Page 161 of 253 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Its not really a conflict. Even the original themes don't work anymore since I upgraded to 4.2.1~

I think its really the way iOS 4.2.1 handles transparencies...

Not sure if your prescribed workabout works, what I did was to edit the Overlay lol

Last edited by justanut; 2011-01-18 at 01:24 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justanut For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2011-01-19), Sheff1889 (2011-01-18)

Quote Originally Posted by justanut View Post
    Its not really a conflict. Even the original themes don't work anymore since I upgraded to 4.2.1~

Not sure if your prescribed workabout works, what I did was to edit the Overlay lol
    I think the workaround has worked, but I'm on 4.1 so not tried it myself.

I like your way

Lovely pic
    I've forgotten the days when my little boy was that small. He's seven now and huge
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-18 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    I think the workaround has worked, but I'm on 4.1 so not tried it myself.

I like your way

Lovely pic
    I've forgotten the days when my little boy was that small. He's seven now and huge )
    Lol~ Yeah my baby girl's 7 days old now I'm on paternity leave but fiddling with my iPhone half the time
    Last edited by justanut; 2011-01-18 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by justanut View Post

I am running 4.2.1 and modifying the wallpaper.html files to point to the picture I want worked for me.

Beautiful girl btw.

Never mind got snow workin. Now just the lower picture. Witch seems to b the hardest thing. Any help? Waiting for square mod with no dock so mayb I should wait for that. Anyway any help would b awesome. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    I am running 4.2.1 and modifying the wallpaper.html files to point to the picture I want worked for me.

Beautiful girl btw.
    How did u edit the overlay?

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    How did u edit the overlay?
    mtb29er,

Which Overlay are you referring to? When either Ian, Sheff, or Eddie come out with a new clock overlay I normally use PS to make a transparent overlay.

mtb29er,

Which Overlay are you referring to? When either Ian, Sheff, or Eddie come out with a new clock overlay I normally use PS to make a transparent overlay.

I want to use square mod overlay.

Never mind got snow workin. Now just the lower picture. Witch seems to b the hardest thing. Any help? Waiting for square mod with no dock so mayb I should wait for that. Anyway any help would b awesome. Thanks
    These should work with the square clock MOD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blankoverlay.png   -blankoverlaytree.png  

Here is my modified Timeless HD theme. It is a work in progress as I am always changing and modifying things here and there. Wanted to give thanks to Blue for creating this beautiful theme. Special thanks to Ian, Sheff, Eddie and all the others who have contributed to taking this theme to all new levels with their mods.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-18), EddieEckhardt (2011-01-19), Sheff1889 (2011-01-18)

Here is my modified Timeless HD theme. It is a work in progress as I am always changing and modifying things here and there. Wanted to give thanks to Blue for creating this beautiful theme. Special thanks to Ian, Sheff, Eddie and all the others who have contributed to taking this theme to all new levels with their mods.
    Looks really nice - good work m8

And Thanks for the thanks - just enjoying my new hobby

Wasn't the problem you had with the blue question mark due to you being on 4.2.1??

I re-posted a few posts back Will's work-around for that. Does that sort it out for you??
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-18 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

will822 (2011-01-18)

Ok so I switched over to square mod and it was all funny so I switched back to this one that I was using b4 that and now it's all screwed up. It is snowing here but no snow. All zips r correct. Help!!!!! Really starting to get frustrated.

Was hoping someone could give me some pointers for Ian's weather mod. It is currently showing light rain and I am getting the rain drops on the homescreen, which is perfect. However, the sun is also showing up on the top left corner as well. Is there something I need to modify in the coding? I also noticed that last night at 9pm the weather was showing as cloudy but the sun was also showing up on the top left corner even though it was 9pm at night. Anyone have any ideas as to why this is?

Thanks.

Ok so I switched over to square mod and it was all funny so I switched back to this one that I was using b4 that and now it's all screwed up. It is snowing here but no snow. All zips r correct. Help!!!!! Really starting to get frustrated.
    I am really confused looking at your screen shot, If it's snowing where you are then you don't have the correct code, please tell me your city and country.

Your screen shot has fog in the top + clouds in the top + fog in the bottom, so.. you have somehow two UniAW (top) running to get fog AND clouds and do you also have LowerAW running ?

Would be interested to see a screen shot of your winterboard screen showing what you have.

Did you also install the UniAW with Wynd's mod (in front of icons?

One other thing, the fog in the UniAW has a sun but it's not in your screen shot!

Was hoping someone could give me some pointers for Ian's weather mod. It is currently showing light rain and I am getting the rain drops on the homescreen, which is perfect. However, the sun is also showing up on the top left corner as well. Is there something I need to modify in the coding? I also noticed that last night at 9pm the weather was showing as cloudy but the sun was also showing up on the top left corner even though it was 9pm at night. Anyone have any ideas as to why this is?

Thanks.
    Okay, 1st, there is suppose to be a sun/moon with "Showers"/Light rain During the day you will see rain, sun, clouds & rainbow, during the night you will see dark clouds, moon and rain.

This theme as all weather themes rely on information from yahoo/accuweather. UniAW has been coded to show sun from 6am - 6pm and moon from 6pm - 6am. The problem is that if yahoo still returns a code for rainy day at 9pm (you can notice this from your TimelessHD weather icon) it confuses the UniAW because it wants to display a moon after 6pm but yahoo says it daytime so the UniAW reverts to the default image (6am) and will stay like that till yahoo finally decides it's nighttime!
    This is not so easy to explain

I had the same thing this morning, it was sunny here at 8am but I could see from the TimelessHD icon that yahoo was returning fair night (with a moon at 8am) so the UniAW didn't know what to display, then at 9am yahoo finally display fair day (with a sun) and the UniAW kicks in and works perfect once it gets the correct information from yahoo.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-18 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

will822 (2011-01-18)

[QUOTE=Ian Nicoll;5737586]I am really confused looking at your screen shot, If it's snowing where you are then you don't have the correct code, please tell me your city and country.

Your screen shot has fog in the top + clouds in the top + fog in the bottom, so.. you have somehow two UniAW (top) running to get fog AND clouds and do you also have LowerAW running ?

Would be interested to see a screen shot of your winterboard screen showing what you have.

Here is my WB set up

file://localhost/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/101APPLE/Overlay.png/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/101APPLE/Overlay.png

Here is my local weather. St. Charles, mo 63301 US

It was working just fine till I switched overlays and Then switched back and that's what happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I am really confused looking at your screen shot, If it's snowing where you are then you don't have the correct code, please tell me your city and country.

One other thing, the fog in the UniAW has a sun but it's not in your screen shot!

Okay, 1st, there is suppose to be a sun/moon with "Showers"/Light rain During the day you will see rain, sun, clouds & rainbow, during the night you will see dark clouds, moon and rain.

This theme as all weather themes rely on information from yahoo/accuweather. UniAW has been coded to show sun from 6am - 6pm and moon from 6pm - 6am. The problem is that if yahoo still returns a code for rainy day at 9pm (you can notice this from your TimelessHD weather icon) it confuses the UniAW because it wants to display a moon after 6pm but yahoo says it daytime so the UniAW reverts to the default image (6am) and will stay like that till yahoo finally decides it's nighttime!
    This is not so easy to explain

I had the same thing this morning, it was sunny here at 8am but I could see from the TimelessHD icon that yahoo was returning fair night (with a moon at 8am) so the UniAW didn't know what to display, then at 9am yahoo finally display fair day (with a sun) and the UniAW kicks in and works perfect once it gets the correct information from yahoo.
    Thanks Ian. Makes sense.

[quote=mtb29er;5737651]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

Here is my WB set up

file://localhost/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/101APPLE/Overlay.png/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/101APPLE/Overlay.png
    How come the Overlay.png file is in your photo album?
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-18 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[QUOTE=will822;5737678]Thanks Ian. Makes sense.

How come the Overlay.png file is in your photo album?
    It's not I just took snapshot of it from phone

Default Clock hands not showing
    I recently downloaded the free version of this theme. Everything looks great but the clock hands are NOT showing up.

I've searched everywhere for a solution for this but have come up empty handed.

Would love to know if there is any fix for this.

Thank you!

@ mtb29er.

Okay, I checked the yahoo site and your weather at the time of writing this is indeed "Fog"

Next, look in you SBSettings/more/Mobile Substrate Addons, scroll down and look for "SBAW" If you have this then this is the "in front of icons" version of the UnAW, if it's "on" then you don't need the UniAW active in Winterboard so disable it. Then go to your var/mobile/Library folder (NOT THEMES FOLDER) and look for SBAnimatedWeather, if you have it then open it's "locationHere.js" file and put the correct code in.

Tell me what's going on after you check this.

Page 161 of 253 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast