Page 173 of 253 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TimelessHD

  1. #3441
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    thanks man..here is a picture of winterboard..Mod is on the top of the list but still....

    Hey Irish man, everything looks right except for the line calendar , that should be above the clock mod. But I don't think that affects your problem of the clock being cut off.

    The only other thing I can think is maybe it has something to do with the window theme being HD and your running the SD timeless theme.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    Irish_Man (2011-01-27)

  3. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Hey Irish man, everything looks right except for the line calendar , that should be above the clock mod. But I don't think that affects your problem of the clock being cut off.

    The only other thing I can think is maybe it has something to do with the window theme being HD and your running the SD timeless theme.
    Tnx man for helping....I really hope someone will know the answer. It's small thing but it really bothers me. I've tried to resize the window image to 320x480 but it didn't help much.

  4. #3443
    Irish_Man, here is my solution.
    Delete Wallpaper.html from which ever MOD you are using. (ChronographMOD for you)
    Replace the contents of Widget.html with.
    <html>
    <head>
    <style>
    #Layer
    {
    width: 322px;
    height: 482px;
    position: absolute;
    top: -1px;
    right: 0px;
    down: 0px;
    left: -1px;
    }
    .stretch
    {
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    }
    </style>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="Widgets/SB StyleSheets/Top.css">
    <base href="Widgets/" />
    </head>
    <body>
    <div id="Layer">
    <img src="../Overlay.png" class="stretch" />
    </div>
    <object data="Clock/Digital Clock.html" type="text/html" height="480" width="320">
    </object>
    <object data="Clock/AnalogClock.html" type="text/html" height="480" width="320">
    </object>
    </body>
    </html>

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to demitrix For This Useful Post:

    Irish_Man (2011-01-27)

  6. #3444
    It's really annoying...please someone



    Quote Originally Posted by demitrix View Post
    Irish_Man, here is my solution.
    Delete Wallpaper.html from which ever MOD you are using. (ChronographMOD for you)
    Replace the contents of Widget.html with.
    Man....thank you very much. It's working
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2011-01-27 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Tnx man for helping....I really hope someone will know the answer. It's small thing but it really bothers me. I've tried to resize the window image to 320x480 but it didn't help much.
    Another thing I noticed is your picture is of the white omega mod but you have the timeless chronograph selected in winterboard?

    Are you using just the overlay for the white omega mod? If so what about trying the actual omega mod to see if that works? Or do you have two mods selected in winterboard?

  8. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Another thing I noticed is your picture is of the white omega mod but you have the timeless chronograph selected in winterboard?

    Are you using just the overlay for the white omega mod? If so what about trying the actual omega mod to see if that works? Or do you have two mods selected in winterboard?
    I'm just using the overlay but i can't figure it out how to change the clock hands

  9. #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    I'm just using the overlay but i can't figure it out how to change the clock hands
    Why not try the white omega mod ? It comes with the right clock hands , not sure if it will work on 3Gs though.

    Also it may fix your problem with the windows ? ( I know you've fixed it but at least you'll know why)

    You can find a link to Ian's omega mod in my post on page 213

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    Irish_Man (2011-01-27)

  11. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Why not try the white omega mod ? It comes with the right clock hands , not sure if it will work on 3Gs though.

    Also it may fix your problem with the windows ? ( I know you've fixed it but at least you'll know why)

    You can find a link to Ian's omega mod in my post on page 213
    I've tried White Omega, White Gold, Rolex Mode but problem was always there. I've found your post and downloaded couple of them.
    Thanks!

  12. #3449
    Can some one please help me set up timeless! I want to change the clock but don't know how. I want to get the animated weather, but have no clue on how to do it!! Please help!!!

    Thanks.

  13. #3450
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokes View Post
    Can some one please help me set up timeless! I want to change the clock but don't know how. I want to get the animated weather, but have no clue on how to do it!! Please help!!!

    Thanks.
    Hi Pokes ,

    Firstly do you know how to SSH into your phone?

  14. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Hi Pokes ,

    Firstly do you know how to SSH into your phone?

    Yes i know ( Oopps..wrong post...lol)

  15. #3452
    Nope...I don't! Is it in ifiels?

  16. #3453
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokes View Post
    Nope...I don't! Is it in ifiels?

    Ok then ,


    Edit: First go to cydia and install 'openSSH'


    if your running windows please download winSCP

    WinSCP :: Download


    if your running MAC osx I cant recommend any SSH clients but try a google search for 'SSH client mac osx' there are plenty.


    once you have this up and running you will need to access your phone with the SSH client.

    you will need your phone's ip address ( you can find this on your network map or if you have SB settings its listed on the bottom)

    The username is root and the password is one of two things , either 'alpine' or your itunes password.


    Now go to the posts with the downloads for the clock mods ( page 226 post no.3387)

    download the mod you want. Extract it , open your SSH client and navigate to var/stash/themesXXXXX

    you then need to place the clock mod in the themes folder by dragging it and dropping it there.


    Now go into winterboard and acivate it and respring.


    Now once you have done this for the mod & weather you will likely need to change the order of a few things in winterboard , but we will get to that when your there.
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-01-27 at 04:10 AM.

  17. #3454
    Is it possible to enable LowerAw for Lockscreen?
    If it is..How?
    Thanks

  18. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Is it possible to enable LowerAw for Lockscreen?
    If it is..How?
    Thanks
    yes it is , if you go and see the UniAW version2 thread they are discussing it on the last few pages.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    Irish_Man (2011-01-27)

  20. #3456
    I don't have any idea how to find this info in this thread so I've got a couple of questions.

    One, when I set a background, nothing changes. I love the look of the digital clock with the custom backgrounds below it but mine doesn't do that.

    Two, is there a way to change my bitesms and camera icons to be like the phone and mail icons?

  21. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    I don't have any idea how to find this info in this thread so I've got a couple of questions.

    One, when I set a background, nothing changes. I love the look of the digital clock with the custom backgrounds below it but mine doesn't do that.

    Two, is there a way to change my bitesms and camera icons to be like the phone and mail icons?
    1. After setting a wallpaper background you will need to re-spring for this to take effect.

    Though if you talking about the Lower animated weather backgrounds you will need to install that mod for it to work. See Ian's post here:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5752501

    2. Yes the glyphs for bitesms and camera are located in timeless hd/extras/more glyphs

    Take the images and replace the icon images for both the camera & bitesms in their respective bundle folders

    timelesshd/bundles -----> find come.bitesms and come.apple.mobileslideshow
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-01-27 at 05:51 AM.

  22. #3458
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    yes it is , if you go and see the UniAW version2 thread they are discussing it on the last few pages.
    I will post a TimelessHD Lockscreen tomorrow.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -222.png   -111.png  

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Mikka (2011-01-27), sandy1010 (2011-01-27)

  24. #3459
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    1. After setting a wallpaper background you will need to re-spring for this to take effect.

    Though if you talking about the Lower animated weather backgrounds you will need to install that mod for it to work. See Ian's post here:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5752501

    2. Yes the glyphs for bitesms and camera are located in timeless hd/extras/more glyphs

    Take the images and replace the icon images for both the camera & bitesms in their respective bundle folders

    timelesshd/bundles -----> find come.bitesms and come.apple.mobileslideshow
    I set a wallpaper, and resprung and it still didn't take effect. I don't think it has to do with weather. It's just the background on the bottom half of the page.

  25. #3460
    @ Ian ,

    here are a couple of images I though would look nice for fair conditions-photo-1.png

    -photo-2.png

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-27)

Page 173 of 253 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •