Page 193 of 253 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TimelessHD

  1. #3841
    Thanks Sandi.

    I'm on my way to work...Go Navy!! Japan is great by the way...if anyone was wondering. I'll try that once I get some free time. (Fingers crossed)

  2. #3842
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpotus View Post
    Thanks Sandi.

    I'm on my way to work...Go Navy!! Japan is great by the way...if anyone was wondering. I'll try that once I get some free time. (Fingers crossed)
    No worries , the overlay I was talking about is here,

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5603875


    I cant post it for some reason.


    Was in japan last year in march/april amazing country , people are so friendly!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    blackpotus (2011-02-09)

  4. #3843
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    No worries , the overlay I was talking about is here,

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5603875


    I cant post it for some reason.


    Was in japan last year in march/april amazing country , people are so friendly!
    I have to agree with you....my wife is Japanese...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

    blackpotus (2011-02-09)

  6. #3844
    Default weird degree symbol...
    I have a weird symbol on the top right of both my lockscreen and regular screens where the degree symbol is supposed to be...anyone have any ideas on how to change this symbol to a degree? I have attached the image to show what I'm talking about. I am on 4.2.1.

    Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by Rylax26; 2011-02-09 at 03:20 AM.

  7. #3845
    Can u guys please explain the problem with IOS 4.2.1 . Dont letting show clear overlays. And just wondering if there is a new widget or fix for this. I read post 3808 but is kind of confuse. Please add some screenshots with the solution.

  8. #3846
    Ok...my work shift is finally over. I checked out the post. Downloaded the image (bad idea somehow, but jumping ahead) changed the file name to Overlay.png, shoved it in my Omega folder and re-springed...however, the image that I saved is like 8kb and it was overly pixelated trying to compensate for the small size. Now, this somehow compounded my problem. What happened next was the time stamp seems to be off now for my location. I have gone in and changed the "var locale" portion to the correct zipcode etc. however its showing all daylight pics at night....I don't mind, I'm still happy just to have that working but my overlay is still incorrect and I don't know where in the thousands of threads on this topic I should look to find the right sized file.

    If I haven't caused too much of an inconvenience for you all, your assistance would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

  9. #3847
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpotus View Post
    Ok...my work shift is finally over. I checked out the post. Downloaded the image (bad idea somehow, but jumping ahead) changed the file name to Overlay.png, shoved it in my Omega folder and re-springed...however, the image that I saved is like 8kb and it was overly pixelated trying to compensate for the small size. Now, this somehow compounded my problem. What happened next was the time stamp seems to be off now for my location. I have gone in and changed the "var locale" portion to the correct zipcode etc. however its showing all daylight pics at night....I don't mind, I'm still happy just to have that working but my overlay is still incorrect and I don't know where in the thousands of threads on this topic I should look to find the right sized file.

    If I haven't caused too much of an inconvenience for you all, your assistance would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.
    You likely just saved the thumbnail of the overlay , you need to click on it to open the full size image , shoud be about 220kb

    When you say it's showing daylight pics , do you mean the small weather widget in the top right of the screen ? It's possible you either don't have a data connection or yahoo isn't updating for you location?

    What code are you using ? I'll give it a try

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    blackpotus (2011-02-09)

  11. #3848
    Sorry for the confusion. The lock screen weather widget as well as the home screen weather widget. The weather and location are loaded correctly. The code is "JAXX0120" for Misawa Japan. I'll trying saving the actual image this time. Stand by for update...

    I was able to get the overlay inserted correctly. Any clues on my latest issue? Thanks for the clarification by the way.
    Last edited by blackpotus; 2011-02-09 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #3849
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpotus View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. The lock screen weather widget as well as the home screen weather widget. The weather and location are loaded correctly. The code is "JAXX0120" for Misawa Japan. I'll trying saving the actual image this time. Stand by for update...

    I was able to get the overlay inserted correctly. Any clues on my latest issue? Thanks for the clarification by the way.
    I tried your location and everything was working fine for me , 6 degrees , mostly cloudy and a picture of the moon.

    Please post a screenshot of your problem

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    blackpotus (2011-02-09)

  14. #3850
    So I absolutely love this theme, but at this point in time all I want is the icons... No new font color, not lockscreen changes, ui enhancements, or backgrounds.... Just the icons!
    Can anyone help me please??

  15. #3851
    One more quick question (besides the problem with the farenheit degree showing up as a weird symbol on the top right of my screen), is it possible to change the lockscreen background to one of my own photos?

    thanks

  16. #3852
    Hi, if anyone could help with how to change my font underneath my folders from black to white... I would greatly appreciate it

  17. #3853
    By request,

    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2011-02-09 at 09:15 PM.

  18. #3854
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    First of I love this Theme!!!

    It looks amazing and just seeing 257 pages of forum thread shows it great!!

    But...

    I can't get a few things the way they should be and the way i want them..

    http://yfrog.com/h3b6bzzj

    I see the picture somehow doesnot show, please put http infront and paste.....

    As you can see on the picture there are two visible problems.

    1 somehow the message icon did not change and is green. how to get it to go white?

    2 the icons for the mail and phone are slightly of looking a bit dumb, help anybody? i think if the message icon would be white it would be off aswell.

    Things i would like to change, i would like to hide the undocked icon labels so its just icons.

    i would like to change the "name" of the clock where it now says libagon.

    I think i read somewhere that you can set the calendar language, so wednesday would be woensdag, in dutch...

    the weather thing top right is off, its not 26 degrees and sunny here.

    Thats it for my springboard..

    Other issue's my lockscreen is somehow standard, showing just slide to unlock and the rain background by iphone.. where is my timeless lockscreen?

    And finally when i go into a folder group i also get that rainy backgroup.


    I have been going through these threads for hours but i can't seem to find just the right answers for my problems.


    I hope somebody can help me fix my problems.


    Many ThNX in advance

    oh im iphone 4 running 4.2.1 offcourse jailbroken and bought this theme vioa cydia
    Last edited by leon1311; 2011-02-09 at 09:28 PM.

  19. #3855
    Quote Originally Posted by bewyatt12 View Post
    So I absolutely love this theme, but at this point in time all I want is the icons... No new font color, not lockscreen changes, ui enhancements, or backgrounds.... Just the icons!
    Can anyone help me please??


    Are you talking about the white glyphs? ( icons)

    if so you can find extra ones in timelesshd/extras/more glyphs

  20. #3856
    For whatever reason, it cleared itself up. All is well in the world. Thanks to all who provided this novice with assistance.

  21. #3857
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    By request,

    Fits better thanks you tube is a little bit to dark

  22. #3858
    is anyone else having trouble with the Degree symbol on the top right showing up as a a weird symbol? i tried changing the weather to fahrenheit and it keeps giving me a trouble...any help would be amazing!

    Thanks

  23. #3859
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylax26 View Post
    is anyone else having trouble with the Degree symbol on the top right showing up as a a weird symbol? i tried changing the weather to fahrenheit and it keeps giving me a trouble...any help would be amazing!

    Thanks
    That's a strange one , a few people have upgraded to 4.2.1 and no one has reported it.

    Worth trying a few simple things like changing the location? Maybe uninstall timelesshd ( back everything up first) then re-install?

    Quote Originally Posted by bewyatt12 View Post
    Hi, if anyone could help with how to change my font underneath my folders from black to white... I would greatly appreciate it
    Activate the 'saurik' theme in winterboard & place it above timelesshd

    Saurik theme should be there by default I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Rylax26 View Post
    One more quick question (besides the problem with the farenheit degree showing up as a weird symbol on the top right of my screen), is it possible to change the lockscreen background to one of my own photos?

    thanks
    You would need to Photoshop your image into the lockbackground I think.

    That or Photoshop the bottom half of the lock background with the clock so its transparent. This would allow you to see the wallpaper of your choice below the clock.

    Much like the lowerAW works
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-02-10 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    Rylax26 (2011-02-10)

  25. #3860
    thanks for the advice, I redownloaded timeless, changed the city, and even before I changed the temperature to fahrenheit it made this weird symbol...so frustrating!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Page 193 of 253 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •