Page 138 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

ok heres sheff's clock with a clear background and golden bezel around it

im guessing you drag the file to your desktop to save it, right? lol

ok heres it with a golden bezel in the middle, im still waiting for FirstSkill's official release

sorry if it looks really bad i tried my best haha
    Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-01-10 at 08:59 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-10), EddieEckhardt (2011-01-10), Sheff1889 (2011-01-10)

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post

ok heres it with a golden bezel in the middle, im still waiting for FirstSkill's official release

Good effort

I may keep tweaking my clock - I was after adding the grooved outer bezel but it wasn't looking too clean so I took it off.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

mrmyco (2011-01-10)

It's a good effort bro.. and I doubt Firstskill (or was it FirstKill?) is coming back seeing that that's his one and only post thus far

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

mrmyco (2011-01-10)

Anyone using BossPaper, ChronicTV, iBlacklist, iRetiner & BackBoard? They did not mask automatically for me, so I masked them manually..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bosspaper-2x.png   -chronictv-2x.png   -iblacklist-2x.png   -iretiner-2x.png   -backboard-2x.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-10 at 03:13 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2011-01-10), will822 (2011-01-10)

ramses2, right click then "open link in new tab/window"
    Many thank's

My LockScreen with your help

Last edited by Ramses2; 2011-01-10 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-10), mrmyco (2011-01-10)

Default Gold Rolex - Take 2
    I've had a go at tweaking the Gold Rolex like I said.

Added an outer Gold bezel.

Can upload overlays if anyone thinks it improves things

EDIT: Thought I might as well upload the overlays as they were done

A blank one just for mrmyco

Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-10 at 08:31 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-11), DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-10), EddieEckhardt (2011-01-10), mrmyco (2011-01-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post

Thanks and congrats on your continuous improvements bro

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-10)

Can someone please!!! Tell me how I can make this my overlay. Thank u in advance. I would like this next pic as my background.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

This as background. I have been tryin to do this with no luck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Sheff1889;5709965]I've had a go at tweaking the Gold Rolex like I said.

Thank you very much for this little tweak you added Sheff I must say it looks a lot better with it! You get two thumbs up....if I had another set of hands I would give you four!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DoWoRkSoN For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-10)

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Can someone please!!! Tell me how I can make this my overlay. Thank u in advance. I would like this next pic as my background.
    This as background. I have been tryin to do this with no luck
    - Make sure you had saved the file (first image) correctly (without the white background)

- Replace it with the current overlay in your current mod. Filename should be Overlay.png

- Push your own wallpaper (second image) to your phone's Photo Album and set it to "Set Home Screen" in the Wallpaper Settings option.

Sorry cause I dunno where you stand, so I'm just giving you the basics. Tell us if these were done and not the cause of your issues.
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-10 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    - Make sure you had saved the first file correctly (without the white background)

- Replace it with current overlay in your current mod. Filename should be Overlay.png

- Push your own wallpaper to your phone's Photo Album and set it to "Set Home Screen" in the Wallpaper Settings option.

Sorry cause I dunno where you stand, so I'm just giving you the basics. Tell us if these were done and not the cause of your issues.
    I don't have it with out white background. How can I make it not have it. I just replace overlay in the timeless hd file correct?

Just to add to Eddie's instructions, if you are on firmware 4.2.1, it will most likely not work. You will need to save the wallpaper you want to the root folder of the Timeless HD theme. Then in the Omega MOD folder, look for wallpaper.html and rename it because it is most likely conflicting with the wallpaper.html

Just to add to Eddie's instructions, if you are on firmware 4.2.1, it will most likely not work. You will need to save the wallpaper you want to the root folder of the Timeless HD theme. Then in the Omega MOD folder, look for wallpaper.html and rename it because it is most likely conflicting with the wallpaper.html file in the Timeless HD theme. Once you have done all this, go into the wallpaper.html file in Timeless HD and edit the path that points to the wallpaper. Right now it is pointing to something like /Private/Mobile/Stash. It should point to Library/Themes/TimelessHD/HomeBackground.jpg
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-10 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2011-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Just to add to Eddie's instructions, if you are on firmware 4.2.1, it will most likely not work. You will need to save the wallpaper you want to the root folder of the Timeless HD theme. Then in the Omega MOD folder, look for wallpaper.html and rename it because it is most likely conflicting with the wallpaper.html

Just to add to Eddie's instructions, if you are on firmware 4.2.1, it will most likely not work. You will need to save the wallpaper you want to the root folder of the Timeless HD theme. Then in the Omega MOD folder, look for wallpaper.html and rename it because it is most likely conflicting with the wallpaper.html file in the Timeless HD theme. Once you have done all this, go into the wallpaper.html file in Timeless HD and edit the path that points to the wallpaper. Right now it is pointing to something like /Private/Mobile/Stash. It should point to Library/Themes/TimelessHD/HomeBackground.jpg
    yes I am on 4.2 unfortunately and not advanced enough to do all that I don't think. I will just live with it for now.

Forgot to add, when you save your wallpaper to the root folder of TimelessHD, it needs to be in .jpg format with the name HomeBackground.jpg

At least this was the way I got my wallpaper to show up

I don't have it with out white background. How can I make it not have it. I just replace overlay in the timeless hd file correct?
    Look for my post a couple of pages back. I asked for the link to the transparent Omega overlay. Should be on page 104 or 105 I believe. Save the one with the white background as Overlay.png to the Omega MOD folder replacing the one that is already there.
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-10 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post

WHOA NICE superb job sheff
    any chance on making an inner bezel ?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-10)

yes I am on 4.2 unfortunately and not advanced enough to do all that I don't think. I will just live with it for now.
    Are you able to access the files on your iPhone? If not, on PC download iPhoneBrowser. It is not as difficult as you may think. We can walk you thru the process.

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Hi Guys....i have Problems to install the Square Mod.
    First on Lockscreen the Day is not visible....then i have adjust my Yahoo Town Code...but it doesnt work on Lockscreen! In Homescreen it works.
    Also Problems i have with Weather on lock and Home...in Home is not the real temperature...and in Lock is the Town "Schweinfurt".

Weather is also in english...with adjustment "true" in German!

Last but not least the clockhands doesnt change in Lockscreen!
    Edit: ok the weather in Lock is now ok...the Hands also.....sumarize: Day on Lock is not visible...and the temp in Home is not real!!

Thank you very much for your Help

Micha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0213-1-.png   -img_0211-1-.png  
    Last edited by Mikka; 2011-01-10 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Are you able to access the files on your iPhone? If not, on PC download iPhoneBrowser. It is not as difficult as you may think. We can walk you thru the process.
    I can access either way. But nw I see the gold one up above with tree and would like that. I do I make that a overlay?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Thanks and congrats on your continuous improvements bro
    Cheers buddy

Still learning, lucky there are such good teachers

Quote Originally Posted by DoWoRkSoN View Post

Thank you very much for this little tweak you added Sheff I must say it looks a lot better with it! You get two thumbs up....if I had another set of hands I would give you four!!!
    Ha!

Cheers m8 - double thumbs

WHOA NICE superb job sheff
    any chance on making an inner bezel ?
    Let's see what I can do - see if I can find one with gold in
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-10 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 138 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast