Page 206 of 253 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Thanks Ian wondrful if you have the same for mail and messages i am lucky,doesnt matter i dont use own wallpapers or overlays with the new firmware so i think i have no issues

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -f.png   -ff.png   -fff.png   -ffff.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-20 at 04:15 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

snakeeater01 (2011-02-20)

Great Ian, what do you think is it much work you see on the shot , photo and camera icon, i want it in the same style with green and black(Half/Half) but without the shield think it dont fit the screen so good.Think only as glyphs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foto.png  
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-02-20 at 04:40 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone geoffe's Avatar
    Thanks

Love this theme! I just got it this morning after trying out a few others and about $12 later I found this. One question. Where is the Omega Mod? If anyone knows what post or where to download it thanks a bunch in advance. Not having much luck searching.
    Also can I change the images in the AWv3 to anything I want as long as the file name stays the same?

AWESOME theme!

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Great Ian, what do you think is it much work you see on the shot , photo and camera icon, i want it in the same style with green and black(Half/Half) but without the shield think it dont fit the screen so good.Think only as glyphs
    I think that's enough for one day.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -v.png   -vv.png  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

snakeeater01 (2011-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by geoffe View Post
    Love this theme! I just got it this morning after trying out a few others and about $12 later I found this. One question. Where is the Omega Mod? If anyone knows what post or where to download it thanks a bunch in advance. Not having much luck searching.
    Also can I change the images in the AWv3 to anything I want as long as the file name stays the same?

AWESOME theme!
    I attach the White Omega Mod to this post.

Yes, go to the images folder and change what you want but keep the name and size the same.

BUT REMEMBER, the images are linked to the weather, so, for example, the cloudy image will only appear if the weather condition is cloudy.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-20 at 05:29 PM.

Yes you are be right Thanks spending your time and good weekend for you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-02-20)

Hi , I gotta ask , has anyone got a gold phone GLYPH with a transparent background , the only one I can find on this thread has a white solid square behind it , I've tried with gimp to sort it but failed miserably (I'm a one finger typist typa guy )Please ,somebody, HELP

PS no worries now , sorted it myself !
    Last edited by IM Clueless; 2011-02-21 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I attach the White Omega Mod to this post.

Yes, go to the images folder and change what you want but keep the name and size the same.

BUT REMEMBER, the images are linked to the weather, so, for example, the cloudy image will only appear if the weather condition is cloudy.
    Thank you much!

Default help
    how do i change the message app to the one that goes with this theme?(gray, that sits top- bottom right. also the phone bottom center dock? Thanks all:

Can anyone teach me how to mask all cydia Icons????thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve33 View Post
    how do i change the message app to the one that goes with this theme?(gray, that sits top- bottom right. also the phone bottom center dock? Thanks all:
    Hi Cleve

In //Library/Themes/TimelessHD.theme/extra you find the Icons/glyphs you are looking for.

The one for youre message goes to folder..//Library/Themes/TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MobileSMS
    and has to be named [email protected]
    The ons for youre phone goes to //Library/Themes/TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone
    also named [email protected]

Respring and it should be done

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Just use the image I gave you as a template for the sizes of any others you want.

To get rid of the dots please install "No page dots from Cydia.

Hi Ian,

I allready had the no page dots you reffered to but youre screen shot pointed me to the no page dots for iphone 4.

I tried that tweak and it worked!!!

Thnx man!!
    Last edited by leon1311; 2011-02-20 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default lockscreen for white omega
    This far i have not had a lockscreen for my white omega mod, i understand it is not supplied with the mod.

I have been messing about to get my lockscreen to look like my springboard.

By placing the files in the attached .rar in folder //Library/Themes/White Omega MOD.theme
    i get the result you see in the image..

Any suggestions on how to fill the white transparant background with the photo i got a few posts back from ian?

I think i should name it background.png and place it somewhere but i just don't know where.

ANy suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0318.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by leon1311; 2011-02-20 at 10:49 PM. Reason: added information

16. The Following User Says Thank You to leon1311 For This Useful Post:

Terryaspring (2011-03-15)

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Hi @ All

I made a new Lockscreen for my Phone and i use basicly the WhiteOmegaLower AWv2LS for this.

Now i will use only the animated Weather on my Lockscreen.

I delete the line for the animated Weather in Wallpaper.html...but this is with the white Window and Weather Pics......

What can i use in Winterboard for this Style ??

There are many animated Weather in this Thread..which is the good one.

All credits for the zipper to Mr. Themecreator Bluemetal

Thank you in advance Micha
    Last edited by Mikka; 2011-02-21 at 01:00 AM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Hey, this is my MyWallet zipper, i can remember that i needed two days for this graphcis LOL

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Sorry Blue...i edit my Post......Thank you very much for this Art Slider.......( bleibt auch im Lande)

Micha

Thanks

I have never been as happy with a theme as this one. I have bought 20+ themes over the past 2 years and this is by far my favorite, and I can see using it for a very long time.
    Thanks for all the hard work Bluemetal!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to geoffe For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-02-21)

Easy question for someone. I'm trying to change the color of my city which displays within the clock. Right now it's white "Miamisburg". I'm using the BreitMod and I have gone in the widgets/clock folder, but not sure which file to change. I did it once but can't remember now. Also, I need to move the "Miamisburg" up just a bit.

TIA for any assistance.

Morning all , could someone please tell me how to write the colour gold in this mod ? [url=http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5707335
    please , T.I.A.
    Last edited by IM Clueless; 2011-02-21 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Hey, this is my MyWallet zipper, i can remember that i needed two days for this graphcis LOL
    Hi Blue dürfte ich auch in den Genuss des Art Sliders kommen.
    CU NOB

Hello there,

Like it was done a bit higher in the thread for dutch (?) language, I also made a french translation for the weather conditions. If somone is interested, I'll try to post the file here.

A question for Ian : about the LowerAWv3, could you please let me know which file turns the weather conditions from Yahoo into animations ? I'd like to make the missing ones, having the same "patly cloudy" animation for several diferent weather conditions annoys me more and more day after day.

Page 206 of 253 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast