Page 19 of 253 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Thanks, yes, they look very good, but you know 250.000 Apps LOL
    So without a icon mask you canīt make a theme anymore.

but you can request some glyphs if you want

I allready started working on the update....but iīm still not sure how i should fix this annoying white line bug. If nothing helps i relase a fix here with the usual camera roll method. Thought i was clever with the overlay method

But first i will try my signature theme, as itīs made similar and i never noticed that bug at signature. Maybe i only corrupted some code.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-14 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sweet!! I got it kinda I have a few issues

1) I have lockinfo and the new theme is awesome except the red light is on for VM and missed calls even when their are none.

2) I cannot get the weather to change, I followed the directions and tried a few zipcodes in the dallas TX (75219) area and also tried the yahoo weather code from my old theme (ustx0327) and none of them work

3) Not a problem, more of a question. I downloaded the backround with the rolex clock. How do I set that as my backround?

Lovin the theme!!!

Thanks!

Thanks

1. This lights show you new notifications and so on. To work like it should you must setup lockinfo that it hides all bars when there is no new mail or missed phonecall for example. Green means new notifications, SMS and mail, Red means a missed call (+ vm). To show bars with zero information is not needed i would say I will add that to FAQ in post one.

2. Don't use your US zip code. Please search for you location code like written at post one.

3. normally it must be called "Overlay.png" and copied to the theme folder. Make a backup of the original one
    first
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-14 at 02:21 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm downloading the theme now! I can't wait to use the SBSsettings theme.

I know the white line bug is an issue, but it always goes away with a respring or 2! I don't think it's a huge deal!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi Blue,
    Following the included directions, I made the attached bundle for Fizz Weather app. But all I am getting is a black mask icon. I tried rebooting, changing the icon name with @2x suffix, used capital I for Icon, as well as "i"..still no go. Could you please take a look at the attached bundle and let me know what am I doing wrong? Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SPPassion View Post
    Hi Blue,
    Following the included directions, I made the attached bundle for Fizz Weather app. But all I am getting is a black mask icon. I tried rebooting, changing the icon name with @2x suffix, used capital I for Icon, as well as "i"..still no go. Could you please take a look at the attached bundle and let me know what am I doing wrong? Thanks!
    It looks like you have the bundles correct. The icons in the file are blank, is that what you want?

Bundle:
    fizzsoftware.com.fizzweather
    Icon:
    Icon.png

UPDATE:

Are these arrows suppose to be themed?

Last edited by Pronup; 2010-09-14 at 06:33 AM.

Hi, do you think we can get a semi-transparent overlay so we can put some of our own wallpapers like on Signature?
    ---------------------------
    iPhone 4 32 GB
    iPod Touch 4G 32 GB

Thanks

I allready thought about that. I only need to remove the dark background from the overlay to work.
    But icons and labels are designed for that background, they have white shadows. So it could look strange. I will test it and probably release a second overlay. Probably it will only look good with other texture backgrounds like wood, stone, dark steel and so on....

@pronup:
    "- For Users of paid version: The UI is (nearly) fully themed, but winterboard is buggy on iphone4
    and ios4 and does not display all HD graphics. I do not want to give you some lowres-graphics (for
    example some blurry buttons like you may find in other themes) so this UI will finally fully work with a
    winterboard update"

A difficult decision: blurry graphics or original ones till winterboard
    is updated ?

Quote Originally Posted by SPPassion View Post
    Hi Blue,
    The folder and the blank "Icon.png" are right. You can only remove icon-celsius. This is only needed for apple weather.
    But beside that no idea ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-14 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

SPPassion (2010-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    1. This lights show you new notifications and so on. To work like it should you must setup lockinfo that it hides all bars when there is no new mail or missed phonecall for example. Green means new notifications, SMS and mail, Red means a missed call (+ vm). To show bars with zero information is not needed i would say I will add that to FAQ in post one.

2. Don't use your US zip code. Please search for you location code like written at post one.
    Thanks, the theme makes more sense when the empty fields are hidden.

I'm still having trouble with the weather, the link on the first post brings me to a site that searched countries outside of the US. The descprition says " All US Postal Codes are already valid Location IDs, so they do not require a search "

Should I be using an alternate site for the US? If not could someone tell me the code for Dallas, TX? I have tried several.

!!!EDIT!! BAhaha.. I figured it out, mine was sent to C not F, It doesnt feel 26 outside

Thanks all!!
    Last edited by TXBigDave; 2010-09-14 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks

Yes, this theme is set to celsius by default. Will change that with a update.
    But you can see your location at the clock !!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

hey bluemetal this is one awesome, classy theme your one of the best themer out there keep up the good work dude

Thanks

Danke, thank you

So here is what you might want (for testing) a transparent Overlay. Copy it to your theme folder. Now you can use any picture from your iphone camera roll and it will be displayed (after a respring) at the background

Thanks

^^Great addition blue......I'm looking forward to trying a few different things. I think I'll probably like the default the best. I really like the simple classy look of this theme!

i agree. don't need to change much to my opinion this theme looks perfect just the way it is.

Thanks

I agree. But this was no work, i only had to disable one layer at my template
    I will add it to the EXTRAS folder of the paid version so everyone that wants to use his own backgrounds can do that.

blue, i need my3g and removebg icons for sbsettings as well, not sure how to grab just the ones i need off of the post you put up?

Thanks

You canīt grab it

Iīll send you the latest version:

Copy and paste this SB Settings theme to var/mobile/Libary/SBSettings/Themes/...here... and respring
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-14 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Danke, thank you

So here is what you might want (for testing) a transparent Overlay. Copy it to your theme folder. Now you can use any picture from your iphone camera roll and it will be displayed (after a respring) at the background
    Does not work for me, the transparent area still displays black

Green Apple
    Thanks

Same on my phone. Still Black.

Page 19 of 253 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast