Page 145 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Out and about so posting from my phone. Overlays done for the new MOD, text changed and worked out how to have the date displaying on the clock and in gold too. Just clock hands to do.

With the hands you posted Ian is it like the other MODs where you simply change the files in the images folder?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hi Ian....yes i talk about the Month in the Lockscreen Kalender Theme....you see it in the Pic. its not the same as in the Homescreen!

Thanks for help...micha
    Ah.. on your first post you said month on home screen, I don't have the lockscreen mod so cant look at it, I think Sheff made it, maybe he will help ya

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    It's under there I promise. Lol. I will stick with this for now. I still have these stupid icons to deal with. Need to take a ps class. Wonder if military will pay for that? Lol
    Mtb29er,

I think what we're all trying to get across is that possibly the picture you are using for the Lockscreen background has the snow slider embedded into it. Try saving the one Sniper posted above that only includes the gold Rolex clock face and nothing else. Save that as [email protected] into the GoldRolexMOD folder, replacing the one you have now in that folder. If this gets rid of the snow slider and you only have the default slider then we will know that the snow slider was just part of the picture and was not an actual slider.

If the above works, you can just download the snowflake slide Eddie uploaded. Place the folder in /Library/Themes. Go to winterboard and place it at the top and enable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

mtb29er (2011-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Out and about so posting from my phone. Overlays done for the new MOD, text changed and worked out how to have the date displaying on the clock and in gold too. Just clock hands to do.

With the hands you posted Ian is it like the other MODs where you simply change the files in the images folder?
    Yup.. but i didn't get around to making a second, sorry. Oh.. and check the file names are the same!

You know the weather is not right in that screen shot! No internet connection?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-12 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Try your best..

Made you a simple SnowflakeHD Slider.theme so you can throw them to the TOP of Winterboard and simply check it to activate (Don't forget to extract first) and you'll need to respring.

If you not sure. Location for SSH is /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx

where xxxxx will be different for every phone.

I tested this to be working

Good Luck!
    Terribly sorry mtb29er,

I gave you the wrong copy.. ignore that one.

This is it:
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

mtb29er (2011-01-12)

Did not work. Went to my default lock screen pic. Unzipped it and put in proper place and enabled in WB.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    DELETED.. wrong info

Did not work. Went to my default lock screen pic. Unzipped it and put in proper place and enabled in WB.
    The first copy was the wrong one sorry.. see my post above your last for a new set.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

mtb29er (2011-01-12)

Try what I suggested in my post first, then upload Eddie's updated snowflake slider and place the entire thing under /Library/Themes. Do not place it in the Timesless theme or the GoldRolexMOD folder. Them enable in winterboard.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

mtb29er (2011-01-12)

Got it!!!!!! Thank u guys for your patients. Good thing I'm on government time. Now I just need to figure out y date and Time r all doubled up. Not sure u can c that or not. I will make sure all my zips r good but I think they r and it's day time not night time

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mtb29er For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-12)

Got it!!!!!! Thank u guys for your patients. Good thing I'm on government time. Now I just need to figure out y date and Time r all doubled up. Not sure u can c that or not. I will make sure all my zips r good but I think they r and it's day time not night time
    Your screen shot gave me a good laugh lol... sorry M8, no offense intended but it's funny Lets make it a bit bigger

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi-4.jpg  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-12 at 07:27 PM.

Not sure why the date and time would be doubled? Any other lockscreen MODs enabled?

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Not sure why the date and time would be doubled? Any other lockscreen MODs enabled?
    It's not easy to get two different times, temperatures, weather conditions, and date! but at least we know it's Wednesday.. Oh me, thanks for a good laugh M8, made my night
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-12 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Your screen shot gave me a good laugh lol... sorry M8, no offense intended but it's funny Lets make it a bit bigger

Sorry but can we use this clock instead ? Glad I could make u laugh!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mtb29er For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-12)

Yes it is wed. and is snowing

It's not easy to get two different times, temperatures, weather conditions, and date! but at least we know it's Wednesday.. Oh me, thanks for a good laugh M8, made my night

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Ah.. on your first post you said month on home screen, I don't have the lockscreen mod so cant look at it, I think Sheff made it, maybe he will help ya
    Hi Ian.....sorry for my bad information.....i only installed Square Mod and Timeless Analog Mod...also using Xquisite Icons....i think the Lockscreen Mos is integrated in Square Mod......ok i ask him!

I will adjust the Month in Homescreen to other Position...and resize the Monthname to 3 Letters!

Can you give me a Info where i edit it??

Thanks Micha

I'm not sure exactly what is going on here but it might be that you have a mod activated in winterboard that includes a lock screen AND you also have a lock screen activated but I'm just guessing! I would de-activate your mods first and activate them one by one to find this doubling problem, once thats fixed it'e easy to change clocks.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

mtb29er (2011-01-12), Sheff1889 (2011-01-12)

Still there after deactivating everything

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hi Ian.....sorry for my bad information.....i only installed Square Mod and Timeless Analog Mod...also using Xquisite Icons....i think the Lockscreen Mos is integrated in Square Mod......ok i ask him!

I will adjust the Month in Homescreen to other Position...and resize the Monthname to 3 Letters!

Can you give me a Info where i edit it??

Thanks Micha
    The squareMOD has no "Month" display, there is no adjustment for it in the split.css or Digital Clock Set.css, I have no idea where it came from? Can I see a screen shot?

You mean the lock screen is working but nothing is active in winterboard??

I really have to sleep now, will log in tomorrow. Good luck.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-12 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-12)

Yeah deactivated everytinh but lockscreen and still had same issue

The squareMOD has no "Month" display, there is no adjustment for it in the split.css or Digital Clock Set.css, I have no idea where it came from? Can I see a screen shot?

You mean the lock screen is working but nothing is active in winterboard??

I really have to sleep now, will log in tomorrow. Good luck.

I think I know what is going on here, if on your doubled lock screen only one second hand is working then I believe you are using a screen shot of a lock screen as your LockBackground file, I think this is the only explanation!
    Anyway, check it out. I have to go now so good luck with it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-12)

Page 145 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast