Page 18 of 253 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    I'm having dificulty figuring out how to use The Weather Channel app for my weather icon instead of apples weather...I took the icon that was provided for the weather app, and placed it in the folder for TWC, but all it did was create a black box? Am I doing something wrong? Also, was there a mail icon provided? I switched out the mail spot with iRealSMS, but I don't want the mail icon to be clear like it is. Other than that, this theme is greatness.
    "Only" as a last resort ppl just go into Winterboard and turn back "On" SummerBoard Mode. Create a folder inside of Blue's Theme folder named "Icons" and toss your icons for the apps that you cannot identify the correct bundle directories for. This new OS is a bit more work to skin. Keep in mind those icons in that folder will need to be resized correctly as they cannot be 128x128 or they'll display huge unlike when you toss them in the correct bundle folder "and" they will not be as sharp and crisp.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    I'm having dificulty figuring out how to use The Weather Channel app for my weather icon instead of apples weather...I took the icon that was provided for the weather app, and placed it in the folder for TWC, but all it did was create a black box? Am I doing something wrong? Also, was there a mail icon provided? I switched out the mail spot with iRealSMS, but I don't want the mail icon to be clear like it is. Other than that, this theme is greatness.
    1. i added a folder in post one where you can find the original mail/phone/weather/calendar icons now. If you want to use one of this original icons, simply copy and paste it to its specific folder inside the bundles folder of this theme.

2. if you want to use lets say the weather channel, take a look at the link i provided. Make a folder and call it "com.weather.TWC". Now you want that this weather channel icon is invisible because it would overlap the weather widget of this theme. You can see at this list that the correct icon name is "[email protected]". Now you can use one of the blank icons of apples weather ("[email protected]") and rename it that way (CASE sensitive, see the "I"). Move this blank icon into your new folder and copy this new folder to TimelessHD/Bundles/ on your device and respring.

3. As apples weather icon is still invisible copy the original icon into "com.apple.weather" (see 1.)

4. Use the attached folder, i quickly did that for you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-13 at 12:11 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

TexasDeltaSig (2010-09-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    There will be one if you request one
    lol.. Well Can I Request a MewSeek iCON Plzzz . .. .. .. .

Thanks

For Doreen (and all others)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png  

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

dakkota (2010-09-14), Doreen (2010-09-13), Mr.Coffee (2013-01-26)

Thanks

"That" can't be anymore perfect! And now to go have a mean fight w/ these stupid bundles againnn.

Thanks so much!

Thanks

Thats all because Saurik makes no winterboard update and we want HD icons

This is MewSeek (i allready created the right bundle folder for it). Unfortunatly i had to install MewSeek only to find out the folder name.

Note: whatever i post here will find its way to a updated free version and a updated paid version.
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

lilcjmm (2010-09-13)

Hey Bluemetal, I have a little more info. Backgrounder is fully themeable.

Native badge - (your theme)/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/Background_NativeBadge.png

Backgrounder badge - (your theme)/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/Backgrounder_Badge.png

If I could make a suggestion. Rather than recreate the standard badges, I was hoping you could make a "themed" badge. One that fit on or around the standard mask for your icons. So it would integrate into the mask and look like part of the icon. Just an idea.

Get around to making that ugly and generic camera icon for me?

Thanks for your patience and work.

im waiting for cydia release

I must be completely thick. I made the donation and got the link superfast (thanks). I tried to download the link from my iPhone4 in safari. I sent Blue a question and he responded very quickly explaining that safari doesn't download files and I can buy the downloader app or use my computer, I bought the iphone down loader but it wont let me save it to the library / themes folder. I can save it to stupid **** like my3g but not where I need it.

I saved it to the download manager but have no idea how to move it so I deleted it.

Now I downloaded it on my computer running vista, windows control panel will only let me into the photos on the iphone.

How do I put this file on the phone? I dont want to bug blue again bc I cant figure out what everyone else just seems to know. Is their a link or something that can help me figure out how to do this?

Thanks!!

SFTP into your phone
    copy the theme into /private/var/stash/Themes folder

Thanks

On Safari: Download my file. When its ready press the new download button at bottom of safari and press on the zip file Now choose "Open with File". Ifile opens and you can choose something like unzip, decompress. Now you can copy the theme folder to /Library/Themes.

On PC: install the freeware "iPhone folder" or "iPhone Browser". This Software gives you access to the complete iPhone. See also the FAQ at Cydia.

The ssh method is too complicated for beginners but gives you access over wi-fi.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-13 at 09:07 AM.

For PCs, iFunBox is easier and has cuter GUI :P

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-09-13)

If you don't mind making a few more small icons, I have a few '?' in sbsettings

Longitude Longitude - Rock Your Phone

My3G My3G - Rock Your Phone

RemoveBG Use Remove Background SBSettings Toggle To Quickly Free Up Available Memory On Your iPhone - iPhone Hacks

SMS Alerts No idea for a link

Cheers

Blue, when I am in a call and the dial pad is showing the original apple wallpaper comes up instead of the timeless hd wallpaper. Any clue?

Also, when I open my iPod and then close it again I get that white bar on the left and top of the home screen?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    If you don't mind making a few more small icons, I have a few '?' in sbsettings

Longitude Longitude - Rock Your Phone

My3G My3G - Rock Your Phone

RemoveBG Use Remove Background SBSettings Toggle To Quickly Free Up Available Memory On Your iPhone - iPhone Hacks

SMS Alerts No idea for a link

Cheers
    I made the toggles and send you a download link soon...

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    Blue, when I am in a call and the dial pad is showing the original apple wallpaper comes up instead of the timeless hd wallpaper. Any clue?

Also, when I open my iPod and then close it again I get that white bar on the left and top of the home screen?
    1. This a ios thing. I canīt change that with a theme, but i have a simple workarround for you:
    ->Take the picture "LockBackground.png" from this theme. Sync it with itunes to your camera roll and choose it as your Wallpaper.

2. This has been reported and i did not noticed it till yesterday. For some reason iPod app can truly cause this error sometimes. Strangly only this iPod app.

So let me explain: this theme is (one of ?) the only that can display true HD Background graphics without a stupid camera roll trick. It works with html programming.
    This is made because winterboard is not ported to iphone4 correctly and can not display HD wallpapers out of a theme folder (usually called Wallpaper.png).
    For some reason this works not allways 100 %.

So what can we/i do:
    a) change this theme so that you must manualy sync the background for homescreen and lockscreen to your camera roll and than choose it as wallpaper and LockBackground.

b) Live with it and hope that Saurik updates his winterboard soon. I would change then this theme promply that it would work with HD Wallpapers out of a the theme folder.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-13 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok cool. Thanks Blue.

Thanks

This is the requested new cam icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -17.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    This is the requested new cam icon
    PERFECT! Thanks.

Thanks

This theme i avaiable at Cydia NOW

Thanks

/me smells a new glyph! That camera icon is great! (I think the glyphs look better w/ this theme)

Goodluck on your official release...

Page 18 of 253 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast