Page 194 of 253 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by leon1311 View Post
    First of I love this Theme!!!

It looks amazing and just seeing 257 pages of forum thread shows it great!!

But...

I can't get a few things the way they should be and the way i want them..

Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h3b6bzzj - Shared by Ma3stro_NL

I see the picture somehow doesnot show, please put http infront and paste.....

As you can see on the picture there are two visible problems.

1 somehow the message icon did not change and is green. how to get it to go white?
    Ok , this is an easy one.

Go to timelessHD/extra's----> open the folder 'more glyphs'

Search for the messages glyph ( white icon)

copy it , then open the bundles folder in timelesshd

search for the bundle com.appple.mobileSMS

then replace the [email protected] with the white glyph. ( keep the name [email protected])

then re-spring!

2 the icons for the mail and phone are slightly of looking a bit dumb, help anybody? i think if the message icon would be white it would be off aswell.
    This is because the default overlay that comes with the white omega mod has these glyphs photoshopped into the overlay.

what you want is a clean overlay , go to page 106 , post 1578

click on the clean overlay and save it.

Then place it in the white omega mod naming it Overlay.png ( case sensitive - replace the old one)

Things i would like to change, i would like to hide the undocked icon labels so its just icons.
    download 'no docked labels' in cydia , place it above timeless and activate in winterboard.

or download 'iconrenamer' , then you can clear the names of any icons you want right on the springboard

i would like to change the "name" of the clock where it now says libagon.
    you want to remove 'libagon' ?

go to , whiteomegamod/widgets/weather/stylesheets/split.css

Find #City

change the the colour & text shadow to --- 'transparent'

I think i read somewhere that you can set the calendar language, so wednesday would be woensdag, in dutch...
    this is explained in post 1 of this thread.

the weather thing top right is off, its not 26 degrees and sunny here.
    have you set your weather location in the white omega mod?

if not you need to go to --- white omegamod/widgets/weather.html---- go to where it says 'var locale=' and change it to the yahoo weather code for your home town.

if you cant find the code let me know your town and I will get it.

Thats it for my springboard..

Other issue's my lockscreen is somehow standard, showing just slide to unlock and the rain background by iphone.. where is my timeless lockscreen?
    the white omega mod doesnt come with a lockscreen. Although you should have some type of timelessHD lockscreen as it comes with the package.

for the white omega lockscreen it is posted somewhere in the last 80 pages or so by Sheff1889 , you will need to search for that.

For the default timelessHD lockscreen , make sure you dont have any other themes above timeless in winterboard activated that have a lockbackground.html

If you cant fix this please post a screen shot of your current lockscreen and i'll take a look.

And finally when i go into a folder group i also get that rainy backgroup.
    hmm , can you post a screenshot of your winterboard set up?

some of your problems have me thinking you may only have the 'white omega mod' activated and not 'timelesshd'

but for the timelesshd folder background go to , timelesshd/bundles/com.apple.springboard

search for FolderSwitcherBG.png , do you have this?

Edit: On reflection , I think your issue here is something to do with the wallpaper path for 4.2.1 changing? please read post 3805 and 3808. You can fix it manually maybe , otherwise maybe a future update might fix it?

I have been going through these threads for hours but i can't seem to find just the right answers for my problems.

I hope somebody can help me fix my problems.

Many ThNX in advance

oh i´m iphone 4 running 4.2.1 offcourse jailbroken and bought this theme vioa cydia
    I hope that helped.
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-02-10 at 07:28 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

leon1311 (2011-02-10)

Good stuff Sandy....and all in one breath too.

Is this better..??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

snakeeater01 (2011-02-10)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rylax26 View Post
    thanks for the advice, I redownloaded timeless, changed the city, and even before I changed the temperature to fahrenheit it made this weird symbol...so frustrating!
    So this is really strange. What program did you use to change your location ?

Please try it again with the original weather.HTML and now use only iFile or a simple text editor on your PC/Mac to change your location (see post one). Hope that helps. If not PM again please.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Rylax26 (2011-02-11)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sandy thanks!!!!

I have been trying to sort things out..

I have placed the no undocked&docked icon labels on top in winterboard, That works.

Instead of using the omega mod, i tried the standard chronograph and things fell into place, the weather i can change to my location..NLXX0015 this works for the chronograph also this changed the lockscreen which now appears..

I think i changed a true to false somewhere regarding the show lockscreen or something like that... This i should be able to find.

All youre other helping suggestions i'll try tonight as i'm at work right now.

Thanks so much for youre help and effort.

I'll come back to let you know how i got along..

Cheers

Can somebody explain to me how to get a calendar in the lower area, or the black calendar bar they show in the free add-on at the bottom. Also, while I'm here how do you change the clock face?

Thanks Much,
    C. Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Is this better..??

Thanks fits better

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Note: I plan a theme update this weekend that will give you painted true HD clockhands (for the default Clock (say thanks to Ian Nicoll) and include the fixes for iOS 4.2.1.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

hispasat (2011-02-10), Irish_Man (2011-02-11), sandy1010 (2011-02-10), Sheff1889 (2011-02-10)

Thanks

Could someone point me to Line calendar for black, cant find the page with download link!
    Also I have the problem with overlay image, when I place message, mail and phone icons,it dont match the overlay image(msg,mail,phone)

using White Omega Mod,TimelessHD LowerAwv3

IMHO, so far...the best ihpone theme

great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Note: I plan a theme update this weekend that will give you painted true HD clockhands (for the default Clock (say thanks to Ian Nicoll) and include the fixes for iOS 4.2.1.
    great stuff blue!

I guess it will now be possible for HD clockhands for all the mods?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainNegatory View Post
    Can somebody explain to me how to get a calendar in the lower area, or the black calendar bar they show in the free add-on at the bottom. Also, while I'm here how do you change the clock face?

Thanks Much,
    C. Negatory
    Gday captain,

the calender links can be found here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5752690
    post 3286

The line calender links seem to have gone , I'll dif them up from somewhere and post them later.

All the clock face links can be found here:http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5801957

post 3832

you will need to SSH into your phone and install them into the thmes folder. If unsure how to do this please let us know

Quote Originally Posted by hispasat View Post
    Could someone point me to Line calendar for black, cant find the page with download link!
    Also I have the problem with overlay image, when I place message, mail and phone icons,it dont match the overlay image(msg,mail,phone)

using White Omega Mod,TimelessHD LowerAwv3

IMHO, so far...the best ihpone theme

great work!
    Hi hispasat ,

I cant find the Ian's line calender links ATM , but i'll post them when I do.

In regards to you overlay problem , the issue is with the default overlay in the white omega mod download. It has the white icons embedded in the overlay.

Instead use this overlay in post 1578: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5603875 ( click on the image and then save the opened image), replace the existing in the white omega mod folder and name this Overlay.png ( case sensitive)
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-02-10 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

hispasat (2011-02-10)

Thanks

Tnx alot for the quick response!
    Just replaced it, looks great!

I ll hold on for the line calnedar link...

cheerz

Default Line Calendar links.
    For black window is HERE

For white window is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    @ Sheff, I was looking for your email address to send you the HD code but you and everybody else will have it after this weekend when Blue does this update.
    One thing, In the code you will see some figures after the link to the hands like this:

background: url(images/hourhand.png) 12.5px 33px no-repeat;

These numbers move the rotation point of the hands from the center to the middle bottom of the hands.
    I will try to explain.
    The canvas size for the HD hands is 50px X 220px, the code then reduces them to 25px X 110px.
    The rotation point is alignment center from the left side, i.e half of 25px = 12.5px.
    The vertical rotation point is 67px up from the bottom edge of the canvas, so we reduce this by half for the 320X480 display we end up with 33.5px.
    So YES.. the code is incorrect, it should say 12.5px 33.5px on each hand, shadow and center node.

Please take note Blue

Sheff, if you can't wait till after the weekend please email me again so I have your email address, I will send it on to you.

Have fun.

Ian.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-10 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

csa (2011-02-13), hispasat (2011-02-10), Irish_Man (2011-02-11), leon1311 (2011-02-12), rjrankin83 (2011-02-11), sandy1010 (2011-02-10), Sheff1889 (2011-02-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

@ Sheff, I was looking for your email address to send you the HD code but you and everybody else will have it after this weekend when Blue does this update.
    One thing, In the code you will see some figures after the link to the hands like this:

background: url(images/hourhand.png) 12.5px 33px no-repeat;

These numbers move the rotation point of the hands from the center to the middle bottom of the hands.
    I will try to explain.
    The canvas size for the HD hands is 50px X 220px, the code then reduces them to 25px X 110px.
    The rotation point is alignment center from the left side, i.e half of 25px = 12.5px.
    The vertical rotation point is 67px up from the bottom edge of the canvas, so we reduce this by half for the 320X480 display we end up with 33.5px.
    So YES.. the code is incorrect, it should say 12.5px 33.5px on each hand, shadow and center node.

Please take note Blue

Sheff, if you can't wait till after the weekend please email me again so I have your email address, I will send it on to you.

Have fun.

Ian.
    Awesome work as ever Ian

Look forward to trying it out. I'll PM you my email address m8

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-02-10)

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Hi @ All....I´ve made a new Style...thx for very good Theme....to Blue...Ian...Sheff..Eddie..Sandy.....and all other for the best support .....

i have 2 Questions...how can i remove in Timeless the page indicators on Homescreen?

Where is the keyPad for the Pin Number...(when i start the phone)

The last question is....i hav installed the App Bytafont...whow can i insert a new Font???

Thx Micha

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hi @ All....I´ve made a new Style...thx for very good Theme....to Blue...Ian...Sheff..Eddie..Sandy.....and all other for the best support .....

looking very colourful there micha

i have 2 Questions...how can i remove in Timeless the page indicators on Homescreen?
    the page dots can be removed by installing 'no page dots' in cydia

Activate this in winterboard

Where is the keyPad for the Pin Number...(when i start the phone)
    not quite sure what you mean here?

do you want to add a passcode to you phone?

if so , go to settings/general/passcode lock ----> switch on

The last question is....i hav installed the App Bytafont...whow can i insert a new Font???

Thx Micha
    go to cydia/sections/fonts

all the fonts that will work with byta font are from iphoneruler.net

when you install them it will automatically appear in the bytafont app. Acivate them there.
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-02-10 at 10:00 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

Mikka (2011-02-10)

Fixed the degree symbol issue! just had to use ifile to change the temp. Is it possible to have a transparent lockscreen so i can have my lockbackground show through?

Thanks

≠≠Well I finally finished this!

This is the new version of the LowerAW for TimelessHD, this version (LowerAWv3) has all the backgrounds incorporated into the theme and also utilizes all the latest tricks from my UniAW theme. If you use this you can delete the old LowerAW theme AND the AWW theme as you won’t need them anymore.

I haven’t got time to look for different countries to get screen shots of all the weathers so have just included a few, you will notice that on some screen shots there is a window, black or white, it’s your choice. The windows are separate themes, just install them as usual and activate the one you want (black or white) in winterboard. Of coarse you don’t need the windows, they are just a little extra something for you.

A point I would like to make: this new LowerAWv2 has the sun & moon moving across the screen according to the time of day, but there are complications, it only functions correctly if yahoo sends the correct information, i.e. lets say it’s 7am but yahoo still says it’s night (you can tell by the weather icon in the top right corner of the TimelessHD theme, it will still have a moon!) in this case the new LowerAWv2 wont show the 7am sun as yahoo says its night so the LowerAWv2 theme will show no sun or moon till yahoo updates itself and sends the correct information.
    The same is also true for the UniAWv2.3 theme except it will show the default image (6am). In the LowerAWv2 I have changed this default image to a blank image so no sun or moon will appear but the weather condition animations still function. You will usually see this problem around the 6-7am and 6-7pm, sometimes yahoo doesn’t change to daytime till 9am!! It depends on where you live. This is just a “heads up” to you all.

I have attached a screen shot showing what order everything should be in Winterboard.

I have literally spent countless hours doing this, ALL the code had to be changed to have a re-direct code for all animations so they can each have a day & night image.

If you download this PLEASE press my “Thanks” button, if you are having problems and you haven’t bothered to hit the “Thanks” button I will not help you out! It’s a small thing to ask for such a complex theme.

Thanks everybody and I hope you enjoy this.

Ian.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Hi Ian,

I have just downloaded this theme through Cydia and I am very impressed. I do have one small problem in that my Calendar Icon is missing. All I can see is the Calendar word on my screen. I am running 4.2.1. Also is there anyway of changing the weather location other than by the phone file system? I am new to the jailbreak scene so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gav

26. The Following User Says Thank You to gbailey141 For This Useful Post:

cafini8ted (2011-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by gbailey141 View Post
    Hi Ian,

I have just downloaded this theme through Cydia and I am very impressed. I do have one small problem in that my Calendar Icon is missing. All I can see is the Calendar word on my screen. I am running 4.2.1. Also is there anyway of changing the weather location other than by the phone file system? I am new to the jailbreak scene so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gav
    The Calendar icon is suppose to be transparent, you are meant to place it where the day and date is displayed, so when you press the day/date the calendar app opens.

The only way to set your location is in the "locationHere.js, whether you change it on the phone via "iFile" or transfer the locationHere.js file to your PC, edit it and transfer it back to your phone is up to you.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

gbailey141 (2011-02-11)

The Calendar icon is suppose to be transparent, you are meant to place it where the day and date is displayed, so when you press the day/date the calendar app opens.

The only way to set your location is in the "locationHere.js, whether you change it on the phone via "iFile" or transfer the locationHere.js file to your PC, edit it and transfer it back to your phone is up to you.
    Ian,

Many thanks for your quick response. I will give the ifile route a go and see how I get on.

Gav

Thanks

I am almost done with the theme setup..missing weather
    How do I link fizz weather to the theme bundles?
    Also I cant get rid off the page dots!
    I have no page dots enabled in Winterboard
    !

Page 194 of 253 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast