Page 192 of 253 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TimelessHD

  1. #3821
    Mask all cydia apps!

    I'm not sure if everyone is aware , but there is a new cydia tweak called 'masks'

    This tweak allows you to apply an icon mask to all your apps including those from cydia. It comes with 43 default masks , but the good news is you can add your own masks to the icons folder of this tweak.

    Therefore we can add the timelesshd mask and have it automatically mask all of the icons that timeless doesn't do already.

    I'm out and about at the moment so I haven't tried it using the timeless mask , but using the stock masks the tweak comes with works really well.

  2. #3822
    Question for anyone out here. What do you download to have your dock have a mirrored affect? Also, what program do you download to have your dock appear to look like mac? Hope someone knows what I'm talking about with that. It looks like the icons in the dock are pushed back or something.

  3. #3823
    Quote Originally Posted by my1past1is1ur1future View Post
    guys i've updated to 4.2 and i wish i didn't
    now i have this problem i can't have wallpaper if i have theme running can anyone help?
    and another question, when ever i recieve a push notification from any app my iphone freeze and i have to reboot it manually can any ideas? thenx in advance
    post 3808

  4. #3824
    Default window frame
    is there a way to take off the window frames from the lower animated weather screen?

  5. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetgirl View Post
    is there a way to take off the window frames from the lower animated weather screen?
    In the images folder of the LowerAW theme, replace the "WhiteWindow.png" with the attached transparent one. You might want to back up the original one first.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -whitewindow.png  

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    gadgetgirl (2011-02-12)

  7. #3826
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    hi sheff

    i want to change the calender writing from yellow to the default white as well as the phone glpyh. How?
    To change the calendar write go to widgets/clock/Digital Clock Set.CSS and change the two entries that say yellow to White
    For the phone glyph rename or delete the Icons folder in the MOD.
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-02-08 at 08:51 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

    Dinkie (2011-02-08)

  9. #3827
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Mask all cydia apps!

    I'm not sure if everyone is aware , but there is a new cydia tweak called 'masks'

    This tweak allows you to apply an icon mask to all your apps including those from cydia. It comes with 43 default masks , but the good news is you can add your own masks to the icons folder of this tweak.

    Therefore we can add the timelesshd mask and have it automatically mask all of the icons that timeless doesn't do already.

    I'm out and about at the moment so I haven't tried it using the timeless mask , but using the stock masks the tweak comes with works really well.

    So Just an update to this , it will work for the timelessHD mask but first if I could possibly ask someone to photoshop this image for me?

    Very simply the black/white need to be reversed.

    Black to white

    and white to black

    thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appiconmask-2x.png  

  10. #3828
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    So Just an update to this , it will work for the timelessHD mask but first if I could possibly ask someone to photoshop this image for me?

    Very simply the black/white need to be reversed.

    Black to white

    and white to black

    thanks.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appiconmask-2x.png  

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2011-02-08), sandy1010 (2011-02-08)

  12. #3829
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Awesome , thanks Ian!

    now we can have all cydia apps masked properly without the need for a new icon for each one.

    Offcourse it still wont make the SD icons HD , but still its pretty good.


    If anyone needs a help with getting this to work please send me a message!

  13. #3830
    I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    global
    Posts
    783
    Thanks
    963
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hey Guys.....yesterday i changed to IOS 4.2.1 after the JB is released.....now i have a Problem with my icons...i cannot changed my Winterboard Icon...and the Dock icons have a black shadow.....



    anybody an idea???? Thx in advance micha
    Hi...Sorry but anyone an idea....what is the problem in 4.2.1 with the icons??

    Thx Micha

  14. #3831
    I have a question, I just purchased this wonderful Theme a day ago and, I am using what appears to be a dated background (white omega mod--awesome by the way) and when I did a respring the mail icon is to small as is the phone and messaging icon. Is there a way to either make them transparent like the weather and calendar icon? Or make them go away period so that I can place the actual icons there? Please forgive me, I'm currently in Japan, its super late, and I'm about to crash....please help!!
    Last edited by blackpotus; 2011-02-08 at 03:29 PM.

  15. #3832
    Given how fast this thread is moving and how many excellent clock mods might be missed , I thought i'd post a link to the original posts with these mods

    ALL CLOCK MOD LINKS HERE

    Updated with 5 new mods




    1. Ian's white omega mod ( post 1575)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5603351

    2. Ian's black clock mod ( post 1537)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5597522


    3. Ian's original omega mod ( post 1548)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5598194

    4.Ian's Breitling mod ( post 2110)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5668445

    5.Satointl's Rolex mod ( post 2224)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5671452

    and a direct link to his white rolex download

    WhiteRolexMOD.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

    6.Ian's square mod ( post 2467)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5688078

    7.Sheff's rolex mod ( 2566)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5694033

    8. Sheff's gold rolex mod ( post 2732)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5707335

    and more overlays for this mod:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5709965

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5710561

    9.Sheff & Ian's black & white gold IV mods ( post 2905)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5717176

    10. Sheff's TAG Heuer Aquaracer MOD ( post 3058)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5726874

    11.Eddie's Black/gold rolex mod ( post 3124)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5729943

    12.Sheff's Breitling Superocean Abyss MOD ( post 3142)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5730561

    13. Sheff's Tag Heuer Monaco mod ( 3241)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5741294



    14. Sheff's Longines Conquest mod ( post 3303)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5753383

    15.Ian's Aqua Mod ( post 3424)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5762221

    16.Sheff's rolex 'date' mod ( post 3607)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5770717

    17.Irish Man's 'All Gold' mod ( post 3698)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5779417

    gold windows, http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5785228

    18.Sheff's Ferrari chrono mod ( post 3780)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5791498

    19.Sheff's IWC mod ( post 3815)

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5799577


    If ive missed some , please let me know and I will edit this post.

    Also I will re-post this every 10 pages or so and edit the post for any more great mods that are made

    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-02-08 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    blackpotus (2011-02-08), Ramses2 (2011-02-08), TonySoprano (2011-03-22)

  17. #3833
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    To change the calendar write go to widgets/clock/Digital Clock Set.CSS and change the two entries that say yellow to White
    For the phone glyph rename or delete the Icons folder in the MOD.
    hi i idid that but the weather writing is still yellow. And i couldnt find yellow in weather.html

  18. #3834
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    hi i idid that but the weather writing is still yellow. And i couldnt find yellow in weather.html
    Hiya Dinkie,
    The weather is in widgets/weather/stylesheets/split.css. Again change the yellow to White

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

    Dinkie (2011-02-09), Jim26 (2011-02-08)

  20. #3835
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Hiya Dinkie,
    The weather is in widgets/weather/stylesheets/split.css. Again change the yellow to White
    You told her it was in the clock widget first. Get your crap together! Just playing with ya Sheff. You are da man and I really appreciate all the info you have provided in this thread. And yes, I'm giving thanks to ya!

  21. #3836
    I Purchased TimelessHD through Cydia and it won't download. I'm assuming it's because I'm not on Wifi. Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? Is there an alternate way since I already paid to download the zip on my computer?

  22. #3837
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Given how fast this thread is moving and how many excellent clock mods might be missed , I thought i'd post a link to the original posts with these mods
    sandy, is it possible to have the psd file for this mod : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5730753

    I have a Breitling and I would like to customize my lockscreen

    Thank's

  23. #3838
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I'm afraid you will have to do it manually each time you want to change wallpapers, with 4.2.1, Apple has kindly decided to change the wallpaper extension, it is now "/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.cpbitmap". An unreadable file!! so you have to save your chosen wallpaper as a .png or .jpg wherever you want really but the Widget.html needs to point to the full url of wherever it is. This is one of the main reasons why most people are staying clear of 4.2.1.

    If you change wallpapers often, put them all in a "Wallpapers" folder within the theme and name them 1.png, 2.png, 3.png... etc.. Then it will be quite easy to edit the Widget.html on your phone with iFile.
    ok what if i copied the old extention for homebackground.cpbitmap from 4.1 or 4.0? will be easier like it used to be on 4.1?

  24. #3839
    Here is a screen shot of the issue that I am having (see attachment). I have all of the hard stuff working (i.e. the animated background, the weather widget, the lockscreen image, etc. Its the easy stuff like having the icons match up correctly. LOL)

    Thank you all for your help thus far. And again, I must also thank Ian who, hopefully feels appreciated for what he has done ( I read some more of the postings and am now hitting thanks to everything he puts up!! )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

  25. #3840
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    sandy, is it possible to have the psd file for this mod : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5730753

    I have a Breitling and I would like to customize my lockscreen

    Thank's
    Hi Ramses ,

    you will need to contact sheff , that is his mod.

    None of the mods are mine , I have just linked to their original posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blackpotus View Post
    Here is a screen shot of the issue that I am having (see attachment). I have all of the hard stuff working (i.e. the animated background, the weather widget, the lockscreen image, etc. Its the easy stuff like having the icons match up correctly. LOL)

    Thank you all for your help thus far. And again, I must also thank Ian who, hopefully feels appreciated for what he has done ( I read some more of the postings and am now hitting thanks to everything he puts up!! )
    Hi blackpotus ,

    you have two options here.

    Those icons you see behind the phone/messages & mail icons are embedded in the overlay.

    you can get rid of them by using the overylay I have posted and putting it in the white omega mod and re-naming it Overlay.png

    You will then likely want to change the messages icon to a a white glyph to match the others.

    To do this go to the extra's folder of timelessHD then the 'more glyphs folder , find the messages glyph and place it in the com.apple.MobileSMS bundle in the bunldes folder , re-name it [email protected]

    _____________________________


    Your other option is to make all those icons transparent.

    You can do this by going to the icons folder in timelessHD

    Copy 3 of the existing icons and re-name them

    Phone.png
    Mail.png
    Messages.png

    then re-spring.



    Hope that helped.
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-02-08 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    blackpotus (2011-02-08)

Page 192 of 253 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •