Page 180 of 253 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TimelessHD

  1. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Blue. I got it figured out.
    Care to share the icon??


  2. #3582
    Can anyone explain to me why I just have a grey background as my lockscreen with the slider at the bottom?

  3. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Care to share the icon??

    Sure thing. Just need to create com.iptm.bigboss.sbsettings folder in the Bundles folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png  

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

    Sheff1889 (2011-01-29)

  5. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    OK....i've sent you a private message....check it there..
    just send me a message with ID and password. ID is 9 digit number
    Hey Iris Man, when ever you get time can you help me make my phone look like this? I couldn't figure out how to put the Omega clock, change the weather to animated, and take off the color that's right under the clock.
    It would be cool if you could change the app icons, it's no biggie but it would look cool. Once again thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  6. #3585
    What is the easiest way to find the bundle identifier for an app? I have tried looking in the CFBundleidentifer database. Specifically, I am looking for Nightstand Central.

    I have found com.spoonjuice.nightstand and com.thomashuntington.Nightstand
    Neither seem to work when I try to change the icons though.

  7. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by milnerw View Post
    What is the easiest way to find the bundle identifier for an app? I have tried looking in the CFBundleidentifer database. Specifically, I am looking for Nightstand Central.

    I have found com.spoonjuice.nightstand and com.thomashuntington.Nightsta
    nd
    Neither seem to work when I try to change the icons though.
    Usually when you install an app, it creates an info.plist file. Open up this file in notepad and look for the cfbundlesidentifier. You should be able to find the correct folder name here.

  8. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Usually when you install an app, it creates an info.plist file. Open up this file in notepad and look for the cfbundlesidentifier. You should be able to find the correct folder name here.
    I pulled the info.plist off and opened it. It shows up blank on my mac. I can add a bundle identifier though.

  9. #3588
    Quote Originally Posted by milnerw View Post
    I pulled the info.plist off and opened it. It shows up blank on my mac. I can add a bundle identifier though.
    Not sure what the equivalent of notepad is for the MAC.

    Did you try adding those cfbundlesidentifier folder to the bundles folder im the TimelessHD theme? The icons are probably named [email protected] for the most part.
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-29 at 02:08 AM.

  10. #3589

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milnerw For This Useful Post:

    anig (2011-01-29), Blue (2011-01-29)

  12. #3590
    My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 412 Times in 245 Posts

    Gahhh. I cant find the Pandora black and white gif. I accidentally deleted it. Anyone have it? Thanks in Advance!

  13. #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Gahhh. I cant find the Pandora black and white gif. I accidentally deleted it. Anyone have it? Thanks in Advance!
    Will this work?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pandora.png  
    Last edited by milnerw; 2011-01-29 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Fixed the left side border

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milnerw For This Useful Post:

    anig (2011-01-29), gdd2010 (2011-01-29)

  15. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Gahhh. I cant find the Pandora black and white gif. I accidentally deleted it. Anyone have it? Thanks in Advance!
    Check the very post. Blue provided download links to the glyphs. Should be in there.

    Sorry meant the very first post.
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-29 at 02:43 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

    gdd2010 (2011-01-29)

  17. #3593
    Professional anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,440
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 392 Times in 275 Posts

    where can i find the code that reads the weather condition and changes the decsription .png for the lower portion. I want to add more conditions and pictures

  18. #3594
    My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 412 Times in 245 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by milnerw View Post
    Will this work?
    Thank you good Sir! Works like a champ!

  19. #3595
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokes View Post
    Hey Iris Man, when ever you get time can you help me make my phone look like this? I couldn't figure out how to put the Omega clock, change the weather to animated, and take off the color that's right under the clock.
    It would be cool if you could change the app icons, it's no biggie but it would look cool. Once again thanks for your help.
    Np m8....I'll help you but not today. I'm working overtime so I really have no time these days. But i will help you tomorrow or day after tomorrow. I'll send you a mess.

  20. #3596
    Made some minor Date changes to this beautiful theme by Blue.

    I think it looks a bit better with the day and date displayed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0329.png   -img_0328.png  

  21. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Np m8....I'll help you but not today. I'm working overtime so I really have no time these days. But i will help you tomorrow or day after tomorrow. I'll send you a mess.
    Sound good! Thanks.

  22. #3598
    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Made some minor Date changes to this beautiful theme by Blue.

    I think it looks a bit better with the day and date displayed.
    Nice, how do you get the dock transparent?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    will822 (2011-01-29)

  24. #3599
    Question WhiteOmegaUniAWv2.2MMi.theme
    Hello Everybody,

    first thank you all very much for all the mods.

    Please can you tell me how i can use Omega Lockscreen without the animated Weather,

    because i use the new lower animated Weather in Sprigboard.

    Thank you very much in Advance and sorry for my English.

  25. #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by submariner View Post
    Hello Everybody,

    first thank you all very much for all the mods.

    Please can you tell me how i can use Omega Lockscreen without the animated Weather,

    because i use the new lower animated Weather in Sprigboard.

    Thank you very much in Advance and sorry for my English.
    Hi Submariner ,

    Your english is very good , no need to apologise!

    Sheff1889 has posted what your after somewhere in the last 30 pages or so I think. If you have a read through you should be able to find it.

    Alternatively maybe send him a Private message and he should be able to post it for you.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    boris1978 (2011-07-22)

Page 180 of 253 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •