Page 177 of 253 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

I give up! I bought this app thinking it was going to be easy, but for me, its to complicated! Thanks to all that try to help me. I'm going to keep the theme and maybe some one will make a YouTube video on how to customize it, or add various themes of it in cydia. I'm not much of a file, program user. That's why is SOOO hard for me. If any of you live in California, Ventura County, email me at [email protected] and I'll pay for some one to teach me or hook up my iPhone with this theme. Till then, keep making them awesome Timeless themes!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokes For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokes View Post
    I give up! I bought this app thinking it was going to be easy, but for me, its to complicated! Thanks to all that try to help me. I'm going to keep the theme and maybe some one will make a YouTube video on how to customize it, or add various themes of it in cydia. I'm not much of a file, program user. That's why is SOOO hard for me. If any of you live in California, Ventura County, email me at [email protected] and I'll pay for some one to teach me or hook up my iPhone with this theme. Till then, keep making them awesome Timeless themes!
    Come on man, dont be like that. U can't give up. Just ask what you need and I'm sure everybody will try to help you, step by step. I know how you feel, I've been there, all of us!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-28)

Thanks Irish Man...but I don't even know where to start! The only thing I know how to change is the weather and make it to my city. Other than that, I'm clueless!!!

Thanks Irish Man...but I don't even know where to start! The only thing I know how to change is the weather and make it to my city. Other than that, I'm clueless!!!
    Go to winterboard and check the Timeless theme and nothing else. Respring. We can go step by step
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2011-01-28 at 06:25 AM.

Done. I just have TimelessHD checked and nothing else. I see no clock or anything else of the theme in my main screen.

Done. I just have TimelessHD checked and nothing else. I see no clock or anything else of the theme in my main screen.
    Can u post a screenshot of winterboard and homescreen.
    and it would be nice if you have WinSCP installed on your comp.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion Ian .

Because the clear part of my overlays is not completely clear ( has the black haze around the edge) I need to put the window mod above the clock mod in winterboard.

The window still looks great as it is , but if I put the mod above the clock mod I then can see all of the window frame & sill

That's why I wanted the png without the top part of the frame so it wouldn't block the clock when I place it above the clock mod in winterboard .

Hope that explains it , thanks for your patience
    Hi Sandy,

Now I get, thanks, this is what you need, full HD, just put these in the correct window themes replacing the old ones. Sorry I didn't fully understand your meaning earlier.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -11111.png   -22222.png  

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

IM Clueless (2011-02-13), sandy1010 (2011-01-28)

This is my main screen.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

And winterboard

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Can anyone create icon for iRealsms, camera and photo

Can anybody tell me how to remove the white triangle in the dock? I've already edited the sbdockbg file that had the triangle in it, deleted it, and it's still showing up even after respringing. Any help would be awesome.

And also, can anybody tell me where the wallpaper is located? On Helvecia, it was overlay.png but I'm not seeing that in this theme.

Pokes..

Ok ...now select Timeless-Chrono.mode too and put it on the top of the list.
    1.Timeless-Chrono.
    2.Timeless.theme

Quote Originally Posted by abhishek_22 View Post
    Can anyone create icon for iRealsms, camera and photo
    Did you check the EXTRAS folder. It's inside of Timeless.theme. U can find many icons there.
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2011-01-28 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Like this? Irish Man

This is what it looks like now

Quote Originally Posted by gotzaiPhone View Post
    Re: lowerAWv2

This might be above my pay grade here, but what code do I have to edit to get one of the haze wallpapers to show instead of the fog wallpaper that currently shows when the condition is "haze"? And for some reason, mist night shows when the condition is "haze" after 6pm.

If it's too complicated to explain, i'll understand!
    All the images will automatically change to night ones after 6pm, if you want to change what image is displayed do this:
    In your case it's the Haze_night, so in the animations folder open the Haze_night.html file and look at the code, (see screen shot) you can see what image the code points to, in this case it's the "mist_night.png"
    Now look in the images folder, decide what image you want to display (lets pretend you wanted "fog_night) just change the image name in the Haze_night.html to "fog_night.png" (highlighted part in the screen shot below)
    Save the file and reSpring.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-01-28-8.44.59-am.png  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

gotzaiPhone (2011-01-28)

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    Can anybody tell me how to remove the white triangle in the dock? I've already edited the sbdockbg file that had the triangle in it, deleted it, and it's still showing up even after respringing. Any help would be awesome.

And also, can anybody tell me where the wallpaper is located? On Helvecia, it was overlay.png but I'm not seeing that in this theme.
    If you wanna remove the triangle u have to use photoshop or u can browse this thread and u can find overlay without the triangle. And yes, it's overlay.png. u can find it in Analog/chrono. or digital.theme folder, not in Timeless.theme folder

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    If you wanna remove the triangle u have to use photoshop or u can browse this thread and u can find overlay without the triangle. And yes, it's overlay.png. u can find it in Analog/chrono. or digital.theme folder, not in Timeless.theme folder
    I found the triangle file, and I edited it in photoshop, deleting the triangle. I then re-uploaded it into the springboard folder but it still shows up. I even deleted the SBdockBG file and it still showed up. The only thing I can think of is somehow the SBdockBG file exists somewhere else in the theme files but I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    I have set everything I wanted. I'm so happy now.
    Thank you guys, this is amazing theme. Apple should be "afraid" of you guys. LOL

All you need to do now is color all the weather icons gold! Lookin good bud.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Irish_Man (2011-01-28), oren meirov (2011-02-01)

Ian, please can u check my post #3520. It's Light Snow Shower and i'm getting the snow but there is no clouds. And the image, is that day or night image?
    Thanks!

P.S. I was thinking about to color all weather icons gold but i dont know how to...lol....thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    I found the triangle file, and I edited it in photoshop, deleting the triangle. I then re-uploaded it into the springboard folder but it still shows up. I even deleted the SBdockBG file and it still showed up. The only thing I can think of is somehow the SBdockBG file exists somewhere else in the theme files but I can't find it.
    The triangle is also embedded in the Overlay.png.

Page 177 of 253 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast