Page 182 of 253 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by a125 View Post
    what is SSH?
    and i only have 4 things in my winterboard to change so how can i change the watch?
    SSH is basically opening your phone in a Windows Explorer environment which allows you to move files back and forth as well as modify.

If you are using Windows, Google iFunbox (best on the market. IMO) If you are using a Mac I use CyberDuck.

Once you get one installed look at page one for the file to update with your zip code/location code.

__________________________________________________ ________________

In Winterboard you should have one or more of the following

TimelessHD-DigitalMOD
    TimelessHD-AnalogMOD
    TimelessHD-ChronographMOD
    TimelessHD

*Paid version has multiple clock MODs the free version does not (I think).

The first 3 are different clocks (Select one)
    Also select the one TimelessHD.

Then close and it will respring.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

a125 (2011-01-30)

I got it Thanks
    Last edited by a125; 2011-01-30 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by a125 View Post
    I decided to use CyberDuck for my Mac. So do i need anything on my iPhone for the transfers?
    Can you be a little more specific as to what changes you would like to make?

Hi guys, I have found many messages in my inbox about Glyphs and Icons. I decided to collect as much as I can and upload it here so everybody can download it. Some of them are from here some of them I found on the web and some of them my girlfriend made LOL. Glyphs, Icons, White, Black, Gold. I hope everybody will find what they need.
    Now, about my layout (gold). When i finish everything I will upload it here if i can. I have paid version so i have to ask Bluemetal and Ian for permission. if they say that its ok, I'll upload it here.
    here is the link for download.

Glyphs2.rar

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-30), djMHiKE (2011-02-09), KayAutic (2011-07-11), sandy1010 (2011-01-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Hi guys, I have found many messages in my inbox about Glyphs and Icons. I decided to collect as much as I can and upload it here so everybody can download it. Some of them are from here some of them I found on the web and some of them my girlfriend made LOL. Glyphs, Icons, White, Black, Gold. I hope everybody will find what they need.
    Now, about my layout (gold). When i finish everything I will upload it here if i can. I have paid version so i have to ask Bluemetal and Ian for permission. if they say that its ok, I'll upload it here.

Glyphs2.rar
    You don't need to ask for my permission, and if it's just a clock mod with some gold icons I can't see Blue having any problem with you posting it here. Just don't post the whole theme somewhere else, that would not go down well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Irish_Man (2011-01-30)

Yeah....I guess I can post clock mod when I finish it. Of course, I won't post the whole theme anywhere. You know, my girlfriend asked me..."Please, can u copy your theme to my iPhone..." I told her...Go to Cydia and buy it.....LOL

Yeah....I guess I can post clock mod when I finish it. Of course, I won't post the whole theme anywhere. You know, my girlfriend asked me..."Please, can u copy your theme to my iPhone..." I told her...Go to Cydia and buy it.....LOL
    That's just cruel Give it to her (the theme I mean)

I'll give her...something LOL

Ian....I'm stuck with statu bar....I can't find a way if there is any, to change the color of text in status bar ( carrier, clock...etc) I know I can change the color of status bar but is it possible to change the text??
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2011-01-30 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^ I can't remember this one, I think it's something from Cydia!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Irish_Man (2011-01-30)

Yeah...I can't find it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Does anyone know why the clock hands are not HD? Is the not possible using the .JS methods employed for this?

Ta

Glyphs2.rar
    Nice work Iris man if you found a way to change thedate and the temprature altough in Gold let me know.I have paid version,too

17. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

marine4ever (2011-01-31)

I hope I'll find a way. I'm not sure yet but it might be that is not possible to change it on OS4....I'm checking that now...

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Nice work Iris man if you found a way to change thedate and the temprature altough in Gold let me know.I have paid version,too

Ooo...you mean date and temperature...I did it...I have it in gold....I changed weather icon in gold too...I'll upload that too as soon as I get home...
    And why Modmyi app doesn't work. When I try to open it, it says that forum is temp. closed???!!??
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2011-01-30 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I hope I'll find a way. I'm not sure yet but it might be that is not possible to change it on OS4....I'm checking that now...

Ooo...you mean date and temperature...I did it...I have it in gold....I changed weather icon in gold too...I'll upload that too as soon as I get home...
    And why Modmyi app doesn't work. When I try to open it, it says that forum is temp. closed???!!??
    Great to here Bro,at my mac the modmy Forum work,waiting for your upload

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Great to here Bro,at my mac the modmy Forum work,waiting for your upload
    Yeah, it's working on Mac and when I open Safari on my iPhone, but ModMyi App doesn't work...

Another request for a LowerAW Lockscreen

Credit to Eddie and Ian for the original MOD

RolexGoldBlackLowerAWLS.theme.zip

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

snakeeater01 (2011-01-30)

how can i put my own wallpaper and watch, for example the rolex above, for the theme on my iPhone?

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

New Style...thx to Sheff,Ian,Eddie,Sandy............

mikka

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikka For This Useful Post:

oren meirov (2011-02-01), Sheff1889 (2011-01-31)

Problem, please help.

Can't install, this is what i get

http://img151.imageshack.us/f/img0515m.png/

http://img220.imageshack.us/f/img0516.png/

What to do , how to install

Tx

Quote Originally Posted by milnerw View Post
    I have a new questions in regards to the glyphs. I have created a few icons with the icon.psd that came with the theme. Some show up correctly and some show up with a border around them. When I open the icon on my computer there is not border, but when I move it to the phone a border appears. In the attached screen shot, I made the last two icons in the dock the exact same way.

Also, Is there any way to use an icon for folders istead of the default that shows little versions of the apps in the folders?
    Does anyone else have a suggestion? this is the icon that I am using. But it still shows up with a boarder around it. I have tried putting Facebook.png and [email protected] in the icon folder as well as in the com.facebook.Facebook bundle. Only some icons are showing incorrectly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -22.png  

Page 182 of 253 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast