Page 191 of 253 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Default Iwc mod (wip)
    Been working on this MOD.

Not the white IWC I originally started, but wasn't happy with that one. Think that the black face looks pretty good anyway.

This MOD has both day and date on the clock as you can see.

Clock hands still to do

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2011-02-07), geoffe (2011-04-26), Mikka (2011-02-07), rjrankin83 (2011-02-07), sandy1010 (2011-02-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Ok. I updated to 4.2.1 and now I cannot get the icon glyphs to change without the "black box" around them. Also, safari won't change to the glyph no matter what is in the png file. I can't upload a pic cuz I'm on my phone ATM and I don't know how with the modmyi app.

ive got a issue to since upgrading to 4.2.1. The background where i could set my own wallpaper now only shows a blue square with a questionmark. My guess is that the mapping for the background image has changed and the html cant load the object?

Any easy fix for this? is this on all 4.2.1 och just mine, because i used aptbackup and it kinda messed up stuff.

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kexan View Post
    ive got a issue to since upgrading to 4.2.1. The background where i could set my own wallpaper now only shows a blue square with a questionmark. My guess is that the mapping for the background image has changed and the html cant load the object?

Any easy fix for this? is this on all 4.2.1 och just mine, because i used aptbackup and it kinda messed up stuff.
    I just installed Ian's Lower AWW widget http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...rsion-2-a.htmland it went away. Your right... I think apple changed something in 4.2.1 because I now have duplicate folders of app,themes,and everything else. In fact, I think it kept everything.

The only thing I think of is that after an update to 4.2.1, you have to do a full restore (wipe it clean) and then JB to get everything to where it should be.

Move the wallpaper of your choice into your theme's folder then amend the link in the Widget.html to point to the correct place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Been working on this MOD.

Not the white IWC I originally started, but wasn't happy with that one. Think that the black face looks pretty good anyway.

This MOD has both day and date on the clock as you can see.

Clock hands still to do

that looks bloody awesome sheff!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Move the wallpaper of your choice into your theme's folder then amend the link in the Widget.html to point to the correct place.
    thx for the info, so there isnt any path like 4.1 had in private/var/mobile/library/springboard where 4.2.1 saves its backgrounds? would be nice not to have to change it manually like this everytime.

thx for the info, so there isnt any path like 4.1 had in private/var/mobile/library/springboard where 4.2.1 saves its backgrounds? would be nice not to have to change it manually like this everytime.
    I'm afraid you will have to do it manually each time you want to change wallpapers, with 4.2.1, Apple has kindly decided to change the wallpaper extension, it is now "/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.cpbitmap". An unreadable file!! so you have to save your chosen wallpaper as a .png or .jpg wherever you want really but the Widget.html needs to point to the full url of wherever it is. This is one of the main reasons why most people are staying clear of 4.2.1.

If you change wallpapers often, put them all in a "Wallpapers" folder within the theme and name them 1.png, 2.png, 3.png... etc.. Then it will be quite easy to edit the Widget.html on your phone with iFile.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-07 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I'm afraid you will have to do it manually each time you want to change wallpapers, with 4.2.1, Apple has kindly decided to change the wallpaper extension, it is now "/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.cpbitmap". An unreadable file!! so you have to save your chosen wallpaper as a .png or .jpg wherever you want really but the Widget.html needs to point to the full url of wherever it is. This is one of the main reasons why most people are staying clear of 4.2.1.

If you change wallpapers often, put them all in a "Wallpapers" folder within the theme and name them 1.png, 2.png, 3.png... etc.. Then it will be quite easy to edit the Widget.html on your phone with iFile.
    thx for the info m8!

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Hey Guys.....yesterday i changed to IOS 4.2.1 after the JB is released.....now i have a Problem with my icons...i cannot changed my Winterboard Icon...and the Dock icons have a black shadow.....

anybody an idea???? Thx in advance micha

the 4.2.1 fix doesnt seem to be working on my phone. camera, maps, photos icons dont change no matter what i do. any help with this? i put it in the folder u told e to as well. i have an iphone 4 with 4.2.1 GP

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hey Guys.....yesterday i changed to IOS 4.2.1 after the JB is released.....now i have a Problem with my icons...i cannot changed my Winterboard Icon...and the Dock icons have a black shadow.....

anybody an idea???? Thx in advance micha
    Go to Cydia and install "Icon Shadow Fixer"...

Quote Originally Posted by mikegudz View Post
    the 4.2.1 fix doesnt seem to be working on my phone. camera, maps, photos icons dont change no matter what i do. any help with this? i put it in the folder u told e to as well. i have an iphone 4 with 4.2.1 GP
    EDIT: so i forgot to turn off "summerboard mode" and now the camera app and the photos app are back to their timeless selves but maps wont change.. any reason? thanks

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Go to Cydia and install "Icon Shadow Fixer"...
    Hi thank you for your replay.......but it doesnt work on my phone.....

micha

Default Iwc mod
    Here it is

Not exactly as you requested Dinkie, but it is an IWC watch.

First time I've done a MOD with the Day and Date on the clock face so let me know how it goes if you use it.

DOWNLOAD:

IWCMOD.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2011-02-08), rjrankin83 (2011-02-07), sandy1010 (2011-02-07)

What page/post is the White Omega Mod listed on?
    Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestyria View Post
    What page/post is the White Omega Mod listed on?
    Many thanks.
    see my post with a link to all the mods on page 226.

I will update the post later today with all the latest mods

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

Celestyria (2011-02-07), rjrankin83 (2011-02-07)

Thanks :P I couldn't find it and I missed your compilation post :P I wish this stuff was all on the first page

guys i've updated to 4.2 and i wish i didn't
    now i have this problem i can't have wallpaper if i have theme running can anyone help?
    and another question, when ever i recieve a push notification from any app my iphone freeze and i have to reboot it manually can any ideas? thenx in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0011-1-.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    You will just see the clock hands as that is what the widget shows. The clock face is embedded on the overlay. I haven't actually looked at using it in perpagehtml, but for the page you wanted the widget on, would you need to use a overlay with a clockface as your wallpaper??

There is one already posted on this page m8

Bytafont icon

As requested by RJRankin83

The Ferrari Chrono MOD

Changed the text and weather info to yellow.

Includes Overlays with a couple of yellow glpyhs embedded.
    Can do others if needed. (RJRankin83 - your overlays with mail and messages are in as OverlayR and OverlayR1, just rename to Overlay to use.
    The phone glpyh is not embedded but included in the Icons folder.

Enjoy

Credit to Blue for the theme.

DOWNLOAD:

FerrariMOD.theme.zip
    hi sheff

i want to change the calender writing from yellow to the default white as well as the phone glpyh. How?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinkie For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-08)

Page 191 of 253 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241 ... LastLast