Page 186 of 253 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Ok guys....my inbox is full, so I have to upload this GoldMOD. I still have some work to do but it's working. Everything is in Gold color. Clock, Icons, Date, weather icons (Spils and Tango, thanks Ian for idea). If you r using iPhone4 you have to change Overlay.png(I'm on 3GS). It's in the folder. Unzip and u'll find StatusBar_Gold.theme. Copy the theme into Themes folder and check it in Winterboard. (It doesn't have to be on the top of the list).
    I'm still working on StatusBar theme, but if you hide clock from status bar it will be good. Batery, WiFi, 3G icons are in gold color.
    I hope you'll like it.
    You've out-golded the Gold MOD. Nice work

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Yes very good but what you mean i must change overlay.png,iam running on IPhone 4 ,4.1.In The folder are three overlays,do you mean i can change this one i,ve want to use?
    I haven't downloaded it, but I would think that yeah, just rename to Overlay.png the Overlay you want to use.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Irish_Man (2011-02-01), snakeeater01 (2011-02-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    You've out-golded the Gold MOD. Nice work

I haven't downloaded it, but I would think that yeah, just rename to Overlay.png the Overlay you want to use.
    Works,Thanks!!!

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

QUESTION TO iOS 4.2.1 USERS:

Is everything working with the latest fix from post one and what is not working ?
    If you fixed something by yourself that is not part of this theme or my fix from post one please tell me what exactly. TIA
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-02-01 at 10:31 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

marine4ever (2011-02-01)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Thank You
    Ok guys....my inbox is full, so I have to upload this GoldMOD. I still have some work to do but it's working. Everything is in Gold color. Clock, Icons, Date, weather icons (Spils and Tango, thanks Ian for idea). If you r using iPhone4 you have to change Overlay.png(I'm on 3GS). It's in the folder. Unzip and u'll find StatusBar_Gold.theme. Copy the theme into Themes folder and check it in Winterboard. (It doesn't have to be on the top of the list).
    I'm still working on StatusBar theme, but if you hide clock from status bar it will be good. Batery, WiFi, 3G icons are in gold color.
    I hope you'll like it.

Download : GoldMOD.rar

Awesome job...understatement! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

Is everything working with the latest fix from post one and what is not working ?
    If you fixed something by yourself that is not part of this theme or my fix from post one please tell me what exactly. TIA
    4.2,1 user with no issues to report. As I said before, I am having the best experience by being able to enjoy your Theme and my phone. Thank you!
    Last edited by marine4ever; 2011-02-01 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

If you fixed something by yourself that is not part of
    this theme or my fix from post one please tell me what exactly. TIA
    The only issue for me with the latest fix was the camera icon would not resize so I basically just put the icon in camera.app folder in applications. I know people say you shouldn't do this but I have a backup of the original icon and it's very easy for me to put it back. Other than this, not being able to get the wallpaper to show up when selecting it in my camera roll but there was a workaround many pages back in this thread.

This theme is absolutely my favorite so far. Can't wait to see your next project.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    The only issue for me with the latest fix was the camera icon would not resize so I basically just put the icon in camera.app folder in applications. I know people say you shouldn't do this but I have a backup of the original icon and it's very easy for me to put it back. Other than this, not being able to get the wallpaper to show up when selecting it in my camera roll but there was a workaround many pages back in this thread.

This theme is absolutely my favorite so far. Can't wait to see your next project.
    I do not intend to take much space, but just wanted to show anyone interested in combining PPHTML, WeatherFurik, and the great TimelessHD theme. I'm a nubie so I have to pat my own back since most of you have substantially more experience. Just having fun in the sandbox.

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

can somebody help me with this http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-format-3.html post 38 and 39?

thanks

rjrankin83,

Go to page, 226 I think, there u can download many clock Mods...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (2011-02-02)

Thanks

rjrankin83,

Go to page, 226 I think, there u can download many clock Mods...
    thanks for the link found a new clock really would like help with the ferrari clocks if anybody has them

I would like a frame behind the shows, like on the Gold theme. But not knowing too much photoshop, I turn to you.

Sorry for my English, I'm French

Thank you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

Roudier (2011-02-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    Yeah looks a bit better, is it the same size as the Logines?
    Pretty much the same size yeah, any smaller and you may lose the quality of the image. If it's any good for you let me know and I'll upload it

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    thanks for the link found a new clock really would like help with the ferrari clocks if anybody has them
    Seen your PM buddy
    So you are after a MOD with the Ferrari clock. Can look at that for you m8
    Which of those clocks you posted would you like??

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I would like a frame behind the shows, like on the Gold theme. But not knowing too much photoshop, I turn to you.

Thank you
    Your English is a hell of a lot better than my French

I can add the buttons for you from the original PSD. Will need your background though to add them. Upload it and I'll sort it for you
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-02-02 at 09:29 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Ramses2 (2011-02-02)

I can add the buttons for you from the original PSD. Will need your background though to add them. Upload it and I'll sort it for you
    I'm at work. When I come home tonight (18:30), I it sending the PSD I made for my lockscreen

I'm at work. When I come home tonight (18:30), I it sending the PSD I made for my lockscreen
    I'm supposed to be working too

Will sort it for you tonight then m8.

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Thank you
    Hey Ramses.....you can take this .psd File ......change the clock and the Picture........

i hope i can help.......

mikka
    Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikka For This Useful Post:

Ramses2 (2011-02-02)

Thanks

come someone help me make a beach scene in the window area of my theme? i have photo shop and have made an attempt but it looks like a child did it and that may be unkind to most children

i live on a beach and it would be cool to have my theme represent it. thanks for all who help

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

come someone help me make a beach scene in the window area of my theme? i have photo shop and have made an attempt but it looks like a child did it and that may be unkind to most children

i live on a beach and it would be cool to have my theme represent it. thanks for all who help
    upload the picture and your window.....i will do this

mikka

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikka For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (2011-02-02)

Thanks

Pretty much the same size yeah, any smaller and you may lose the quality of the image. If it's any good for you let me know and I'll upload it

Seen your PM buddy
    So you are after a MOD with the Ferrari clock. Can look at that for you m8
    Which of those clocks you posted would you like??

Yes if you could make me a mod with the Ferrari clock or explain to me how if it's not too difficult. I'd prefer the clock with the yellow Ferrari emblem if it's not asking too much

In all honesty i'd be great if you made it for me but, for your sake, it'd be really good to know how to make the mods so i don't have to lean on the forum for alters to my theme. Unless you fellas enjoy the assistance : )
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-02-02 at 05:37 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-02-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    upload the picture and your window.....i will do this

mikka
    the first is my current theme the second is the photo i'd like in the window frame.....thank you so much for your assistance with this MOD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-3.png   -papohaku-beach.png  

Yes if you could make me a mod with the Ferrari clock or explain to me how if it's not too difficult. I'd prefer the clock with the yellow Ferrari emblem if it's not asking too much

In all honesty i'd be great if you made it for me but, for your sake, it'd be really good to know how to make the mods so i don't have to lean on the forum for alters to my theme. Unless you fellas enjoy the assistance : )
    Happy to make it for you m8

Doing these clock MODs is my new hobby

Don't mind assisting at all.

Will let you know when it is done

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hey Ramses.....you can take this .psd File ......change the clock and the Picture........

i hope i can help.......

mikka
    Thank's mikka

Page 186 of 253 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236 ... LastLast