Page 171 of 253 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Thanks

Thanks for all the support you cats are all over everthing, great theme great weather great support, you should start a business, well your sorta do here. Very cool stuff happening here Thanks again

can I get like a shelf/dock at the window sill and how difficult would it be to line the windows with the folders icons, going for the decroative window look but still seeing the window and of course the outside weather situation.

its like having little "icon" sticker on the window panes

Quote Originally Posted by milnerw View Post
    Hello All. I absolutely Love this theme. One of the best and cleanest I have seen in a long time. I am having a few issues right now though. Right now I am only worried about the icons. I have a few that are still showing as the full sized icon. I know there are some Cydia Apps that will not show correctly. However, I have a few stock Apple icons that are not right. I'll post a screen shot of my phone to show you what I'm talking about.

These are the icons that I am having issues with?

Photos (Apple)
    Camera (Apple)
    Display Recorder (Cydia)
    Maps (Apple)
    iSHSHit (Cydia)

I am running iOS 4.2.1 on my iPhone 4. I jail broke it with the current Redsn0w (Tethered only). I installed the theme via themeitapp.com.

I have re-sprung my springboard and rebooted several times. I am stumped right now. So any help is greatly appreciated. I have tried searching for my answer in the forum, but short of looking at all 227 pages for this topic I am still puzzled.

Also, I thing the badges may not be showing up correctly, I think they are suppose to be black.

I second that slight dilema
    Last edited by anig; 2011-01-26 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

Okay, "Fair" is using the "partlysunny.html, so open that and you will see the link to the "cloud_day" png file, problem is you can't change that image as the cloudy day weather condition also uses it. So, make a new background image at width 640, height 396, and call it fair_day, save this as a png file in the images folder. Then edit the "cloud_day" in the link in the partlysunny.html file to "fair_day"

Please let me see the image you are using as I might change mine too.. bit too much clouds in it!

That will do it for you.
    Hey Ian , thanks for that.

It looks like other weather conditions are using the partlysunny.html though. When I changed the partlysunny.html to refer to a new image fair_day.png it changed the background for 'mostly cloudy' conditions aswell.

Thanks

i get no moon on the full page and no lighting in the lower when i switch

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Hey Ian , thanks for that.

It looks like other weather conditions are using the partlysunny.html though. When I changed the partlysunny.html to refer to a new image fair_day.png it changed the background for 'mostly cloudy' conditions aswell.
    In the partlysunny.html you have to change the div iD name to something else (anything) Try changing it to fair, it must be the same in both places highlighted in the attached screenshot.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-01-27-6.12.46-am.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

sandy1010 (2011-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    i get no moon on the full page and no lighting in the lower when i switch
    I know the lightening is working in the new LowerAWv2 as I have it right now!
    There is no moon in the thunderstorms animation.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

anig (2011-01-26)

Thanks

I cant get the temp right in the squaremod. I have tried every config and html in the folder and it wont change, the city on the clock changes and shows my citi but the temp wont budge

anyone know how to get one of the clock widgets working with the pageperhtml tweak? (sorry if this is off topic)

EDIT:nvm i got it working
    Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-01-26 at 05:54 AM.

I cant get the temp right in the squaremod. I have tried every config and html in the folder and it wont change, the city on the clock changes and shows my citi but the temp wont budge
    Just has a look at this myself , something is wrong with the faranheit option in the weather.html.

changed my location to faranheit and I got -3 , should be about 90 faranheit. Celcius is working fine though.

Only work around I know is delete the weather.html and replace it with another one from a different mod. Only problem is you will lose the high/low temp on the clock.

Ian may be able to help you with a better option as he made the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    In the partlysunny.html you have to change the div iD name to something else (anything) Try changing it to fair, it must be the same in both places highlighted in the attached screenshot.

Thanks Ian , I tried this aswell but it didnt want to work.

my weather conditions are 'mostly cloudy' but it still changed the wallpaper to the new fair wallpaper.

Dont worry though , its no big deal.
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-01-26 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I must have posted this a hundred times
    In the Weather.html file, scroll to almost the bottom till you see the line as per the attached screenshot. Look closely at this screen shot you will see a highlighted letter in the brown text, for Fahrenheit it should be a "c" like in the screenshot.

Also in the Weather.html.. leave the "isCelsius" option at "false"

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-01-27-7.18.31-am.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

anig (2011-01-26)

Thanks

Thanks for your patience with us. This weather is awesome along with your other stuff

Marvelous, simply the best you are
    Last edited by anig; 2011-01-26 at 06:13 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anig For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-26)

Thanks for your patience with us. This weather is awesome along with your other stuff

Thanks,

I'm not too happy with the daytime and nighttime thunderstorm backgrounds, I can also do the fair one, if you guys have any good images I would appreciate seeing them.
    The have to have a sky in them.
    Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Cheers for that m8

In the end though the problem with the lockscreen wasn't in the Widget.html or LockBackground.html, but in the yahooweather.js

The line

/forecastrss?u=c&p said forecastrss?u=f&p instead.

I changed it as in the picture below and it refeshes fine now and doesn't change from celsius to farenheit.

To keep on topic for Blue - I love how your new LowerAW looks with TimelessHD with the new pics

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Hello having trouble my uper right hand corner is in celsius want to change it farenheit.......

I can post how to fix Maps, Photos, and Camera later.

Ian, any chance of getting larger LowerAW backgrounds?

Quote Originally Posted by demitrix View Post
    I can post how to fix Maps, Photos, and Camera later.

Ian, any chance of getting larger LowerAW backgrounds?
    Would have to look for all new ones as it's not too good (quality wise) to enlarge small images, but the rain, snow. & fog/mist weather animations would also need adjusting as ALL the animations have a 198px high window!

O I had hoped you reduced them originally.

Quote Originally Posted by demitrix View Post
    O I had hoped you reduced them originally.
    Yeah I did m8, but didn't keep the originals most were found in google images

To fix Camera/Maps/Photos name all icons as follows

Maps: [email protected]
    Photos: [email protected]
    Camera: [email protected]

Reboot. Enjoy. Also on 4.2.1 all of the MCxxxx.png files must have ~iphone appended as such.

[email protected] becomes [email protected]~iphone.png
    Last edited by demitrix; 2011-01-26 at 10:24 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demitrix For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-26), anig (2011-01-26)

Thanks

speaking of the backdrops I like the lighthouse one and would be looking for a starry night across the water, where do you find them HD Ones, good start and how big should they be?

speaking of the backdrops I like the lighthouse one and would be looking for a starry night across the water, where do you find them HD Ones, good start and how big should they be?
    Width 640, height 396, the code keeps then HD with the stretch command to 320X198.

Google images is a good start or Deviant Art.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

anig (2011-01-27)

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfl View Post
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Hello having trouble my uper right hand corner is in celsius want to change it farenheit.......
    In your clock MOD.theme folder, go to the Widgets folder, then Weather folder. Open up Weather.html and look for the line below:

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

var isCelsius = true //true|false

Change var isCelsuis = true to var isCelsius = false

Respring and it should now be in Farenheit.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-26), Sheff1889 (2011-01-26)

Page 171 of 253 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast