ! T.Y.V.M.
    Anytime buddy

Hi , where does this go ? I mean, is this instead of Ian's theme or what ? apologies now for being thick.

Clueless - the Bliss Mod can be put into the themes folder and can be used instead of Ian's LowerAW theme. It is the same as LowerAW except it has Bliss weather background images.

Hope this helps

Page 207 of 253 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast