Page 148 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TimelessHD

  1. #2941
    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    @sheff @ Eddie...great Job...i love it ....very nice.......

    @ Eddie.....how do you made the golden shine under the clock?
    @Sheff .....how can i translate the weather description to German??

    Thx Micha
    Hi Micha,

    I used the PSD provided by Blue in the paid version. Just change the existing shine to gold

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

    Mikka (2011-01-29), Sheff1889 (2011-01-12)

  3. #2942
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California US
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Oh sorry, must have missed it..

    here it is
    Thanks Eddie it works to perfection now!!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DoWoRkSoN For This Useful Post:

    EddieEckhardt (2011-01-12)

  5. #2943
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Ok one more question how can I make the sun and moon not b on top? I have it at bottom and don't want it on top

    I will pm u if that's ok
    Which sun and moon? The one for Timeless HD (top-right) or Ian's LowerAW or The UniversalAW?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

    mtb29er (2011-01-13)

  7. #2944
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California US
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Don't mean to be a bother Eddie but any chance you can create Gold Icons for Facebook and Photos app??? Thanks

  8. #2945
    The One in timelesss hd


    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Which sun and moon? The one for Timeless HD (top-right) or Ian's LowerAW or The UniversalAW?

  9. #2946
    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Hi Eddie,

    How can I change the numbered balloons for messages, missed calls, etc. to the ones you have in the pictures?

    Thanks.
    If you're talking about badges, those ones I have in the pictures are the default badges - What do you have on yours? Not the same? Any screenie?

  10. #2947
    Default White and Gold IV UniAW MOD
    for DoWoRkSoN and anyone else who wants it

    The White and Gold IV MOD and UniAW lockscreen

    Credit to the weather wizards as always



    White and Gold IV UniAW

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-13), DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-13), EddieEckhardt (2011-01-12)

  12. #2948
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWoRkSoN View Post
    Don't mean to be a bother Eddie but any chance you can create Gold Icons for Facebook and Photos app??? Thanks
    No bother. Icons or glyphs?.. icons are with the rectangle masks.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

    DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-12)

  14. #2949
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California US
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    No bother. Icons or glyphs?.. icons are with the rectangle masks.
    Icons Please Thank you very much...but if you want to include the glyphs just in case feel free

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    for DoWoRkSoN and anyone else who wants it

    The White and Gold IV MOD and UniAW lockscreen

    Credit to the weather wizards as always

    White and Gold IV UniAW
    Thanks Sheff you sure don't waste any time
    Last edited by DoWoRkSoN; 2011-01-13 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to DoWoRkSoN For This Useful Post:

    Sheff1889 (2011-01-13)

  16. #2950
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    The One in timelesss hd
    I'm not too sure but you can try to play around with the split.css file in the current MOD you are using in the folder Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets/

    #temp{ /* Weather Temperature Position */

    position: absolute; top: 21px; right: 0px; down: 80px; left: 224px; width: 320px; height: 461px;

    The bigger the number (in red) the lower will be the position.
    But there may be some other files/script involves, not just this one.. you may need to consult Blue, Ian or Sheff may know coz he's been mad-modding LOL!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

    mtb29er (2011-01-13)

  18. #2951
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    No bother. Icons or glyphs?.. icons are with the rectangle masks.
    Here bro.. enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -facebook.png   -photos.png   -photos2.png   -facebook_2.png   -photos_2.png   -photos2_2.png  

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

    DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-13)

  20. #2952
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California US
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Here bro.. enjoy
    You're the man Eddie!!!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to DoWoRkSoN For This Useful Post:

    EddieEckhardt (2011-01-13)

  22. #2953
    AWESOME thanks eddie, sorry for late response i had school :/

  23. #2954
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California US
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    @Eddie I'm going to Themes>TimelessHD>Bundles to change the icons but I can't seem to find the correct folders for this icons: Camera, Photos, Safari, and Facebook. I was able to change the SMS icon just fine.

  24. #2955
    @DoWorkSon

    For Camera: Bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow/[email protected]
    and Bundles/com.apple.camera/[email protected]

    For Photos: Bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow/[email protected] and [email protected]

    For Safari: Bundles/com.apple.mobilesafari/[email protected]

    For Facebook: Folders/Facebook.app/[email protected]

    All folders and file names are case sensitive.


  25. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

    DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-13)

  26. #2956
    Only want sun and moon on bottom left corner as shown in pick not the top corners. How do u remove them?





    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    I'm not too sure but you can try to play around with the split.css file in the current MOD you are using in the folder Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets/

    #temp{ /* Weather Temperature Position */

    position: absolute; top: 21px; right: 0px; down: 80px; left: 224px; width: 320px; height: 461px;

    The bigger the number (in red) the lower will be the position.
    But there may be some other files/script involves, not just this one.. you may need to consult Blue, Ian or Sheff may know coz he's been mad-modding LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  27. #2957
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California US
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    @DoWorkSon

    For Camera: Bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow/[email protected]
    and Bundles/com.apple.camera/[email protected]

    For Photos: Bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow/[email protected] and [email protected]

    For Safari: Bundles/com.apple.mobilesafari/[email protected]

    For Facebook: Folders/Facebook.app/[email protected]

    All folders and file names are case sensitive.

    Thank you very much Eddie it worked to perfection!!! Also want to give thanks to Ian for starting the MOD and to Sheff for finishing it. This is my finished product!!!
    Last edited by DoWoRkSoN; 2011-01-13 at 01:34 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to DoWoRkSoN For This Useful Post:

    EddieEckhardt (2011-01-13)

  29. #2958

  30. #2959
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    If you're talking about badges, those ones I have in the pictures are the default badges - What do you have on yours? Not the same? Any screenie?
    As you can see from the image, mine are red for some reason.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  31. #2960
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California US
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Anyone know how i can make my clock app invisible so i can put it where my watch face is at??? Thanks!

Page 148 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •