Page 144 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Hi Ian....yes i talk about the Month in the Lockscreen Kalender Theme....you see it in the Pic. its not the same as in the Homescreen!

Thanks for help...micha

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Is the SnowHD slider on top of the TimelessHD theme?
    No timeless on top

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    I want that to go away so I can see the mod one.
    Go to cydia and download No Slide to Unlock then activate it from WinterBoard to hide Slide to Unlock words
    Last edited by ThE sNiPeR; 2011-01-12 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThE sNiPeR View Post
    Go to cydia and download No Slide to Unlock then activate it from WinterBoard to hide Slide to Unlock words
    Did not work

No timeless on top
    Try putting the snow slider at the very top and see if that makes a difference.

Timeless on top
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Am I missin something actually called "snow slider"? Lol

Did not work
    Make sure that you are useing the below PNG image as lockscreen background

save image and rename it to [email protected] then put it at your Theme Mod folder

Where did the image of the snow slider come from then? Was it part of the GoldRolexMOD you have in winterboard? If it is part of the overlay.png file then you will not be able to use that slider. You will either need someone to upload to you the actual folder icons and coding and create a new folder in themes and add it to that folder. You will then be able to enable it in winterboard.

This slider is part of another theme if I am not mistaken.
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-12 at 05:41 PM.

To change Unlock slider images download attached images that need pasting into the com.apple.Telephony.UI folder in the TimelessHD.theme bundles folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -barlcd-2x.png   -bottombarbkgndlock-2x.png   -bottombarknobgray-2x.png   -bottombarknobgreen-2x.png  

To change Unlock slider images download attached images that need pasting into the com.apple.Telephony.UI folder in the TimelessHD.theme bundles folder.
    Lol. This works too. Wasn't sure if there was anything special about this particular slider.

Where did the image of the snow slider come from then? Was it part of the GoldRolexMOD you have in winterboard? If it is part of the overlay.png file then you will not be able to use that slider. You will either need someone to upload to you the actual folder icons and coding and create a new folder in themes and add it to that folder. You will then be able to enable it in winterboard.

This slider is part of another theme if I am not mistaken.
    That's what I had suspected and mentioned earlier that the Snow Slider is actually embedded onto the Overlay, even if successfully got rid of the TimelessHD on top, the Snow slider will be static (not sliding) but ofcoz unlock will still work as it's actually native and transparent.

Ok u guys have ne so confused right now. What do I name it in that folder?

It's under there I promise. Lol. I will stick with this for now. I still have these stupid icons to deal with. Need to take a ps class. Wonder if military will pay for that? Lol

You no need to rename it coz they are already named just drop images intoo right folder.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThE sNiPeR For This Useful Post:

mtb29er (2011-01-12)

Just really don't understand it. No big deal. Thank u for all the help.

First thing is to take a look at the [email protected] file in the GoldRolexMOD folder. Does it show the snow slider? If it does then you will need one without it. Replace it with the one Sniper uploaded above. Then go into the bundles/TelephonyUI folder, save the images of the default slider to your PC in case you want to go back to it. Rename the images of the snow slider that sniper posted above to the same file names that correspond to the default slider icons and put them in the TelephonyUI folder.

First thing is to take a look at the [email protected] file in the GoldRolexMOD folder. Does it show the snow slider? If it does then you will need one without it. Replace it with the one Sniper uploaded above. Then go into the bundles/TelephonyUI folder, save the images of the default slider to your PC in case you want to go back to it. Rename the images of the snow slider that sniper posted above to the same file names that correspond to the default slider icons and put them in the TelephonyUI folder.
    Lol, Thank you will822

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThE sNiPeR For This Useful Post:

will822 (2011-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by gankoba View Post
    Hello, I've been playing around with this great theme and Ian's mod. So far I have things going great, but there are some things I need help with. I'm sure this has been answered but I've searched and I'm still confused.
    1. I've downloaded the lowerAW.theme and the sun/moon keeps fading in and out, I'd like it to stay on screen.
    2. I downloaded a Dock.png that was posted and it looks great, but the icon names were pushed really low and are illegible. I'd like the names right under the icons as they should be

Please can someone help me?
    Hi,

To stop the animation of the sun, open the sun.css file in the sun folder AND the partlysunny folder and change the three opacity codes to 1.0 as per the attached screen shot.

Do the same with the moon.css in the moon AND partlymoon folders.

Works.. tested it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-01-12-8.12.18-pm.png  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

gankoba (2011-01-13)

DELETED.. wrong info
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-12 at 06:40 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

will822 (2011-01-12)

Page 144 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast