Page 184 of 253 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by marine4ever View Post
    Sorry to be a pain! What I was saying is that with V2 black/white windows were separate folders within V2 that enable you to make a Winterboard selection. V3 appears to imbed the black window in the code and does not include separate black/white windows. Again, great product that I hope I can help with. Thanks!
    Yes M8, it has an embedded black window, but if you have the "WhiteWindow.theme" in your phone from the previous version then just activate it in winterboard directly above the new version.

OR, if you don't have the whitewindow.theme, you can see the white window image in the images folder of the new version, it's named "WhiteWindowXX.png", the balck one it is using at the moment is called "WhiteWindow.png". To change windows just rename them correctly, the theme will use whatever image is called "WhiteWindow.png".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

roman3001 (2011-01-31)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default V3 Issues
    Quote Originally Posted by gotzaiPhone View Post
    EDIT:

I was wrong, I just tried it and though it takes away the window, it disables the animation :-(. Sorry, thought it was going to work.

I could be wrong, but go into the images folder of the v3 theme and add a "1" or a "A" to the file named white window (even though the pic is of the black window) before the ".png" and respring. That should prevent the window from appearing, but keeps the actual file safe and in place so if you change your mind, you can go back to the window by deleting that "1" or "A" and restringing again.
    Adding a "1" or a "A" to the file named white window results in a "?", which indicates code that is not well-formed. No worries, I will just keep as is and HOPE you can assist with the "Auto Fix" to ensure updating. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Here they are, one for a black background and one for a white background.

thx a bunch m8! Keep up the excellent work!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kexan For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-31)

Hi all,
    I have updated the original post (3279) on page 291 so Blue's link in post one is still correct but for your convenience please download the latest version of the LowerAW (now version 3) HERE

This version fixes many bugs.
    Thanks Ian, is there chance to modify Line Calendar for black.theme to reorder weekdays? coz i would weekdays begin from satrday not sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    I can look at doing that sure.
    You after the date or AM/PM on the Rolex clock face?

It is about time I did another clock
    You have one in mind?
    This would be a great watch - especially with the different colour hands.

IWC Pilots Double Chronograph Mens Wristwatch Model: IW371803

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinkie For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-31)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post

IWC Pilots Double Chronograph Mens Wristwatch Model: IW371803

Looks amazing,perfect for mod

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Open iTunes, go to File/Library/Backup to disc....and save it on USB stick or burn it on CD/DVD
    what ive done is put all my music onto an external hard drive and i will reimport them. What im worried about is after i reformat my comp, itunes doesnt recognise my iphone and its apps and itunes doesnt work or does it save all my info via my apple id?

what ive done is put all my music onto an external hard drive and i will reimport them. What im worried about is after i reformat my comp, itunes doesnt recognise my iphone and its apps and itunes doesnt work or does it save all my info via my apple id?
    I believe in these new versions of iTunes you just plug in your phone and in itunes there is a "Transfer purchases from ipod" option so it should get the apps back from your phone, google it just incase.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

marine4ever (2011-01-31), roman3001 (2011-01-31)

Yeah pal, me also, I deleted it too

Don't worry, I'll get it fixed.
    Same issue for me the Lower 2 Version it is 7.00 PM shows night but Version 3 it is cloudy/sunny

14. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

marine4ever (2011-01-31)

Will see what I can do.

Is this Rolex a better size - if it is I'll work the MOD up for you

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2011-02-01), roman3001 (2011-01-31)

Like Ian already said, there is an option...Go to...File->Transfer Purchases from iPod and all apps you have it will be copied to your iTunes Library.

And be sure BEFORE FORMATING to go to Store->Deauthorize This Computer.

Quote Originally Posted by marine4ever View Post
    Adding a "1" or a "A" to the file named white window results in a "?", which indicates code that is not well-formed. No worries, I will just keep as is and HOPE you can assist with the "Auto Fix" to ensure updating. Thanks!
    At least one of the two windows must be named "WhiteWindow.png", if not then you will get a blue question mark because the code is pointing to a file that is no longer there. Nothing wrong with that piece of code.

Or just use the Window.theme (white) you had with version 2.4 in winterboard, activate it on top of version 3 and it should fit perfect.

The fix is coming, But Im only sending it to those who press the thanks button of the persons that are trying to help them.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (2011-02-02), roman3001 (2011-01-31), snakeeater01 (2011-01-31)

Are you using Windows or MAC?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2011-02-01)

At least one of the two windows must be named "WhiteWindow.png", if not then you will get a blue question mark because the code is pointing to a file that is no longer there. Nothing wrong with that piece of code.

Or just use the Window.theme (white) you had with version 2.4 in winterboard, activate it on top of version 3 and it should fit perfect.

The fix is coming, But Im only sending it to those who press the thanks button of the persons that are trying to help them.
    Sorry for ask my ,english is not the best which person i must thank that i will get the fix?

Only joking buddy, everybody will get it as soon as its done,

24. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

snakeeater01 (2011-01-31)

Only joking buddy, everybody will get it as soon as its done,
    Thanks i see i must learn something for this amazing thread

Question: has any of you great html coders consider maybe coding a clock animation for the other little hands like for seconds and date, etc. I think thats the next BIG step for this theme. I love the animated weather and line calendar and the growing clock faces but I think animating those things too is what going to make this theme a MUST HAVE on every iPhone, would for sure put it on front page of themeIt.com. Its just a thought and i swear if i knew how to code this stuff i would do it myself but unfortunately I'm just a 3d graphics guy that knows how to use photoshop. Food for thought, i hope this sparks interest, and if this was already discussed and killed sorry for bringing it up again....

Need some help with the SBSettins theme. I ha some issues with my iPhone and had Apple replace it. When I reinstalled this theme and SBSettings, the option to change the SBSettings theme is missing. Any ideas as to how to get it back? Should I remove this theme, uninstall then reinstall SBSettings, then re-download this theme.

Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This looks GREAT! I have a question however. I am unable to find three of the items on your winterboard list, AWWLSv2, white omega, and I think the other was black line something. Do I need to add another source to cydia

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    the only thing I can think is to do a re-boot? ( instesd of re-spring)

I tried the set up you have , I deleted the facebook glyph out of the bundles folder and then put it in the icons folder with 'Facebook.png' and [email protected]' and it worked fine for me.

short of a re-boot maybe this is an issue with 4.2.1? ( im on 4.1)

anyone else been able to get the facebook glyph working on 4.2.1?

Well, I have rebooted, resprung, moved icons into bundles, moved icons into the icon folder. I have no idea what is going on. I have noticed that all of my icons have a boarder around them, except Phone, SMS, Safari, and Mail.

The Phone, SMS, and Mail icons came with the app. I made the Safari icon the same way I made all of my others so far. If you look in my attached photo, you will see what I am talking about. I am completely lost at this point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0120.png  

Page 184 of 253 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234 ... LastLast