Page 185 of 253 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by fhorn View Post
    This looks GREAT! I have a question however. I am unable to find three of the items on your winterboard list, AWWLSv2, white omega, and I think the other was black line something. Do I need to add another source to cydia
    Hi fhorn , all those things your after can be downloaded in this thread.

All the clock mods are in my post on page 226

The others are all in the last 40 pages , have a quick read through.

None of them can be downloaded on cydia

Quote Originally Posted by milnerw View Post
    Well, I have rebooted, resprung, moved icons into bundles, moved icons into the icon folder. I have no idea what is going on. I have noticed that all of my icons have a boarder around them, except Phone, SMS, Safari, and Mail.

The Phone, SMS, and Mail icons came with the app. I made the Safari icon the same way I made all of my others so far. If you look in my attached photo, you will see what I am talking about. I am completely lost at this point.
    Wish I could help you buddy

Try sending a PM to bluemetal ( the creator of this theme)
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-02-01 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-02-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Will see what I can do.

Is this Rolex a better size - if it is I'll work the MOD up for you

Yeah looks a bit better, is it the same size as the Logines?

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Are you using Windows or MAC?
    it will be win7 ultimate 32bit
    Last edited by Dinkie; 2011-02-01 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    Yeah looks a bit better, is it the same size as the Logines?

it will be win7 ultimate 32bit
    If you want to preserve iTunes setup when you have to reformat your PC, just backup the following:

c:/Users/'your username'/AppData/Roaming/Apple Computer (backup all the folders in here and copy and paste back to the same location after reformating and re-installing iTunes. Contains all your preferences and backups)

c:/Users/'your username'/My Music/iTunes (backup all folders in here and copy and paste back after re-installing iTunes. This holds the iTunes music library paths. As long as your music has the same folder structure iTunes will repoint to all your music)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2011-02-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Only joking buddy, everybody will get it as soon as its done,
    Hahaha....good one dude....

Quote Originally Posted by fhorn View Post
    This looks GREAT! I have a question however. I am unable to find three of the items on your winterboard list, AWWLSv2, white omega, and I think the other was black line something. Do I need to add another source to cydia
    U don't need another source...go to Page 226, thanks to sandy1010 you can download any clockMOD you like....
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2011-02-01 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    New Style...thx to Sheff,Ian,Eddie,Sandy............

mikka
    Can you share your LockScreen ?

Looks like the updating problem with version 3 has been fixed, just gonna test it more before I update the download links.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

snakeeater01 (2011-02-01)

Looks like the updating problem with version 3 has been fixed, just gonna test it more before I update the download links.
    Great to hear you are fast and good!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-02-01)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Need some help with the SBSettins theme. I ha some issues with my iPhone and had Apple replace it. When I reinstalled this theme and SBSettings, the option to change the SBSettings theme is missing. Any ideas as to how to get it back? Should I remove this theme, uninstall then reinstall SBSettings, then re-download this theme.

Thanks.
    Look at the path of SBSettings (post 1) if the timeless SBS theme is stored there and copy the folder on your desktop. Reinstall SBSettings and copy the timeless SBSettings theme back to this path. If SBSettings works now you don't need to reinstall the complete theme

Well, I have rebooted, resprung, moved icons into bundles, moved icons into the icon folder. I have no idea what is going on. I have noticed that all of my icons have a boarder around them, except Phone, SMS, Safari, and Mail.
    The Phone, SMS, and Mail icons came with the app. I made the Safari icon the same way I made all of my others so far. If you look in my attached photo, you will see what I am talking about. I am completely lost at this point.
    Sorry but i don't see/understand the problem. So is the problem the icon mask behind e. G. "i.TV" ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-02-01 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Look at the path of SBSettings (post 1) if the timeless SBS theme is stored there and copy the folder on your desktop. Reinstall SBSettings and copy the timeless SBSettings theme back to this path. If SBSettings works now you don't need to reinstall the complete theme

Sorry but i don't see/understand the problem. So is the problem the icon mask behind e. G. "i.TV" ?
    Yes, That is correct. Sorry I was calling it a boarder. How do I get rid of the icon mask? I"m not sure where it came from.

Thanks

mmhh...to be true: I have no idea. it looks like a themed glyph/icon that uses the icon mask too. This is strange and usually not possible at all.
    I can only tell you what is said at post one: make 2 icons, one called [email protected] and one i.TV.png, copy both to the icons folder of the theme and enable the summerboard mode.
    Usually the icon mask can not work for themed icons.
    But: If this would be a general bug/issue you would have the same mask on your safari icon. I'm not sure if you themed or setup your icons right ?
    Anyone else with 4.2.1 having this problem ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-02-01 at 01:12 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

milnerw (2011-02-01)

Download link for the LowerAWv3 in post 3279, page 219 has now been updated, hopefully it is updating correctly now. I haven't had a change of weather here at my location yet so if any of you can verify it is updating correctly I would be much obliged, thanks.
    For your convenience, you can download it
    HERE

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2011-02-04), mcdad03 (2011-02-02), rjrankin83 (2011-02-01), sandy1010 (2011-02-08), Sawbonz (2011-03-03), Sheff1889 (2011-02-01), snakeeater01 (2011-02-01), will822 (2011-02-01)

Hi i see it in Cydia too, is the v3 Updated in Cydia ,too so i need no download here?

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Hi i see it in Cydia too, is the v3 Updated in Cydia ,too so i need no download here?
    Download it here, I have already sent the update to Cydia but normally takes a day or two. Untill then the link in Cydia will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    mmhh...to be true: I have no idea. it looks like a themed glyph/icon that uses the icon mask too. This is strange and usually not possible at all.
    I can only tell you what is said at post one: make 2 icons, one called [email protected] and one i.TV.png, copy both to the icons folder of the theme and enable the summerboard mode.
    Usually the icon mask can not work for themed icons.
    But: If this would be a general bug/issue you would have the same mask on your safari icon. I'm not sure if you themed or setup your icons right ?
    Anyone else with 4.2.1 having this problem ?
    Ok, So I turned Summerboard on and my Facebook icon now shows up correctly. In the bundles folder, I "DO NOT" have the icon.png and [email protected]. I placed the Facebook.png and [email protected] in the icon folder. I did not have summerboard turned on because I remember reading somewhere that we were suppose to leave it turned off for this theme. Maybe I missread it... either way thank you very much for your help everyone.

Now I just need to move all of my other icons that are not working right to the icon folder and I should be good.

Edit: Will leaving Summerboard turned on change anything else within the theme?

iPhone? More like MyPhone gotzaiPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Edit:

(to alive confusion)

Dacal's fix works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Download link for the LowerAWv3 in post 3279, page 219 has now been updated, hopefully it is updating correctly now. I haven't had a change of weather here at my location yet so if any of you can verify it is updating correctly I would be much obliged, thanks.
    For your convenience, you can download it
    HERE
    Thanks Ian. I assume we can use the same files for Wynd's in front of icon mod as well correct?

Nevermind. I see this is for the LowerAW mod.

Quote Originally Posted by gotzaiPhone View Post
    Ian,

I tried Dacal's fix last night, but couldn't confirm the fix till this morning, but it works! Here's that screen shot again of what needs to be changed in the "locationhere" file (the highlighted part is the new code)
    Hi,
    Thanks for the confirmation but.. Please stop posting this everywhere, the fix is already done in all the download links, you will just confuse everybody telling them that this needs to be done.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-01 at 03:02 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

marine4ever (2011-02-01)

Ok guys....my inbox is full, so I have to upload this GoldMOD. I still have some work to do but it's working. Everything is in Gold color. Clock, Icons, Date, weather icons (Spils and Tango, thanks Ian for idea). If you r using iPhone4 you have to change Overlay.png(I'm on 3GS). It's in the folder. Unzip and u'll find StatusBar_Gold.theme. Copy the theme into Themes folder and check it in Winterboard. (It doesn't have to be on the top of the list).
    I'm still working on StatusBar theme, but if you hide clock from status bar it will be good. Batery, WiFi, 3G icons are in gold color.
    I hope you'll like it.

Download : GoldMOD.rar

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

faisalz (2011-09-01), marine4ever (2011-02-01), sandy1010 (2011-02-01), Sheff1889 (2011-02-01), silavia (2012-01-05), snakeeater01 (2011-02-01)

Thanks

Ok, So I turned Summerboard on and my Facebook icon now shows up correctly. In the bundles folder, I "DO NOT" have the icon.png and [email protected]. I placed the Facebook.png and [email protected] in the icon folder. I did not have summerboard turned on because I remember reading somewhere that we were suppose to leave it turned off for this theme. Maybe I missread it... either way thank you very much for your help everyone.

Now I just need to move all of my other icons that are not working right to the icon folder and I should be good.

Edit: Will leaving Summerboard turned on change anything else within the theme?
    1. You can use only the bundle folder method for icons.
    2. You can use only the Icons folder method
    3. You can mix both methods.

For the icons folder to work you must enable the Summerboard mode.

Some say with the bundle folder method a theme runnes faster but I did not notice that

When releasing this theme HD icons did not work at all from the Icons folder so i had to choose the bundle method till I and others found out that there is a(nother) bug at Winterboard and you need every icon stored twice at this folder for the HD icons to work.

Hope this explains all the questions. Theming is a never ending fight against winterboard bugs and iOS updates
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-02-01 at 03:35 PM.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KayAutic (2011-07-08), milnerw (2011-02-02), Sheff1889 (2011-02-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Ok guys....my inbox is full, so I have to upload this GoldMOD. I still have some work to do but it's working. Everything is in Gold color. Clock, Icons, Date, weather icons (Spils and Tango, thanks Ian for idea). If you r using iPhone4 you have to change Overlay.png(I'm on 3GS). It's in the folder. Unzip and u'll find StatusBar_Gold.theme. Copy the theme into Themes folder and check it in Winterboard. (It doesn't have to be on the top of the list).
    Hi can i use this with the lowerAWV3 together ,place the Gold Mod above the lower Theme?

Download : GoldMOD.rar
    Yes very good but what you mean i must change overlay.png,iam running on IPhone 4 ,4.1.In The folder are three overlays,do you mean i can change this one i,ve want to use?
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-02-01 at 04:59 PM. Reason: false letters

Page 185 of 253 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235 ... LastLast