Page 200 of 253 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Default invisible icon
    [QUOTE=sandy1010;5814688]you need to put the whole mod theme folder into the themes folder , not just the the .png

Hi mtglo ,

this is pretty easy to do.

Go to the icons folder of TimelessHD and copy one of the existing icons in that folder ( all of them are transparent)

Then re-name that icon to the same as the app you want to make transparent. Its important that you name it exactly as the app appears in the springboard, ie. it is case sensitive & space sensitive.

Can you help walk me through this. I am using iFile and I dont quite understand how to copy one of the existing icons in that folder. I want to make Calengoo's icon invisible like the native calendar icon so I can place that under the date.

Thanks for the help

Hi , don't suppose there's any more White glyphs knocking around ? A Skype one would be cool. 

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Yeah M8, but the weird "A" symbol needs to be taken out of the Weather.html file, this seemingly only effects some users, best to delete the "A" symbol from it so all is happy.
    This also helped all users (Taken from the installation guide,first page):
    "NOTE: Use ONLY "iFile" or a simple Text Editor like Windows "Editor" (Standard on any PC). Donīt use a HTML Editor. This could cause a wired "A" at your temperature after installation "
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-02-16 at 11:42 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-02-16), Sheff1889 (2011-02-16)

Hello Blue,
    thanks for the advice, it may be useful to posterity, I use notepad + + ( it's free and a good editor ) on windows, because the layout of the files is much more understandable

I have no idea whether it can depend on it, but I've just installed the 2.1 version of TimelessHD ... (just released on Cydia store) and I must say that it is much faster and also the memory seems to be more free ...
    Good job Blue!
    Last edited by extremeg; 2011-02-16 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just bought the 2.1 from cydia , is it just plug and play if ive already got TimelessHD installed or do I have to start my set up again ?, it took ages so I hope not

retains all user settings, so all the changes you made ... are maintained ... I tell you .. that happened to me so ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to extremeg For This Useful Post:

IM Clueless (2011-02-16)

Hey,
    how should the splitt.css look?
    Like that?

#WeatherContainer{

background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0);

}

#TextContainer{ /* Other */

font-size:18px;

font-family: Helvetica;

font-weight: ;

color:black;

}

#city{ /* Weather City Position */

float: center;

position: absolute; top: 70px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 0px; width: 306px; height: 461px;

text-transform:capitalize;

text-align: center;

opacity: 0.0;

font-size: 14px;

font-weight: ;

color: transparent;

text-shadow: transparent 0px 0px 0px;

}

/* Weather Temperature Position */

#temp{

position: absolute; top: 21px; right: 0px; down: 80px; left: 248px; width: 320px; height: 461px;

text-align: left;

font-size: 30px;

font-weight: Bold;

opacity: 0.6;

color: white;

text-shadow: Black 0px -1px 0px;

}

/* Weather info Position */

#desc{

position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 82px; width: 320px; height: 480px;

text-transform: uppercase;

text-align: center;

font-size: 14px;

opacity: 0.6;

color: white;

text-shadow: Black 0px -1px 0px;

}

#TextContainer p{

margin:0;

}

#weatherIcon{

position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 155px; height: 40x; width: 151px;

border: transparent;

border: transparent;

padding: transparent;

background-color:transparent;

}

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extremeg View Post
    retains all user settings, so all the changes you made ... are maintained ... I tell you .. that happened to me so ...
    So naturally I or any other themer can't know or backup for you all the individual mods that users have done to a theme.

It is generally useful for every theme to save your theme folders on the desktop before updating.

The update was absolutly necessary to finally fix any iOS 4.2.1 issues and to give you HD clockhands that were requested since months.

Hope for your understanding.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

IM Clueless (2011-02-17)

Yeah thanks , wish I'd thought to do that , I had do do my Cydia and Apple glyphs again . Worth it for the clock hands though !

Unhappy need help here...
    i can`t use my own wallpaper for this theme..why that question mark appear??any fix??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1244.png  

Same problem here... I got the blue square with question mark.

Can you change the instalous icon for the new one?

Instalous new icon request for please....

Thanks, Ian, but now I have a white background under the button. Any thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0011.png  

This lock screen look nice with TimelessHD. Anyone can mod it to work smoother?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0009.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cbdy2003; 2011-02-17 at 04:08 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetgirl View Post
    you need to click on the attachment before saving for the transparent background

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

gadgetgirl (2011-02-17)

i'm a little confused on how to get this theme on my phone. when i download the file there's multiple folders. do i put all of the folders into the themes folder? sorry im pretty new at this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by shahridhan View Post
    i can`t use my own wallpaper for this theme..why that question mark appear??any fix??
    Read post 3964.

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetgirl View Post
    Go back to the icon I posted, right click on it and select "open in new tab" then save the icon to your PC from the new window/tab. Don't know wgy this happens, but this is what you have to do to keep the transparency.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-17 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

gadgetgirl (2011-02-17)

the fix to show own wallpaper works but we need some widget to make the wallpaper resize and make it fit just on the transparent side....

seriously this theme needs an animated lockscreen. I spent some time watching the new and coming themes for IOS 4.2.1 and almost all of them come with an animated lockscreen.
    this is just an idea...
    Last edited by virus1225; 2011-02-17 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by virus1225 View Post
    the fix to show own wallpaper works but we need some widget to make the wallpaper resize and make it fit just on the transparent side....

seriously this theme needs an animated lockscreen. I spent some time watching the new and coming themes for IOS 4.2.1 and almost all of them come with an animated lockscreen.
    this is just an idea...

Virus, what do you mean by "animated"? There has been numerous clock mod lock screens with the animated weather posted, what exactly are you thinking about?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 200 of 253 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast