Page 196 of 253 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,920 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Love this theme! Thanks for the quick response on the transparent windows. It works wonderfully. I have another request please. I love the animated lower lock screen animated weather theme, but I don't really care for the rain image (the lady with the umbrella). Does anyone have an alternate image? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again for all the hard work...I'm currently reading through this entire thread, but it will will take me awhile

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Ok - in bundles folder there will be one called com.apple.mobileipod.

Back up the Icon called [email protected] and stick the glyph in that folder and rename it [email protected].

Try that buddy
    Found that icon however when backing it up I see that's not the icon I'm seeing on my phone for Ipod haha go figure

Went ahead and switched that file in bundles but no avail. I'm seeing the original ipod icon, anybody any ideas on how to change this to my glyph?
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-02-12 at 08:14 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetgirl View Post
    Love this theme! Thanks for the quick response on the transparent windows. It works wonderfully. I have another request please. I love the animated lower lock screen animated weather theme, but I don't really care for the rain image (the lady with the umbrella). Does anyone have an alternate image? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again for all the hard work...I'm currently reading through this entire thread, but it will will take me awhile
    U can change any image u don't like by yourself....SSH to LowerAW.theme/images folder and put your own image in it. Just rename it and Respring....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Found that icon however when backing it up I see that's not the icon I'm seeing on my phone for Ipod haha go figure

Went ahead and switched that file in bundles but no avail. I'm seeing the original ipod icon, anybody any ideas on how to change this to my glyph?
    Is it the icon-MediaPlayer??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (2011-02-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Is it the icon-MediaPlayer??
    MediaPlayer it was. Working like a champ now. Thank you for all you do sir

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    MediaPlayer it was. Working like a champ now. Thank you for all you do sir
    Got there in the end

You're welcome mate.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

IM Clueless (2011-02-13)

Talk about a huge thread ! A little hello to all with a view of my springboard as my first post in here. It took me some big time, especially on the overlay, on the background images of the LowerAW, on french localisations, on icons, etc... The reduction (to the half) of the moon and sun sizes wasn't a piece of cake either, and I spent some hours on that point in particular. But the result is quite pleasant this way to my taste.

I recently adopted this Black Clock mod, the design I like the best by now. Unfortunately, the clock's face ate some of my time too, given that the details were quite rough to say the least, compared to all the others we've seen till now. Well, I just made some minor cosmetic fixes, as I'm sorry to say that redesigning the whole face is a bit above my competences. Any chance to see this Black Clock face in true HD one day ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0557.png  
    Last edited by Roudier; 2011-02-12 at 09:20 PM.

When I put the clockface.png into my themes folder and activate in winter lard, it isn't showing and I have it above the Timeless HD them.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainNegatory View Post
    When I put the clockface.png into my themes folder and activate in winter lard, it isn't showing and I have it above the Timeless HD them.
    you need to put the whole mod theme folder into the themes folder , not just the the .png

Quote Originally Posted by mtglo View Post
    Hoping someone can help me out...

Trying to make an installed app's icon on the springboard invisible.

I've searched and read through this thread - I'm able to make native icons transparent, I.e. Calendar, weather, clock etc., by adding the transparent icon.png to the bundles.

But 3rd party apps I've installed - how can I make their icon(s) transparent? I've tried replacing the app's icon.png with the transparent icon.png I downloaded from many posts back, but this results in a black icon for that app on the springboard. How do I get rid of the black?

Any help great appreciated, been spending too long on this!!

Thx!
    Hi mtglo ,

this is pretty easy to do.

Go to the icons folder of TimelessHD and copy one of the existing icons in that folder ( all of them are transparent)

Then re-name that icon to the same as the app you want to make transparent. Its important that you name it exactly as the app appears in the springboard, ie. it is case sensitive & space sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty114 View Post
    Just bought this on Cydia but i have a problem, i am on 4.2.1 and even after copying the fix over my Maps and Facetime still have the standard icons. Have i done anything wrong?

Edit:
    The fix works on the photo folder just not the rest.
    Hi Matty , probably best to contact the creator of this theme (bluemetal) send him a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leon1311 View Post
    Ok, so i dropped trying the omega mod and went with the bretling instead.
    couldnt ou get it to work properly? can you post a screenshot of what you got , someone may be able to fix it for you.

Everything works but....

Lockscreen still rain drops
    This has something to do with path for the wallpapers changing. You will neeed to re-direct the .html file to the right source.

google '4.2.1 wallpaper problem'

i saw the whiteglyph for safari, but where to put it?
    put this in timelesshd/folders/mobilesafari.app ----> replace the [email protected]

I'm looking for white glyph for MyWI.. any ideas?
    Im not sure there is one , but Irishman posted a lot of glyphs a while back , maybe contact him.

The looking glas from page dots is still slightly visible just above fr Sa

The docked icon names still show through the white triangle??

Thank very very much in advance!!!!!

Please post a screenshot of this , have you installed 'no page dots' and 'no docked labels'?

Quote Originally Posted by widezu69 View Post
    Hey guys how do I stop the sun on LowerAWW to stop throbbing/pulsing? I just want a sun that stays in the sky. Thanks!

Hi Widezu69 ,

got to the animations folder inside the LowerAWW

then open the Sun folder , then animations.css

you will see

0% {opacity: 0.3;}
    50% {opacity: 1.0;}
    100% {opacity: 0.3;}

change the opacity to 1.0 for all three lines

Repeat the same in the 'partly sun' folder
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-02-13 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-13)

Thanks

this theme could have more views if you change the preview image!

place the omega mod image instead!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roudier View Post
    Talk about a huge thread ! A little hello to all with a view of my springboard as my first post in here. It took me some big time, especially on the overlay, on the background images of the LowerAW, on french localisations, on icons, etc... The reduction (to the half) of the moon and sun sizes wasn't a piece of cake either, and I spent some hours on that point in particular. But the result is quite pleasant this way to my taste.

I recently adopted this Black Clock mod, the design I like the best by now. Unfortunately, the clock's face ate some of my time too, given that the details were quite rough to say the least, compared to all the others we've seen till now. Well, I just made some minor cosmetic fixes, as I'm sorry to say that redesigning the whole face is a bit above my competences. Any chance to see this Black Clock face in true HD one day ???
    This clock face is super sleek, I would love to see it in HD!

Thanks

Off topic question but you guys have all been so helpful. I've gotten into a stall with my lockscreen theme. I'm trying to use this one http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ockscreen.html but when i activate it in winterboard i get nothing. I've downloaded other lockscreens just to test and all work fine. Any ideas why this wouldn't?
    Thanks for the help!

Just want to give a big thanks to all those involved in this awesome theme, I'm nearly there with how I want it , one little niggle though , I can't seem to find camera icon in bundles folder to change it to a white glyph , can anyone tell me what to do ? thanks.
    P.S.I have been hitting the thanks buttons but they haven't shown up (the clue's in my name)
    Last edited by IM Clueless; 2011-02-13 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IM Clueless View Post
    Just want to give a big thanks to all those involved in this awesome theme, I'm nearly there with how I want it , one little niggle though , I can't seem to find camera icon in bundles folder to change it to a white glyph , can anyone tell me what to do ? thanks.
    P.S.I have been hitting the thanks buttons but they haven't shown up
    (the clue's in my name)
    hi clueless ,

look for com.apple.mobileslideshow

Thanx , sussed it , i'm a happy man now
    Last edited by IM Clueless; 2011-02-13 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi,

Noob here! I have been playing around with the them for a couple of days and wanted to know if there is a more comprehensive list of glyphs? I've got the glyphs from the first page but would like more for appstore and cydia apps?

Also how do I disable the lockscreen background?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Zeddy; 2011-02-13 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks

I am looking to change end call color to blue in timelessHD theme!
    not possible from com.springboard

Default analog overlay in dark red
    would anyone be able to make the attached overlay in dark red highlights instead of the blue?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -diffclock.png  

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetgirl View Post
    would anyone be able to make the attached overlay in dark red highlights instead of the blue?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -red.png  

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

gadgetgirl (2011-02-14), IM Clueless (2011-02-14), ReBourne (2011-02-14)

Can I get any of these (timelesshd lower) on Cydia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    ≠≠Well I finally finished this!

This is the new version of the LowerAW for TimelessHD, this version (LowerAWv3) has all the backgrounds incorporated into the theme and also utilizes all the latest tricks from my UniAW theme. If you use this you can delete the old LowerAW theme AND the AWW theme as you won’t need them anymore.

I haven’t got time to look for different countries to get screen shots of all the weathers so have just included a few, you will notice that on some screen shots there is a window, black or white, it’s your choice. The windows are separate themes, just install them as usual and activate the one you want (black or white) in winterboard. Of coarse you don’t need the windows, they are just a little extra something for you.

A point I would like to make: this new LowerAWv2 has the sun & moon moving across the screen according to the time of day, but there are complications, it only functions correctly if yahoo sends the correct information, i.e. lets say it’s 7am but yahoo still says it’s night (you can tell by the weather icon in the top right corner of the TimelessHD theme, it will still have a moon!) in this case the new LowerAWv2 wont show the 7am sun as yahoo says its night so the LowerAWv2 theme will show no sun or moon till yahoo updates itself and sends the correct information.
    The same is also true for the UniAWv2.3 theme except it will show the default image (6am). In the LowerAWv2 I have changed this default image to a blank image so no sun or moon will appear but the weather condition animations still function. You will usually see this problem around the 6-7am and 6-7pm, sometimes yahoo doesn’t change to daytime till 9am!! It depends on where you live. This is just a “heads up” to you all.

I have attached a screen shot showing what order everything should be in Winterboard.

I have literally spent countless hours doing this, ALL the code had to be changed to have a re-direct code for all animations so they can each have a day & night image.

If you download this PLEASE press my “Thanks” button, if you are having problems and you haven’t bothered to hit the “Thanks” button I will not help you out! It’s a small thing to ask for such a complex theme.

Thanks everybody and I hope you enjoy this.

Ian.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Page 196 of 253 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246 ... LastLast