Page 16 of 253 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    A camera is made, you only must rename and place this white icon into the specific bundle folder of this theme.
    That pinwheel icon? I don't want to be rude, and I do realize I am asking for a favor, but could there be an alternate camera icon?

Bitessms and backgronder will come. Please post a picture of backgrounder, as i need to know the size and how the icon is named. And if possible where it is stored (maybe Apllications folder on your device) and how this backgrounder folder is named exactly.
    With all this informations i can make it also part of a update including auto-installation
    The graphics are attached. 'method_backgrounder.png' is when backgrounder is running the app using its routines. 'method_native.png' is used when using iOS4's routines. 'badge.png' is used in the menu when selecting the method used. There is also a 'method_autodetect.png' that is the same as badge, but it looks like a directory.

The directory is '/private/var/stash/Applications/Backgrounder.app'

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Its not a pinwheel LOL though i make a kind of shutter like the ios uses too, but youŽll get a really boaring cam icon

I donŽt know why you use backgrounder on ios4 and it does not even have HD badges, but okay, should be no problem....

Its midnight here, so new donators must wait till tomorrow, thanks...

Thanks for the white bitesms icon. I'm getting the title to the icons next to the clock. What am I doing wrong?

Its not a pinwheel LOL though i make a kind of shutter like the ios uses too, but youŽll get a really boaring cam icon
    Thanks dude. I really appreciate it. Thanks for making that easy. I could never do what you do so it is really uncomfortable for me to say 'I don't like that. Could you do something else just for me?'

Thanks again for the work.
    Last edited by JoeStorm; 2010-09-12 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just donated, it's a great theme

When I try to use the original phone and mail icons posted they have a white square background, I don't have that problem with the other icons posted (like the make it mine icon), am I doing something wrong or is it the icon maybe a white background instead of clear, is there a way to change it or not have the white square show up ?

Thanks

Critics are wellcome...its okay.

It was just not my intention to start working on a new icon theme as this theme uses a icon mask and now everyone wants every app in that style.

So i finished backgrounder. Was hard to beginn theming this little badges in lowres
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mld54 View Post
    Just donated, it's a great theme

When I try to use the original phone and mail icons posted they have a white square background, I don't have that problem with the other icons posted (like the make it mine icon), am I doing something wrong or is it the icon maybe a white background instead of clear, is there a way to change it or not have the white square show up ?
    You must open this two icons with a rightklick in a seperate browser window and from there move them to your desktop. thats all. Could have somthing to do with my picture hoster.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-12 at 01:37 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

mld54 (2010-09-12)

You must this open this two icons with a rightklick in a seperate browser window and from there move them to your desktop. thats all. Could have somthing to do with my picture hoster.
    Thanks, that worked

every time i press the ipod icon it opens normally but when i close it back up the timeless wallpaper has a white line on the left. anyone else has this problem? help!

white line on top as well!

got it! some bug, needed a restart!
    Last edited by bigE; 2010-09-12 at 01:46 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Blue when you get a chance can you please double check to see if maybe the Directory or name of the png for MultiMusicInfo has changed cuz I cannot get the Overlay to work my Album Artwork is just flat and square when the music plays and the Overlay just wont work. I tried a respring "and" of course a reboot but still nothing.

Thank you.

Thanks

This is a known bug of multimusicinfo.
    Open settings of iphone and turn multimusicinfo off and on and so on till it works.

also, how can i change icons if there is no icons folder in the theme? i placed blue's my3g and it worked but i'm not sure how to create the correct ones for the rest?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

This is a known bug of multimusicinfo.
    Open settings of iphone and turn multimusicinfo off and on and so on till it works.
    And that did the trick! Thanks again!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-09-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

What's the turn around to get this after you've donated?

Thanks

When you donate, i get a email from paypal and try to send you a download link as fast as possible (but remenber i live in another time zone than US, so i might sleep while yourŽre waiting for your theme LOL )

You can donwload and install this theme manually, this means you simply must copy the full version to your themes folder like you do it with the Free version.

I have a donators list, so youŽll get free updates.

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    also, how can i change icons if there is no icons folder in the theme? i placed blue's my3g and it worked but i'm not sure how to create the correct ones for the rest?
    1. WInterboard is buggy on iPhone4, it can not display HD icons out of the usual "icons" folder, no matter how you name them. They are allways low-res and look blurry.
    2. For this reason we use the bundles method. Every Cydia and Stock Apple app has its own folder inside the theme/bundles with the proper HD icon.
    3. So you can now replace all icons in this specfic folders.
    If a cydia app icon is not themed you/i must find out how this folder must be named and how the icon inside must be named. You can find this out here: CFBundleIdentifer Database

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    every time i press the ipod icon it opens normally but when i close it back up the timeless wallpaper has a white line on the left. anyone else has this problem? help!

white line on top as well!

got it! some bug, needed a restart!
    mmm,. i tested it, it works fine but truly happend to me sometimes too. After closing ipod the os reloads the complete homescreen and it could happen that you have this white stripes. This has something todo with the special overlay technic this theme uses..

Unfortunatly, as said, we must work with such tricks as winterboard is still not ported right to iphone4 (and ios4). It canŽt even display a high-res background (!) out of a theme. Thats the reason why this background for Timeless is created with html.

So if winterboard will be updated some day, and saurik said so, i will give you the usual "icons" folder and a simple "Wallpaper.png" back again.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-12 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

bigE (2010-09-12)

Donation made yesterday can't wait to install the full version of this sick theme.

Edit
    Stupid spam filter. Link has been there since yesterday going to this theme now.
    Thanks blue.
    Last edited by trinititan; 2010-09-12 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Needed to edit

19. The Following User Says Thank You to trinititan For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-09-12)

Hello,
    I test the version free before the full but, minor problems: no needles with the clock…
    -img_0054.png

i made an iconoclasm layout if anyone wants.. it has 5 columns with the top icons next to the clock in place.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis99990 View Post
    Hello,
    I test the version free before the full but, minor problems: no needles with the clock…
    -img_0054.png
    This is not the TimelessHD. Its a user Mod
    Please test the version from post one.

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    i made an iconoclasm layout if anyone wants.. it has 5 columns with the top icons next to the clock in place.
    You can release it here.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-12 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

heres the iconoclasm layout, it gives you 10 icons at the bottom like 5csb but the icons beside the clock widget are in place
    Attached Files Attached Files

I need some cydia icons if anyone is willing to help.
    Looking for: font swap, iwipe cache, make it mine and spring back.
    Thank you in advance!

Page 16 of 253 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast