Page 204 of 253 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Actually, the reflection just looked wrong, hopefully this is better.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -12ab.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-19 at 09:24 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-19)

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Actually, the reflection was wrong, hopefully this is better.

Hey ian, can you make me the same reflection on my clock i posted yesterday ?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Hey ian, can you make me the same reflection on my clock i posted yesterday ?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    This uses a completely different method, the clock has no background, the overlay is now part of the main TimelessHD theme.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-19 at 09:32 PM.

I have a Animated lockscreen that lets me use my own wallpaper thru camera roll. Url key : var/mobile/Library/Springboard/LockBackgroundThumbnail.jpg Why they: HomeBackgroundThumbnail.jpg can't work?

-Thanks for all the work done on that Theme-

Have a quick question...

I did an Update via Cydia 3 days ago and I´m not able to picture the standard analog clock in 24hr mode.

The hour lines are missing on the clock face (only have 3-6-9-12 visible).

Changed the Digital Clock-Config.js and set

var DisplayTwentyFourHourClock = true;
    var DisplayAMPM = false;

Without any effect ?
    Someone a quick idea on this ?

Thanks
    Diz

Removed
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-19 at 10:21 PM.

For Sheff.

Image now removed, I don't think Blue would want us to turn TimelessHD into LiveOS.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-19 at 10:47 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-19)

≠≠Well I finally finished this!

This is the new version of the LowerAW for TimelessHD, this version (LowerAWv3) has all the backgrounds incorporated into the theme and also utilizes all the latest tricks from my UniAW theme. If you use this you can delete the old LowerAW theme AND the AWW theme as you won’t need them anymore.

I haven’t got time to look for different countries to get screen shots of all the weathers so have just included a few, you will notice that on some screen shots there is a window, black or white, it’s your choice. The windows are separate themes, just install them as usual and activate the one you want (black or white) in winterboard. Of coarse you don’t need the windows, they are just a little extra something for you.

A point I would like to make: this new LowerAWv2 has the sun & moon moving across the screen according to the time of day, but there are complications, it only functions correctly if yahoo sends the correct information, i.e. lets say it’s 7am but yahoo still says it’s night (you can tell by the weather icon in the top right corner of the TimelessHD theme, it will still have a moon!) in this case the new LowerAWv2 wont show the 7am sun as yahoo says its night so the LowerAWv2 theme will show no sun or moon till yahoo updates itself and sends the correct information.
    The same is also true for the UniAWv2.3 theme except it will show the default image (6am). In the LowerAWv2 I have changed this default image to a blank image so no sun or moon will appear but the weather condition animations still function. You will usually see this problem around the 6-7am and 6-7pm, sometimes yahoo doesn’t change to daytime till 9am!! It depends on where you live. This is just a “heads up” to you all.

I have attached a screen shot showing what order everything should be in Winterboard.

I have literally spent countless hours doing this, ALL the code had to be changed to have a re-direct code for all animations so they can each have a day & night image.

If you download this PLEASE press my “Thanks” button, if you are having problems and you haven’t bothered to hit the “Thanks” button I will not help you out! It’s a small thing to ask for such a complex theme.

Thanks everybody and I hope you enjoy this.

Ian.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Hi,

I have stumbled upon this and cant for the life of me get it to work. I still get page dots, my dock only supports 4 icons and the lower two botton on the sides of the clock overlap UI itself.

Does anyone know what is wrong? The only thing I miss and couldnt find anywhere, not even on Cydia was AWWSLv2. All the others I have and activated.

Any idea?

~Arpha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpha For This Useful Post:

geoffe (2011-02-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Arpha View Post
    Hi,

I have stumbled upon this and cant for the life of me get it to work. I still get page dots, my dock only supports 4 icons and the lower two botton on the sides of the clock overlap UI itself.

Does anyone know what is wrong? The only thing I miss and couldnt find anywhere, not even on Cydia was AWWSLv2. All the others I have and activated.

Any idea?

~Arpha
    For the AWWLSv3, click on the LowerAWLS link in my signature, the link for the AWWv3 is right brfore the screen shots start.

As for the other problems, can you post a screen shot showing the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizko View Post
    -Thanks for all the work done on that Theme-

Have a quick question...

I did an Update via Cydia 3 days ago and I´m not able to picture the standard analog clock in 24hr mode.

The hour lines are missing on the clock face (only have 3-6-9-12 visible).

Changed the Digital Clock-Config.js and set

var DisplayTwentyFourHourClock = true;
    var DisplayAMPM = false;

Without any effect ?
    Someone a quick idea on this ?

Thanks
    Diz
    There is no 24hr modes for analog clocks, only the digital clocks can show 24hr!
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-19 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For the AWWLSv3, click on the LowerAWLS link in my signature, the link for the AWWv3 is right brfore the screen shots start.

As for the other problems, can you post a screen shot showing the problems.

There is no 24hr modes for analog clocks, only the digital clocks can show 24hr!
    Downloaded the AWWv3, works fine thanks. I had to change it back to the Omega theme and here is a screenshot.

As you can se the bottons overlap and the dock can only hold 4 buttons.

Downloaded the AWWv3, works fine thanks. I had to change it back to the Omega theme and here is a screenshot.

As you can se the bottons overlap and the dock can only hold 4 buttons.

Rename the attached file to "Overlay.png" and put it in the White Omega Mod theme folder replacing the old one.

IF YOU WANT MORE ICONS ON YOUR DOCK, DOWNLOAD "INFINIDOCK" FROM CYDIA.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -12345.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Arpha (2011-02-19)

Hi , Is there any way to change the colour of the numbers on the line calendar ??

Quote Originally Posted by IM Clueless View Post
    Hi , Is there any way to change the colour of the numbers on the line calendar ??
    Line Calendar theme/Widgets/Calendar/Stylesheets/CalendarSB.css

18. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

IM Clueless (2011-02-19)

Rename the attached file to "Overlay.png" and put it in the White Omega Mod theme folder replacing the old one.

IF YOU WANT MORE ICONS ON YOUR DOCK, DOWNLOAD "INFINIDOCK" FROM CYDIA.

Alrighty, so far so good. Last thing I still cant tackle is the page buttons they interfere with my line calender. Know anything that might hide them?

Alrighty, so far so good. Last thing I still cant tackle is the page buttons they interfere with my line calender. Know anything that might hide them?
    No Page dots - cydia

21. The Following User Says Thank You to IM Clueless For This Useful Post:

Arpha (2011-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by IM Clueless View Post
    No Page dots - cydia
    Awesome, almost there, Do you know the name of the folder theme?

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Hi....Here is my new Lockscreen..........

Thx to Ramses

Micha

Ok, I have tried everything but seriously cant find any way to solve this...

As you can see the tekst underneath the icons is a weird blackish. I have tried everything to counter it, even wrote my own script but it doesnt budge...

And the Icon Folders cannot be changed as well, whatever I do whatever Folder Theme I throw at it, it stays the same.

Here are my settings in Winterboard,

Any help is very much appreciated!

Can anyone make the message icon as the same look as the phone icon (gray knockout)? I see that every other picture on here has it but not me :P
    And also the mail icon, can anyone make the original with the Timeless HD size?
    And google maps is also not modified D: Help?
    IM A REAL NOOB SO JUST TELL ME WRONG IF ANYTHING IS :P
    Last edited by supadupacookie; 2011-02-20 at 03:18 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gotzaiPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supadupacookie View Post
    Can anyone make the message icon as the same look as the phone icon (gray knockout)? I see that every other picture on here has it but not me :P
    And also the mail icon, can anyone make the original with the Timeless HD size?
    And google maps is also not modified D: Help?
    IM A REAL NOOB SO JUST TELL ME WRONG IF ANYTHING IS :P
    They (the glyphs) are all located in
    The EXTRAS folder inside the timelessHD theme. You need to manually replace the icons with the glyphs either by ssh'ing into the phone or using iFile.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to gotzaiPhone For This Useful Post:

supadupacookie (2011-02-20)

Page 204 of 253 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast