Page 167 of 253 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    ok i found the glyphs, where do i put them? I found the mobile safari but what about messages/settings and ipod?

thx
    Do the same way. I think settings is called ......preferences not settings. I use ifile and the search at top of it in your theme so if timeless is your theme then go to it and search ipod and it will pop right up. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mtb29er For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2011-01-24)

Like this. Hope that helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mtb29er For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2011-01-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone one_crazy_dude's Avatar
    Thanks

hey every one i need some help.i'am having problems with weather on the home screen.i have followed the instructions and it says n/a now.i dont think i have the right city code.NOTE: i am doing the editing on a pc with notepad. i live in the u.s. zip code 08753. yahoo comes up with (toms-river-12761247) i have tried it all together and with numbers only. please help
    I Like Eletronics

Quote Originally Posted by one_crazy_dude View Post
    hey every one i need some help.i'am having problems with weather on the home screen.i have followed the instructions and it says n/a now.i dont think i have the right city code.NOTE: i am doing the editing on a pc with notepad. i live in the u.s. zip code 08753. yahoo comes up with (toms-river-12761247) i have tried it all together and with numbers only. please help
    Just use ifile it is much easier. Go to your theme and then widgets, then config and weather. Each one scroll down till u see zip and change it to your zip code then respring after u save it. In weather u want to edit weather.HTML and in config u want to edit weather-config

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Just use ifile it is much easier.
    ifile dosent matter if i dont have the right code. now before i changed i had a weather show but it wasent my location so i know i'am in the right spot because i dont have any weather now any other way to find my towns weather code?
    I Like Eletronics

Where it says var local that is were your zip would go.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mtb29er For This Useful Post:

one_crazy_dude (2011-01-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    ok i found the glyphs, where do i put them? I found the mobile safari but what about messages/settings and ipod?

thx
    Look in the TimelessHD.theme/bundles ;

com.apple.MobileSMS - icon is [email protected]

Settings:
    com.apple.Preferences - icon is [email protected]

iPod:
    com.apple.mobileipod - icon is [email protected]

Rename old and Respring.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2011-01-24)

Posted few pages back but can someone help me move this down or make bigger?

Thanks

Where it says var local that is were your zip would go.
    GOT IT WORKING. instead of a weather code i but my zip code in. you have been thanked
    I Like Eletronics

Quote Originally Posted by one_crazy_dude View Post
    GOT IT WORKING. instead of a weather code i but my zip code in. you have been thanked
    No problem. Trust me I have been there.

Never mind getting it!

Now if someone could tell me how to get top of window frame under clock and not over it so I can move stretch it a little more.

Now if someone could tell me how to get top of window frame under clock and not over it so I can move stretch it a little more.
    Looking at your screen shot... the window IS under the clock
    As long as the window theme is under your clockMOD in winterboard it will be under the clock on your screen.

Ian, anyone having issues with the new lowerMoD? Sometimes I don't get the lower wallpapers or I get them but, I can see my custom wallpaper behind it (see screenie - you can see my house). Usually a respring will set it straight just happens. Just curious. Love it.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-24), Sheff1889 (2011-01-24)

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    Ian, anyone having issues with the new lowerMoD? Sometimes I don't get the lower wallpapers or I get them but, I can see my custom wallpaper behind it (see screenie - you can see my house). Usually a respring will set it straight just happens. Just curious. Love it.
    Wow.. spooky
    I have no idea what this is, so far not one problem has been reported, you are the first
    Anybody else had a cloudy night to check this?
    All images in the LowerAWv2 are 100% opacity, it's impossible to see through them, this is indeed a strange one
    Will have to see if anybody else has anything like this, what firmware do you have?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2011-01-24)

Ian

In pic u can see it is over it. The clock mod I have was made with the pic built in ( I thought buy you) so if I put this mod over clock mod it will then go away. Does that make since. Basically my white omega overlay already had pic in it. That's the best way I no how to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    Bollocks...

I found the problem, it's my fault, I will update the download link tomorrow, sorry about that.

Ian

In pic u can see it is over it. The clock mod I have was made with the pic built in ( I thought buy you) so if I put this mod over clock mod it will then go away. Does that make since. Basically my white omega overlay already had pic in it. That's the best way I no how to explain it.
    Ah, ok, that explains it, if your overlay is not transparent then you must have the window theme above the clockMOD in winterboard.. right? If this is the case you cant get the window under the clock. If you put the window directly onto the overlay.png then the weather animations would go over the top of the window.

The ONLY way to get what you want is to use a transparent overlay, then your blue question mark will return so you will have to do the 4.2.1 fix. And I can't remember what the fix was but I posted it a few times!
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-24 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Wow.. spooky
    I have no idea what this is, so far not one problem has been reported, you are the first
    Anybody else had a cloudy night to check this?
    All images in the LowerAWv2 are 100% opacity, it's impossible to see through them, this is indeed a strange one
    Will have to see if anybody else has anything like this, what firmware do you have?
    Firmware: 4.1

27. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-24)

Page 167 of 253 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast