Page 175 of 253 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Why do you want to do this Sandy? is there some problem I am unaware of?

thanks mate!

though sorry to be a pain but those window pics you have posted are twice the height of the orginal ones.

anyway no real problem , however on my mods the window sill doesnt appear b/c the window mod needs to be placed below the clock mod in winterboard.

Once you place the window mod above the clock mod you get the window sill And with the edited pics the top window frame doesnt get in the way of the clock.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    As I read your post I checked my icons and wala I guess after several resprings they caught on. I now have both working properly,
    Thanks. Sometimes a reboot helps to clean the Icon Cache.
    Do the new black taskbar iPod player buttons work too ?

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Are you using an overlay with a clear window at the bottom?

Can you post a pic of your overlay?

I havent changed anything to do with the theme. I was thinking that when it said I could choose a custom background, that when I went to my camera roll and selected one of my images to be my wallpaper, that it would appear underneath where all of my folders are located. Nothing happens at all when I select one, though.

Below is what I've got setup. I just moved and at this point, I haven't been able to get into my phones system files to edit the overlay.png file to do change the wallpaper manually, I just figured it'd be easier if it was set up to just place it for me in a certain place. That's also the problem with my icons. I know how to do the things you mentioned, but I've only got a good connection at school and for some reason, it won't let me into the phone here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -.png  

thanks mate!

though sorry to be a pain but those window pics you have posted are twice the height of the orginal ones.

anyway no real problem , however on my mods the window sill doesnt appear b/c the window mod needs to be placed below the clock mod in winterboard.

Once you place the window mod above the clock mod you get the window sill And with the edited pics the top window frame doesnt get in the way of the clock.
    These are the same size as the original ones (HD) the code shrinks them to the correct size.

Just a heads up that Blue has given his permission for me to post up some TimelessHD lockscreen MODs that use Ian's new LowerAW on the lockscreen.

Will be posting them in a few hours so watch this space

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-27), mcdad03 (2011-01-28)

Default Clock won't appear on lockscreen
    I have one of the Rolex mods as my homescreen. But for some reason, my lockscreen shows up blank (except for the slider and "HD" at the bottom). Can someone tell me when I need to do in iFile to get the Rolex watch face to show up on my lock screen?

Thanks

Hi everybody i am new at this forum and want to ask if someone can me help for the Theme modding.
    I see here the gold glyphs and icons but i miss the Telefon,Sms,and E Mail glyph in Gold altough You Tube and the Contacts as icons,hope anybody can helped
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-01-27 at 05:30 PM.

Here is another 20
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

anig (2011-01-27), sandy1010 (2011-01-29), snakeeater01 (2011-01-27)

Automatic Updating Fix Please download the zip file attached to this post and follow the easy instructions, this will fix the issue with the animations not updating automatically when the weather changes.

Well I finally finished this!

This is the new version of the LowerAW for TimelessHD, this version (LowerAWv2) has all the backgrounds incorporated into the theme and also utilizes all the latest tricks from my UniAW theme. If you use this you can delete the old LowerAW theme AND the AWW theme as you won’t need them anymore.

I haven’t got time to look for different countries to get screen shots of all the weathers so have just included a few, you will notice that on some screen shots there is a window, black or white, it’s your choice. The windows are separate themes, just install them as usual and activate the one you want (black or white) in winterboard. Of coarse you don’t need the windows, they are just a little extra something for you.

You will also notice the “Line Calendar” this is not my work, don’t know who originally did it but thanks goes to them, I have just modded the css files for it to suit this theme, there are two versions, the black one to be used with the black window and the white one to be used with the white window. Again, you don’t need this, just another little extra for you.

A point I would like to make: this new LowerAWv2 has the sun & moon moving across the screen according to the time of day, but there are complications, it only functions correctly if yahoo sends the correct information, i.e. lets say it’s 7am but yahoo still says it’s night (you can tell by the weather icon in the top right corner of the TimelessHD theme, it will still have a moon!) in this case the new LowerAWv2 wont show the 7am sun as yahoo says its night so the LowerAWv2 theme will show no sun or moon till yahoo updates itself and sends the correct information.
    The same is also true for the UniAWv2.3 theme except it will show the default image (6am). In the LowerAWv2 I have changed this default image to a blank image so no sun or moon will appear but the weather condition animations still function. You will usually see this problem around the 6-7am and 6-7pm, sometimes yahoo doesn’t change to daytime till 9am!! It depends on where you live. This is just a “heads up” to you all.

I have attached a screen shot showing what order everything should be in Winterboard.

I have literally spent countless hours doing this, ALL the code had to be changed to have a re-direct code for all animations so they can each have a day & night image.

If you download this PLEASE press my “Thanks” button, if you are having problems and you haven’t bothered to hit the “Thanks” button I will not help you out! It’s a small thing to ask for such a complex theme.

Thanks everybody and I hope you enjoy this.

Ian.

Oh, and here is the download link (everything is in the one zip file):
    LowerAWv2.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Hello Ian good day, do I ask you if it is possible that alone the image appears without the animation of the weather?
    Thank you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to odin1978 For This Useful Post:

marine4ever (2011-01-28)

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    Here is another 20
    Thanks but i need the stock icons

Quote Originally Posted by odin1978 View Post
    Hello Ian good day, do I ask you if it is possible that alone the image appears without the animation of the weather?
    Thank you
    You just need the AWW.theme then, but I have deleted it from 4shared and my Mac! Maybe someone here can give you a copy. If you get a hold of it, you can use the window above it also.

A request for those good with photoshop ,

is it possible someone could edit the window.png's to remove the top white/black frame?

this way we could place the window theme above our clock mods so we could get the window sill visible
    This will solve your problem, these are the same theme but this ones have the window embedded in the theme itself (no separate window needed.

LowerAW with black window is HERE

LowerAW with white window is HERE
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-27 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

odin1978 (2011-01-27), Sheff1889 (2011-01-27)

Default TimelessHD LowerAW Lockscreens
    Ian's LowerAW weather animations come to TimelessHD on your lockscreen

All credit to Blue and Ian

DOWNLOADS:

TimelessHD-AnalogLowerAWLSMOD.theme.zip

TimelessHD-ChronographLowerAWLSMOD.theme.zip

TimelessHD-DigitalLowerAWLSMOD.theme.zip

LonginesLowerAWv2Lockscreen.theme.zip

TagAquaRacerLowerAWv2LS.theme.zip

Hope you like them

If you do, don't forget to say thanks

To use, download and activate in Winterboard above your clock MOD.

Set your location for the animation in the locationHere.js and for the Timeless info in the Weather.html in the Weather widget
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-27 at 08:38 PM.

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-27), adiazjr (2011-01-27), Detronic (2011-02-02), Dinkie (2011-01-28), Irish_Man (2011-01-29), jerry69 (2011-06-17), jtskinz (2011-01-27), KayAutic (2011-07-11), marine4ever (2011-02-07), mcdad03 (2011-02-06), mtnguy321 (2011-01-28), RippedThemer (2011-01-27), sandy1010 (2011-01-27), snakeeater01 (2011-01-27), tamtam2970 (2011-03-31), ThE sNiPeR (2011-01-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post

ALL CREDIT TO SHEFF1889

Awesome job matey, I sure hope EVERYBODY that uses one of these presses your "Thanks" button.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post

DOWNLOADS:

TimelessHD-AnalogLowerAWLSMOD.theme.zip

TimelessHD-ChronographLowerAWLSMOD.theme.zip

TimelessHD-DigitalLowerAWLSMOD.theme.zip

LonginesLowerAWv2Lockscreen.theme.zip

TagAquaRacerLowerAWv2LS.theme.zip

Hope you like them

If you do, don't forget to say thanks

To use, download and activate in Winterboard above your clock MOD.

Set your location for the animation in the locationHere.js and for the Timeless info in the Weather.html in the Weather widget
    Wow amazing.Beautiful work

You just need the AWW.theme then, but I have deleted it from 4shared and my Mac! Maybe someone here can give you a copy. If you get a hold of it, you can use the window above it also.

This will solve your problem, these are the same theme but this ones have the window embedded in the theme itself (no separate window needed.

LowerAW with black window is HERE

LowerAW with white window is HERE
    Hi i download it but i have only the window and weather no windows in the top to set up the icons?
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-01-27 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thanks. Sometimes a reboot helps to clean the Icon Cache.
    Do the new black taskbar iPod player buttons work too ?
    all good I think, dont know about the rotators, should that be with the multitasking bar or... this is what i see

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    I havent changed anything to do with the theme. I was thinking that when it said I could choose a custom background, that when I went to my camera roll and selected one of my images to be my wallpaper, that it would appear underneath where all of my folders are located. Nothing happens at all when I select one, though.

Below is what I've got setup. I just moved and at this point, I haven't been able to get into my phones system files to edit the overlay.png file to do change the wallpaper manually, I just figured it'd be easier if it was set up to just place it for me in a certain place. That's also the problem with my icons. I know how to do the things you mentioned, but I've only got a good connection at school and for some reason, it won't let me into the phone here.

Ok , So when you can get access to your phone via SSH you need to go to

timelesshd/extras/more overlays lcd

choose one of the overlays that has 'clear' in the title , copy it , take it to the digital mod theme , and replace the overlay.png. You must re-name your new overlay to Overlay.png ( case sensitive)

These are the same size as the original ones (HD) the code shrinks them to the correct size.
    Hey Ian , here's what I get with these windows.

I can change the height to 50% in the HTML but then the position is all wrong ( at the top of the page)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Hey Ian , here's what I get with these windows.

I can change the height to 50% in the HTML but then the position is all wrong ( at the top of the page)
    Did you not try the themes I uploaded for you in post 3494? It would be a lot easier! It's what I am using now.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

sandy1010 (2011-01-27)

Did you not try the themes I uploaded for you in post 3494? It would be a lot easier! It's what I am using now.

sorry I missed that, thank Ian!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    To iOS 4.2.1 users. I got two PMs: one user said the icons don't work, only the badge. The other said the icons work, the badge doesn't ????

As this can't be possible: Are there more iOS 4.2.1 users here that installed my fix and what is your experience ?
    TIA
    I stand correct, the badge icon is working, but its improperly sized

29. The Following User Says Thank You to demitrix For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-01-28)

Page 175 of 253 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225 ... LastLast