Page 181 of 253 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Nice, how do you get the dock transparent?
    Thanks. The dock is actually part of the overlay.png picture. I used Photoshop to clear it entirely. The little white triangle is an icon in the springboard folder I believe. Can't remember the exact name at the moment but if you look through the icons in the springboard folder you will see it. Had to use PS to clear that out as well.

The triangle icon is called [email protected]
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-29 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Finished uploading the second load of LowerAW lockscreens in post 3579.

If I have missed any let me know

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-29), Irish_Man (2011-01-30), KayAutic (2011-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Made some minor Date changes to this beautiful theme by Blue.

I think it looks a bit better with the day and date displayed.
    Looks amazing. How did you hide the calendar and weather text?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ramagava For This Useful Post:

will822 (2011-01-29)

Quote Originally Posted by ramagava View Post
    The weather and calendar text is hidden thru Winterboard with the no undocked label option. Only thing is it will hide all icon texts not on the dock.

Quote Originally Posted by ramagava View Post
    You can use Icon Renamer from Cydia to rename icons on your springboard. Just delete all of the text on the icons you want to hide. That is what I am doing here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0114.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    You just need the AWW.theme then, but I have deleted it from 4shared and my Mac! Maybe someone here can give you a copy. If you get a hold of it, you can use the window above it also.

This will solve your problem, these are the same theme but this ones have the window embedded in the theme itself (no separate window needed.

LowerAW with black window is HERE

LowerAW with white window is HERE
    Hi Ian are these downloades from Lower AW Black and White with window embeeded in HD for my Iphone 4

Default Rolex date MOD
    I had a PM request for the Rolex MOD with the date on the clock face instead of the AM/PM so I thought I'd upload it here.

It reminded me that I hadn't done a Rolex LowerAW lockscreen. So done that too

DOWNLOADS:

RolexMOD Date Theme

RolexAWv2LS.theme.zip

ThemeIt Icons

Just put them both in your Icons folder in your TimelessHD theme

Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-29 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    The weather and calendar text is hidden thru Winterboard with the no undocked label option. Only thing is it will hide all icon texts not on the dock.
    Ok. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by milnerw View Post
    You can use Icon Renamer from Cydia to rename icons on your springboard. Just delete all of the text on the icons you want to hide. That is what I am doing here.
    Thanks. I was trying to avoid Icon Renamer. I once found a threat pointing to the exact root of the plist file where those apps keys are named. I did it with the mobilephone label, but I forgot where the plist file is and cant find it anymore.

I have a new questions in regards to the glyphs. I have created a few icons with the icon.psd that came with the theme. Some show up correctly and some show up with a border around them. When I open the icon on my computer there is not border, but when I move it to the phone a border appears. In the attached screen shot, I made the last two icons in the dock the exact same way.

Also, Is there any way to use an icon for folders istead of the default that shows little versions of the apps in the folders?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0116.png  

I have a new questions in regards to the glyphs. I have created a few icons with the icon.psd that came with the theme. Some show up correctly and some show up with a border around them. When I open the icon on my computer there is not border, but when I move it to the phone a border appears. In the attached screen shot, I made the last two icons in the dock the exact same way.

Also, Is there any way to use an icon for folders istead of the default that shows little versions of the apps in the folders?
    I cant help you with the first question milnerw but the second one is pretty easy.

First thing you want to do is install 'nofolderpreview' from cydia.

then go to timelesshd/extras/more glyphs ---> find the categoriesSB glyph

take it to timelesshd/bundles/com.springboard.apple

and use the glyph to replace both the [email protected]' and [email protected]'

Place the icons in the icon folder under the TimelessHD theme. For example, copy your Facebook glyph to the icons folder naming it Facebook.png. Then take another copy of the same icon and place it in the icon folder naming it [email protected]. Respring and it should be ok.

TimelessHD.theme/icons (not Bundles).

Not sure about your second question relating to folders.

Default Blue Glyph Messages, Mail, and Phone
    By request
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ltblu197-50-10.png   -ltblumail-2x.png   -ltbluphone197-50-10.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

sandy1010 (2011-01-29), snakeeater01 (2011-01-30)

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    Place the icons in the icon folder under the TimelessHD theme. For example, copy your Facebook glyph to the icons folder naming it Facebook.png. Then take another copy of the same icon and place it in the icon folder naming it [email protected]. Respring and it should be ok.

TimelessHD.theme/icons (not Bundles).

Not sure about your second question relating to folders.
    I'm not sure if I follow. I don't have any of the other glyphs in the icon folder. How are they working correctly if they are not in there?

Edit: I tried it with the Facebook app. It still does not show up right.
    Last edited by milnerw; 2011-01-29 at 11:58 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to milnerw For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2011-01-30)

By request
    Thanks a lot

20. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2011-01-30)

Default In Red
    Red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone1-70-40.png   -sms6.png   -mail1-70-40.png  

I'm not sure if I follow. I don't have any of the other glyphs in the icon folder. How are they working correctly if they are not in there?

Edit: I tried it with the Facebook app. It still does not show up right.
    I use the icons folder only, easier than searching thru folders or creating folders under the Bundles folder. Plus, App store apps for me don't work in the Bundles folder (see Facebook icon). This is what it looks like when I place it in the Bundles folder.

This is what it looks like when I place it in the icons folder. When you place an icon in the icon folder it must be named exactly as the app name (Upper Case and Space sensitive). There also must be a 2nd copy of the icon placed in the icons folder with an @2x at the end of it.

Facebook.png
    [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bundles-folder.png   -icons-folder.png  

hi
    I've just bought this timeless HD theme from the Themeit application on my iPhone 4 version 4.2.1.
    I can turn on the theme from winterboard and it works except i don't know how to change the parts of the theme, for example the clock and format.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a125 View Post
    hi
    I've just bought this timeless HD theme from the Themeit application on my iPhone 4 version 4.2.1.
    I can turn on the theme from winterboard and it works except i don't know how to change the parts of the theme, for example the clock and format.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks

Clock changes are done through Winterboard. You will need to SSH into your phone to update the weather widget. There are detailed instructions on Page 1 of this thread.

Awesome theme - Enjoy!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

a125 (2011-01-30)

Clock changes are done through Winterboard. You will need to SSH into your phone to update the weather widget. There are detailed instructions on Page 1 of this thread.

Awesome theme - Enjoy!
    what is SSH?
    and i only have 4 things in my winterboard to change so how can i change the watch?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to a125 For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2011-01-30)

Page 181 of 253 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast