Page 165 of 253 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TimelessHD

  1. #3281
    Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    Where can I find the different wall papers to go with the lower animated weather and I see a lower animated mod somewhere?
    LOL... see one post above your one.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-23 at 01:53 PM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    anig (2011-01-23), crector (2011-04-16), IM Clueless (2011-02-13)

  3. #3282
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Well I finally finished this!

    This is the new version of the LowerAW for TimelessHD, this version (LowerAWv2) has all the backgrounds incorporated into the theme and also utilizes all the latest tricks from my UniAW theme. If you use this you can delete the old LowerAW theme AND the AWW theme as you won’t need them anymore.

    I haven’t got time to look for different countries to get screen shots of all the weathers so have just included a few, you will notice that on some screen shots there is a window, black or white, it’s your choice. The windows are separate themes, just install them as usual and activate the one you want (black or white) in winterboard. Of coarse you don’t need the windows, they are just a little extra something for you.

    You will also notice the “Line Calendar” this is not my work, don’t know who originally did it but thanks goes to them, I have just modded the css files for it to suit this theme, there are two versions, the black one to be used with the black window and the white one to be used with the white window. Again, you don’t need this, just another little extra for you.

    A point I would like to make: this new LowerAWv2 has the sun & moon moving across the screen according to the time of day, but there are complications, it only functions correctly if yahoo sends the correct information, i.e. lets say it’s 7am but yahoo still says it’s night (you can tell by the weather icon in the top right corner of the TimelessHD theme, it will still have a moon!) in this case the new LowerAWv2 wont show the 7am sun as yahoo says its night so the LowerAWv2 theme will show no sun or moon till yahoo updates itself and sends the correct information.
    The same is also true for the UniAWv2.3 theme except it will show the default image (6am). In the LowerAWv2 I have changed this default image to a blank image so no sun or moon will appear but the weather condition animations still function. You will usually see this problem around the 6-7am and 6-7pm, sometimes yahoo doesn’t change to daytime till 9am!! It depends on where you live. This is just a “heads up” to you all.

    I have attached a screen shot showing what order everything should be in Winterboard.

    I have literally spent countless hours doing this, ALL the code had to be changed to have a re-direct code for all animations so they can each have a day & night image.

    If you download this PLEASE press my “Thanks” button, if you are having problems and you haven’t bothered to hit the “Thanks” button I will not help you out! It’s a small thing to ask for such a complex theme.

    Thanks everybody and I hope you enjoy this.

    Ian.

    Oh, and here is the download link (everything is in the one zip file):
    Lowerv2.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

    Awesome stuff Ian , thanks for all your hard work!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-23), fhorn (2011-02-02), leebo1 (2011-02-18)

  5. #3283
    Ian, Thank you very much and i appreciated what you have done.

    It is really amazing.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThE sNiPeR For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-23), Ckegel (2011-03-10)

  7. #3284
    @Ian
    Loving your work m8
    Thanks so much again for all your hard work.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-23), IM Clueless (2011-02-13)

  9. #3285
    I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    global
    Posts
    783
    Thanks
    963
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    for the german calendar its

    cydia.touch-mania.com/
    thx very much i got it from cydia...but it didnt works......

    thank you for your help

    micha

  10. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    thx very much i got it from cydia...but it didnt works......

    thank you for your help

    micha
    These are for springboard but could be used for the Lock screen i guess

    The big one: Calendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

    A smaller one: SmallCalendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    crector (2011-04-16), Mikka (2011-01-23)

  12. #3287
    I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    global
    Posts
    783
    Thanks
    963
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    These are for springboard but could be used for the Lock screen i guess

    The big one: Calendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

    A smaller one: SmallCalendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Thx Ian this is that what i need......but how can i display only in Lockscreen ...not in springboard??

    Thx very much Micha

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikka For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-23)

  14. #3288
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    @IAN: Fantastic job, i made a teaser, removed the old weather and linked to your post. Thank you

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-23)

  16. #3289
    iPhone? More like MyPhone gotzaiPhone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tinley Park, IL
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 140 Times in 91 Posts

    @Ian:

    You ROCK!!!!! This is just too cool! Thank you so much and if you're ever State side in the Chicago area, I owe you a beer! (and not one of the crappy big name US beers, an actual good one)

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to gotzaiPhone For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-23)

  18. #3290
    Professional anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,442
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 392 Times in 275 Posts

    "T.I.M." (The infamous Modder)
    Your a simply the "weather wonder of the world" You were awesome enlarging the dusk animations and now this work of art. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet Thanks so much for your energy and creativity.
    Last edited by anig; 2011-01-23 at 05:47 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to anig For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-23)

  20. #3291
    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Thx Ian this is that what i need......but how can i display only in Lockscreen ...not in springboard??

    Thx very much Micha
    Just rename the Widget.html to LockBackground.html (case sensitive)

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    crector (2011-04-16), Mikka (2011-01-23)

  22. #3292
    Professional anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,442
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 392 Times in 275 Posts

    is there a database for all the glyphs other than the one on the first post?

  23. #3293
    I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    global
    Posts
    783
    Thanks
    963
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Just rename the Widget.html to LockBackground.html (case sensitive)
    hey Ian.....step by step i come near to the finaly lockscreen...but i made a calendar.theme for Winterboard..then i can switch it on or off.
    problem is when i placed it over the TagHeuer Mod it looks so (picture 1)

    i will have only the calendar that it is visibly on the lockscreen Background (picture3).....

    Thank you in advance micha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0255-1-.png   -img_0256-1-.png   -img_0257-1-.png  

  24. #3294
    Professional anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,442
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 392 Times in 275 Posts


    nothing checked on winterboard and I have rebooted and this beautifull top animation wont go away

    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post


    Hey Guys...please help me to find this calender on lockscreen...i didnt found him....and i didnt know what it is.....

    i search only the calendar...can you help me?

    thx micha
    can you direct me to your icon selection your dock and spring board?
    Last edited by anig; 2011-01-23 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  25. #3295
    Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post

    nothing checked on winterboard and I have rebooted and this beautifull top animation wont go away



    can you direct me to your icon selection your dock and spring board?
    Hi anig,
    It's because you are using the modded version (on top of icons) It doesn't use winterboard, to switch it on and off go to SBSettings - more - Mobile Substrate Addons, scroll down till you see "SBAW" switch the toggle to off to disable the weather.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    anig (2011-01-23)

  27. #3296
    I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    global
    Posts
    783
    Thanks
    963
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post

    nothing checked on winterboard and I have rebooted and this beautifull top animation wont go away



    can you direct me to your icon selection your dock and spring board?
    hey anig...sorry thats not my theme...i copy only the picture to show the calender...sorry

    micha

  28. #3297
    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    hey Ian.....step by step i come near to the finaly lockscreen...but i made a calendar.theme for Winterboard..then i can switch it on or off.
    problem is when i placed it over the TagHeuer Mod it looks so (picture 1)

    i will have only the calendar that it is visibly on the lockscreen Background (picture3).....

    Thank you in advance micha
    You are right, the method I gave you is no good, don't know the answer off hand, will have a play with it tomorrow, maybe sheff can help here? If no I will try a fix tomorrow.

    @ micha,

    I need to know.. are you chosing your lock screen background via settings/wallpaper in your phone? or is the lockscreen background part of a lockscreen theme?

    Try replacing the LockBackgroung.html file in the calendar theme with this one (attached)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-23 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    crector (2011-04-16), marine4ever (2011-01-27), Mikka (2011-01-23), Sheff1889 (2011-01-23)

  30. #3298
    I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    global
    Posts
    783
    Thanks
    963
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    You are right, the method I gave you is no good, don't know the answer off hand, will have a play with it tomorrow, maybe sheff can help here? If no I will try a fix tomorrow.

    @ micha,

    I need to know.. are you chosing your lock screen background via settings/wallpaper in your phone? or is the lockscreen background part of a lockscreen theme?

    Try replacing the LockBackgroung.html file in the calendar theme with this one (attached)
    Yes Ian thats right...the lockscreen Background is a part of the lockscreen theme....

    its integrated..and i will display the calendar on the Lockscreen.

    i attached the whole Theme in this post........

    http://rapidshare.com/files/44415368...oMOD.theme.rar


    Thank you for your very good Support Ian

    Thanks micha

  31. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Yes Ian thats right...the lockscreen Background is a part of the lockscreen theme....

    its integrated..and i will display the calendar on the Lockscreen.

    i attached the whole Theme in this post........

    http://rapidshare.com/files/44415368...oMOD.theme.rar


    Thank you for your very good Support Ian

    Thanks micha
    Okay M8, try this and let me know, this is as far as I can go tonight, hopefully it's working, I had to integrate the calendar into the lock theme so please disable or delete the calendar in winterboard as you won't need it.

    Download link to your file: Replace your old theme with this.

    TagMonacoMOD.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    crector (2011-04-16), Mikka (2011-01-23), Sheff1889 (2011-01-23)

  33. #3300
    I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    global
    Posts
    783
    Thanks
    963
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Okay M8, try this and let me know, this is as far as I can go tonight, hopefully it's working, I had to integrate the calendar into the lock theme so please disable or delete the calendar in winterboard as you won't need it.

    Download link to your file: Replace your old theme with this.

    TagMonacoMOD.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Ian...i look up to you...it works.....i am sooo happy....now i edit the colours........and then we go to the Bar and drink some beer!

    Ian thank you very much for this......Micha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0258-1-.png  

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikka For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-23), Sheff1889 (2011-01-23)

Page 165 of 253 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •