Page 205 of 253 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TimelessHD

  1. #4081
    Quote Originally Posted by gotzaiPhone View Post
    They (the glyphs) are all located in
    The EXTRAS folder inside the timelessHD theme. You need to manually replace the icons with the glyphs either by ssh'ing into the phone or using iFile.
    Quick question how do I create a native Mail icon with the same look as the other?

  2. #4082
    iPhone? More like MyPhone gotzaiPhone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tinley Park, IL
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 140 Times in 91 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by supadupacookie View Post
    Quick question how do I create a native Mail icon with the same look as the other?
    I'm sorry, but that's above my pay grade. There are others in this thread that can answer that better. I just know how to move files around to tweak the theme.

  3. #4083
    Would anyone be able to make glyphs for the four apps I uploaded in post #4001 please? I would really appreciate it! I'm including a screenshot of my phone right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0016.png  
    Last edited by gadgetgirl; 2011-02-20 at 05:41 AM.

  4. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by Arpha View Post
    Ok, I have tried everything but seriously cant find any way to solve this...



    As you can see the tekst underneath the icons is a weird blackish. I have tried everything to counter it, even wrote my own script but it doesnt budge...

    And the Icon Folders cannot be changed as well, whatever I do whatever Folder Theme I throw at it, it stays the same.

    Here are my settings in Winterboard,



    Any help is very much appreciated!
    Turn off Summerboard and debugging in winterboard.
    To change the text, edit the info plist file in the theme that is the most "top" in Winterboard (should be the White Omega Mod)
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-20 at 10:40 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    leon1311 (2011-02-20)

  6. #4085
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Hello people.

    I would like to try using my own wallpaper.

    I know where to place the file. but can't seem to get size right.

    Can somebody please fit the image to the right size.

    Thanks a lot.

    Ian or bue metal,

    I saw with the new update a turkisch weather translation, I created a dutch translation for the weather, you can include that in a future update if you want.

    Thnx alot youre awesome theme!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0315.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by leon1311; 2011-02-20 at 10:03 AM. Reason: took out some type mistakes

  7. #4086
    Quote Originally Posted by leon1311 View Post
    Hello people.

    I would like to try using my own wallpaper.

    I know where to place the file. but can't seem to get size right.

    Can somebody please fit the image to the right size.

    Thanks a lot.

    Ian or bue metal,

    I saw with the new update a turkisch weather translation, I created a dutch translation for the weather, you can include that in a future update if you want.

    Thnx alot youre awesome theme!!
    Try this

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -333.png  

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    leon1311 (2011-02-20)

  9. #4087
    Morning all (well it is here), wondering if it's possible to change the TimelessHD logo colour on the lockscreen from white to the same gold colour as in the Gold Mod , a bit o.c.d. I know , but I'd notice it !
    Don't all answer at once ! Thanks

  10. #4088
    Quote Originally Posted by IM Clueless View Post
    Morning all (well it is here), wondering if it's possible to change the TimelessHD logo colour on the lockscreen from white to the same gold colour as in the Gold Mod , a bit o.c.d. I know , but I'd notice it !
    Don't all answer at once ! Thanks
    Would have been better if you supplied the correct color code, I'm not about to go searching this thread for your mod! Try this.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground-2x.png  

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    IM Clueless (2011-02-20)

  12. #4089
    Hi can anybody made for me the Telephon shield in black or aqua.
    Thanks in Advance
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #4090
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Would have been better if you supplied the correct color code, I'm not about to go searching this thread for your mod! Try this.

    Your the man ! Thanks for that Ian

  14. #4091
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Hi can anybody made for me the Telephon shield in black or aqua.
    Thanks in Advance
    Try these. You are aware this icon you gave me is a low res icon right?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    snakeeater01 (2011-02-20)

  16. #4092
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Try these. You are aware this icon you gave me is a low res icon right?
    I dont know is it a low res i take it from the gold mod theme have the shared icons from you a better res?
    Andy by the way Ian i prefer your aqua mod for the Timless Theme do you think i can get for Email and messages the same great icon like the telepon png you share
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-02-20 at 01:07 PM.

  17. #4093
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    I dont know is it a low res i take it from the gold mod theme have the shared icons from you a better res?
    I have been looking through my files for the original but can't find it, I made those a very long time ago for the non HD Timeless, If I find it I will redo it but I think it's long gone.

  18. #4094
    I only have this for mail and messages
    Want i want to ak i must restore my iphone 4 and now i must go to the newest firmware i am not happy love 4.1 can i use with the new firmware the aqua mod too?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2.png  
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-02-20 at 02:26 PM.

  19. #4095
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    I dont know is it a low res i take it from the gold mod theme have the shared icons from you a better res?
    Andy by the way Ian i prefer your aqua mod for the Timless Theme do you think i can get for Email and messages the same great icon like the telepon png you share
    I found it and redid them for you, these need to be called "[email protected]" and go in the Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone" folder, you also should have summermode off in winterboard.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x-bw.png   -icon-2x-aqua.png  

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    snakeeater01 (2011-02-20)

  21. #4096
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    I only have this for mail and messages
    Want i want to ak i must restore my iphone 4 and now i must go to the newest firmware i am not happy love 4.1 can i use with the new firmware the aqua mod too?
    It will work with 4.2 but you might have to do some tweaking The main problem with 4.2.? comes if you want to use your own wallpapers backgrounds, but again, with a few tweaks it can be fixed.

  22. #4097
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Thanx Ian worked like a charm.. can you please explain what you did? next time i would like to be able to work this out myself.

    The only thing still not sorted is the looking glass you see just above Sa in the line calender.

    Any suggestions on how to get rid of that?

    Thank you!!!
    Last edited by leon1311; 2011-02-20 at 02:41 PM. Reason: wrong quote

  23. #4098
    Quote Originally Posted by leon1311 View Post
    Thanx Ian worked like a charm.. can you please explain what you did? next time i would like to be able to work this out myself.

    The only thing still not sorted is the looking glass you see just above Sa in the line calender.

    Any suggestions on how to get rid of that?

    Thank you!!!
    Just use the image I gave you as a template for the sizes of any others you want.

    To get rid of the dots please install "No page dots from Cydia.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0748.png  

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (2011-02-21), leon1311 (2011-02-20)

  25. #4099
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I found it and redid them for you, these need to be called "[email protected]" and go in the Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone" folder, you also should have summermode off in winterboard.

    Thanks Ian wondrful if you have the same for mail and messages i am lucky,doesnt matter i dont use own wallpapers or overlays with the new firmware so i think i have no issues

  26. #4100
    Can someone make the analog lockscreen overlay without the blue shine under the clock



    N/M found the psd
    Last edited by gramirez85; 2011-02-20 at 04:15 PM.

Page 205 of 253 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •