Page 188 of 253 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Your method is correct if you named the bundle folder and the icon exactly like it used to be.
    The second possible method is to use the Icons folder of this theme. In this case you need the icon twice stored there and named like on your screen and you must of course delete the icon from the bundle folder: e. g. "Facebook.png" and "[email protected]"

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    By request,

Perfect again fits the gold mod another time!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

By request,

must i photoshop these in or replace the url in the theme? pretty much how do i get these in my lower theme?

rjrankin83,

have you set location in LowerAW theme?? It seems like u have 2 different locations...lol
    yeah i've set it. it was actually set correct in my lowerAW and incorrect in my actual theme i just took the photo to ask the question about the gold rolex not working properly for me but i've got it now. Now to figure out those windows : )
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-02-03 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for helping me get my gold theme. I changed the windows in the images folder of LowerAWv3. Just renamed and deleted WhiteWindow.png and WhiteWindowXX.png. Was this the correct procedure? I of course saved the windows from the original theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-8.png  

GREAT GREAT theme. I've enjoyed implementing it and it works like a champ. A lot of great feedback in this thread. That being said, I have one simple question (hope it's simply anyway), how do you get the line calender at the bottom of this theme to display? TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Something I am working on

Hey Sheff, nice mod. Question for you. How do I get that slider you have in the first screen shoot? TIA
    Last edited by Jim26; 2011-02-03 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim26 For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim26 View Post

Hey Sheff, nice mod. Question for you. How do I get that slider you have in the first screen shoot? TIA
    Here it is m8

From SnowflakeHD by Zinjen
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Jim26 (2011-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Thank you for helping me get my gold theme. I changed the windows in the images folder of LowerAWv3. Just renamed and deleted WhiteWindow.png and WhiteWindowXX.png. Was this the correct procedure? I of course saved the windows from the original theme
    Yes, thats OK. If you wanna save another images you don't have to delete them. U can just rename them, something like WhiteWindowXX.png or WhiteWindow1.png.

I'm glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    First: don't do anything at the applications folder of a app or any other OS folders ! And please check all of this:
    1. Use the bundle folder method OR the icons folder
    of this theme for changing icons
    2. Did you name the app icon right and added a second copy of the icon without @2x?
    3. Did you reboot and/or manually clean the icon cache ?
    The icon mode worked, really appreciate your help. Here is an image of what I get. Pretty sure this has to do with the original icon size, i believe is 512 x 512. Once resized I would publish the final result.
    Just one more thing, any idea why now is showing the app name, although is disabled as "No Docked Icon Labels" via WinterBoard?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0475.png  

Quote Originally Posted by ramagava View Post
    The icon mode worked, really appreciate your help. Here is an image of what I get. Pretty sure this has to do with the original icon size, i believe is 512 x 512. Once resized I would publish the final result.
    Just one more thing, any idea why now is showing the app name, although is disabled as "No Docked Icon Labels" via WinterBoard?
    Try with "No Docked Icon Labels" on the top of the list in Winterboard

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Hey Guys.....i have a question about my Homescreen........
    How can i hide the Weather and the Calendar in my Homescreen....because i need space for two another Icons......i think the Weather and calendar on my Lockscreen is enough for me!!

Thx in advance...mikka

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ramagava View Post
    1. The icon is displayed at itīs original size, shrink it.
    2. This theme uses itīs own info.plist file (see Theme folder) that defines what text is visible and how it looks). Like said Winterboard works hierarchical, so if my theme is on top of the list at Winterbaord it makes the text visible, because your other winterboard theme/tweak is below. Easy said: whats on top at winterboard overrides themes and tweaks below if they mod the same functions or graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    How can i hide the Weather and the Calendar in my Homescreen....because i need space for two another Icons......i think the Weather and calendar on my Lockscreen is enough for me!!

Thx in advance...mikka
    Have you tried in the UniAW.css ?

Thanks

Hi...i didnt have UniAW running........

mikka

Thx in advance...mikka
    The day and date are in widgets/clock/Digital Clock Set.css

Day is called DayUpdate
    Date is called calendar

The temp and weather description are in widgets/weather/stylesheets/split.css.

Add display: none to each of those to stop them showing.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-02-03 at 11:30 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Mikka (2011-02-03)

Default German Translation for TimelessHD LowerAWv3
    Had a request to sort the German translations for the new LowerAWv3.

Thought it might be useful to post it here too.

Replace the locationHere.js with the attached to get the translations

Or use this version of the LowerAW with German translations.

TimelessHD LowerAWv3(German).zip
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-02-04 at 12:30 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-02-03)

Thanks

The day and date are in widgets/clock/Digital Clock Set.css

Day is called DayUpdate
    Date is called calendar

The temp and weather description are in widgets/weather/stylesheets/split.css.

Add display: none to each of those to stop them showing.

Hope that helps
    Hi...yes it helps......but now i have no Weather in Home and in Lock...but i will have only Weather in Lockscreen........

another question...can i implemented the " line calendar from Homescreen into the Lockscreen????

Thx Mikka

Hi...yes it helps......but now i have no Weather in Home and in Lock...but i will have only Weather in Lockscreen........

another question...can i implemented the " line calendar from Homescreen into the Lockscreen????

Thx Mikka
    Yeah it will take it off both, unless you duplicate the files so the LockBackground.html looks to a different file. Can sort that for you if you want.

Off to bed now, but can sort it tomorrow. Let me know

Try with "No Docked Icon Labels" on the top of the list in Winterboard
    After redoing the icon and having "No Docked Icon Labels" on the top of the list in Winterboard, the icon label still there, although now is in black and merely can be seeing. Thanks both Irish_Man and Bluemetal for everithing, keep the good work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0476.png  

Here it is m8

From SnowflakeHD by Zinjen
    Thanks man. Worked like a champ. Stupid question for you now is, how do I remove the standard "Slide to Unlock" text?

How do I get the line calender on my Homescreen?
    Last edited by Jim26; 2011-02-04 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Jim26 View Post
    Thanks man. Worked like a champ. Stupid question for you now is, how do I remove the standard "Slide to Unlock" text?

How do I get the line calender on my Homescreen?
    Hi Jim,

You can remove the slide to unlock text by downloading , no "slide to unlock" text in cdyia.

The line calendar is available in Ian's original post with the lowerAWV2(some 20 odd pages back) , you will need to place this in your themes folder and activate it in winterboard.
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-02-04 at 07:42 AM.

Page 188 of 253 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast